"Don't you know? Chat is always right, it's the vtuber that's wrong"Selen Tatsuki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
It's confirmed payed for

Archive

considering the man hours and the insane costs of those figurines he uses he probably still made like 1k in profit out of a shitpost basically. Moon is really going hard on phase love, fishman you better hire this man to produce content for you.

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost
Is the camera and perspective fucking with me, or is this woman actually rag-doll sized, what the hell?
Yeah she looks fookin' tiny

right at the start, she was talking about how the dress she got from the thrift store was a bit too big on the chest area.
Deliciously Flat Ragdoll.

Some Ranger from texas is simping HARD for the ragdoll, dropping 100 subs on the stream.
money laundry scheme? who knows.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
considering the man hours and the insane costs of those figurines he uses he probably still made like 1k in profit out of a shitpost basically. Moon is really going hard on phase love, fishman you better hire this man to produce content for you.
The figure has starred in multiple Moonshine animation videos and starred in multiple watchalongs by Pippa. If you're a huge Pippa fan, it's a one-of-a-kind piece of merch and it will be hard to replicate the success of this.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Not_glowie

Just lurking
One of you can't stop bullying the Ragdoll with subs, huh? Wait for streamelements to give her bigger cut.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
If I make myself into a cute ragdoll and start doing picnic streams with my birds, will you people be as generous?

Also yes, give her money. I think every single person she's ever had watch her now has a sub.

Edit: Do you actually get money from gift subs? I still don't quite get Twitch monetization.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Let's see if Texas responds to that

Not_glowie

Just lurking

Stunned But Dumb

A puppet tried to have a picnic and some dudes threw money at her until she cried. Reasonable

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
@superduper - are we going to get a coronation review stream? Maybe you could talk Rin or another princess-themed vtuber into co-anchoring.

hololive ruined /jp/

If I make myself into a cute ragdoll and start doing picnic streams with my birds, will you people be as generous?

Also yes, give her money. I think every single person she's ever had watch her now has a sub.

Edit: Do you actually get money from gift subs? I still don't quite get Twitch monetization.
it's 50% of the sub. her steamelements is active but she didn't set up the notifications for it.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
A puppet tried to have a picnic and some dudes threw money at her until she cried. Reasonable
At least we now know where the donations to "support the forum" goes.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
1683493067124.png
Why is she like this.
I'm just really happy to see so many people playing Idol Showdown, even if I can't watch all of these.
I'm not. Man, fighting games require a very specific brand of autism, and I don't have it, so it's gay.
I didn't even 'watch' IRyS's stream of it past the first half and just listened to the rest.
There's just no...personality(?) in fighting game gameplay. Even in other trash stream games like Overwatch some of the players personality can shine through in the gameplay; you can visually see when they're tilting, they can talk about their thought process, etc. (I tend to not actively watch Overwatch and other similar games either, but they aren't this bad). Even when someone who's good at fighting games is streaming all you'll hear is garbage like, "Oh I was 2 frames late on that super cancel combo mega cancel special breaker ultra". That is not fun.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
I am a very tactile individual.

Fluffy tail is a tactile feedback magnet.

I want to brush the fluffy tail.

There is no deeper meaning to this.
Nigga, I know running a website can drive you insane. But you don't have to tell us about all your fetishes, and don't you dare tell me you only played that game for the plot!
Clip Tax:
View attachment 23912

Spergatory

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

I don't because fuck twitch. But I do love j00n :sanasmile:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

lvl8

Stunned But Dumb

There's just no...personality(?) in fighting game gameplay.

Hard disagree, and I think it's very easy to pick up on the thought process and differing personalities in a fighting game. I get that it may be a bit tougher to tell if you haven't been watching and playing fighters for a long time. Ironically, I find it difficult to understand the types of things you're mentioning in games like Overwatch or Apex. It's just all visual noise to me anytime I even try to watch the streams. But I don't play those games at all, you know?

I think its great and I've been trying hard to not be a fighting game autist on this forum, so I'd rather just agree to different strokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom