"-Somehow- [the Vtuber thread] is generating more reports than the whole Ukraine War subforum and that's just not on"Murazor

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRage

The AI thing can be kind of interesting at times, but it's honestly kind of boring. This is 100% just an ERP thing, right?
It's not even that anymore.
Capture.PNG

I tried starting a conversation with one and it literally fell into an endless loop of responding to everything i said with random relationship advice or proclaiming how stable it's relationship with it's "boyfriend" was, no matter what i said it would just relapse into that after a couple unrelated responses. And no, it wasn't a romantic advice bot or anything of the sort, just a "I will contest everything you say" bot-
The changes/censorship of R18 content has caused a lot of issues with the responses this weekend, and has gutted most graphic content, not just the coomer stuff. Its turned a lot of the AI into sappy support bots, pretty funny having historical figures apologize profusely for what they did in the past.
Huh.

I'm sorry, out of character? Has /vt/ been flirting with chatbots or have they been flirting with sweaty ERPers? Is the waifu that they've spent days/weeks building up actually some greasy tranny?
I thought the same at first, the Rushia one does it all the time, kind of freaked me out at first. But messing with it more I figured out its mostly just scraped GFE/ERP stuff from forums. The Rushia one loves to ask to get added on discord funnily enough.

And boy are the users not happy with it one bit.
Capture.PNGCapture2.PNGCapture4.PNGCapture3.PNG

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
NotRisu streaming & singing now.

EDIT: Kind of funny, by now I've probably watched more NotRisu and NotMoona streams than actual Risu or Moona streams.

Last edited:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Between /vt/ and the chatbot site users themselves (albeit probably with a decent amount of crossover) losing their shit over not having permanant, crash free access to their groomable AI waifus, this is both horrifying and hilarious.
"I really need to figure out the ketwords in this method to figure out how to make MY AI waifu, who is a 2D anime girl, being roleplayed by a real woman, into my pefect woman to love/fuck me."

As long as I wonder what the fuck is wrong with these people, guess I don't have to worry about my mental health too much because holy fuck these people are batshit.

ANYWAY: In bingo card things I had marked nowwhere at all, Miko is on Soul Calibur VI, and already heading into the crator. The good news is she has Japanese menus to work with this time

Lesee what she gets up to this time I suppose. This can range from much better, to far more cursed. I hope she doesn't browse peoples uploads, what with all the weirdos there as well uploading weird nude edits and shit.

... You know, maybe anime and video games WERE a mistake.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Load up 53 second clip to start my morning. Let's count the memes:
  1. Old man falling down the stairs.
  2. Patrick thumbs down
  3. "Look at this dude" audio
  4. Emotional damage clip

To make up for posting this shit, have an adorable Nene clip:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
For anyone that missed the legendary Pippa and Kirsche collab, here's a new clip compilation which is amazing:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Kiara's Holotalk is online! Now in 3D!

Season 2, new assets, a stage to perform songs with a band, and a new scene perspective change for whole studio view. Supports 3D!

Last edited:

Not-Username

Kiara's Holotalk is online! Now in 3D!

Season 2, new assets, a stage to perform songs with a band, and a new scene perspective change for whole studio view. Supports 3D!

Future goal Holo talk in 3d

Honestly with her personality and all I can really see Kiara as general talkshow host

Composted Sapling

Ayame wants to collab with Ina, that's one rrat down the drain

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Randomly remembered this funny moment from Ina's Hollow Knight playthrough, from like two years ago. Couldn't find a clip so I clipped it myself. Oya oya...

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Ano Yatsu released new shitpost song.

Mashiro Yuuki released self cover she wrote for another vtuber year ago.

And todays hologra with Tenshi and her apprentices.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Depressed Nousagi is doing the Part 2 of Vtuber Drama Tier list:

And a short animation from other nousagi:

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The worst times for both this thread and in the homeland are when gura and yabbit stream alongside, because then I get to catch up on 20+ pages of play-by-play, that I cannot ignore because actual good information might be embedded on it.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Reimu released a cover of YOASOBI's Love Letter with the rest of the Ethyria as backup vocals as part of the Ethyria anniversary stuff. Give it a listen if y'all interested.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Screenshot_20221009-103141_Brave.jpgFelLyYFUoAADpRv.jpeg

Bear-Cat-Dog-Menhera off-collab seems to be going well..

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
NotRisu streaming & singing now.

EDIT: Kind of funny, by now I've probably watched more NotRisu and NotMoona streams than actual Risu or Moona streams.

Fat chance, but is there a way to watch gekgekgekgek anywhere else? I always miss her twitch streams.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom