Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Edit: Do you actually get money from gift subs? I still don't quite get Twitch monetization.
Twitch subs are in "tiers", in the USA tier 1 is 5 USD, t2 is 10, and t3 is 25.

Whatever it costs you to buy or gift a sub, you can generally assume that cost gets split 50/50 between bezos and streamer.

If you see "bits" happen, that's the equivalent of a superchat. 1 "bit" sends the streamer 0.01 USD.

Also, how in the fuck...
Screenshot_20230507-161523.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
considering the man hours and the insane costs of those figurines he uses he probably still made like 1k in profit out of a shitpost basically. Moon is really going hard on phase love, fishman you better hire this man to produce content for you.
He does it for free :smugselen:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Whatever it costs you to buy or gift a sub, you can generally assume that cost gets split 50/50 between bezos and streamer.

If you see "bits" happen, that's the equivalent of a superchat. 1 "bit" sends the streamer 0.01 USD.
Tier 3 subs are a 70/30 split in favor of the streamer while tier 2 is 60/40. 100% of bits go to the streamer but bits have a tax on them, so 100 bits equals $1 USD but it cost about $1.40 to buy 100 bits.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Also, how in the fuck...
View attachment 23917
Reminder there was like only 7 watching this stream before the drive by LOL

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
considering the man hours and the insane costs of those figurines he uses he probably still made like 1k in profit out of a shitpost basically. Moon is really going hard on phase love, fishman you better hire this man to produce content for you.

From somebody who makes these things as a hobby, he's honestly pretty bad at decoration. He needs to learn to thin his paints and modelling putty, and the casting on those guns is either free-handed or from a resin printer somebody left out in the sun for about a year and a half. The stitching on the garment is very nice though. It's weird; I wonder if he makes them himself or just does bits while somebody else does the rest. The quality level is really incongruous overall.

I'm not saying he doesn't deserve the money at all; his work is hilarious. But I would be amazed if it cost him much. I don't know what the base figma he modified is, but if it was 100$ he overpaid. If his tools cost 200$ more he was horribly ripped off. He made bank on this sale, to an insane degree.

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
What did YOU mean by using light mode? unironic schizo.
Please forgive me, I just installed twitch on this phone and I am old and have no idea how technology works

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Also yes, give her money. I think every single person she's ever had watch her now has a sub.
No, guess all my luck has been used up elsewhere for the week...:pippasadl:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Time for Tenma's 2.0.

HOLY SHIT I MISSED THE BIG ASS SMILE FROM HER OG OUTFIT LIKE YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE. As good as the new outfit was, I always thought it was a downgrade just because it was missing the big ass smile.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
>Not Installing Purple TV
View attachment 23924
The app that just recently locked beta releases behing a paywall and blocked reactions because people weren't too happy, fucking Russians. Sadly there's no other twitch app with adblock and all the bttv and 7tv emotes to my knowledge.

cucurut

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom