"I am sweeto kyutto catto!"Nekomata Okayu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VTuberThrow

E-sports and it's consequences have been disastrous on the video game industry

I'm a big fan of the 3D fighting games like DOA and Virtua Fighter, but once SF4 came out 3D fighters have been looked down upon by the esports scene. I don't know how those guys have such a grip on fighters and FPS games as it rarely translates into mainstream success
Eh, Tekken is pretty beloved and VF has its own reputation as the "Fighting Gamer's Fighting Game." DOA kind of did it to itself even though I have heard the gameplay in the newer ones is pretty legit. SF4 just happened to merge the cvs, sf3, and mvc communities while also being the only big title with netcode. (Blazblue doesn't really count since the first game was garbo.)
An Idol Showdown tournament will probably be mostly fine. Lag will likely not be that big a factor given the average skill level competing. It'd be really cool if Idol Showdown got some of the girls more interested in fighters. Really impressed with how responsive the dev has been, even adding voice lines from the girls when they ask.

Tenma's new model is pretty great. I was a bit surprised at how close it seemed to her original but all the options and the better rigging/tracking still seems worth. She seemed really happy with it which is what matters in the end anyway.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
So Kattarina is ASMRing by vibrating her vibraors next to the 3DIO (basically reviewing and showing the different vibration patterns). Girl has a collection. 130-160 CCV which is about twice as much as she usually gets. I respect the hustle.

And Kirsche is talking about Penis Torture.

Jesus christ.

Gotta say, this model design feels like a massive step down from the Oceane model. Is it just me or does she look like some glitzed-out, singer-wannabe Karen on some shitty bar's stage? I honestly can say one thing that this design would achieve is to make my past fifteen year-old retail worker self freeze up with dread if someone looking decked out in that crap approaches.
The way she originally described it I really liked the idea. She had said it would be a mob-boss type suit with big tits and possibly a hat. Im not really a fan of the design but its whatever to me honestly. Her ASMR and Karaoke streams are still good and if she's happy with the model then that's all that matters.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Fighting game autists (and devs that cater to them instead of making a good game)
E-sports and it's consequences have been disastrous on the video game industry
My feeling on pro gamers being used as the example to balance and develop games. Fucking idiots at 343 ruining Halo multiplayer.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
So Kattarina is ASMRing by vibrating her vibraors next to the 3DIO (basically reviewing and showing the different vibration patterns). Girl has a collection. 130-160 CCV which is about twice as much as she usually gets. I respect the hustle.

I very nearly put this into the degeneracy thread, however was unsure because it's been more of a dental trip simulator. Thanks for biting the bullet on this one.

She did get a raid from Nikki and that bumped her past 100, but its stayed that way. I guess people really like the sound of vibrators

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Banned VT memes has made some really good memes about the Zaion/Sayu drama. Thought I'd share three of their best here:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Go on the picnic with the ragdoll. I need it after Kirsche's stream.

Edit: Didn't realize it was sub-only, my bad.

Screenshot 2023-05-07 at 22-32-36 Twitch.png
Is the camera and perspective fucking with me, or is this woman actually rag-doll sized, what the hell?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Not-Username

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Anyway here's his follow-up stream to the Zaion stream

Hololive, and Nijisanji folk, as well as from other places too. Nothing noteworthy really except Parrot4chan maybe
>Sayu is subbed to Nousagi

It is notable that she is subbed to all her old genmates except Kotoka tho
Quote from the Zaion thread of a more detailed list of subs
Went to check who Sayu is subbed to (possible she hasn't cleaned them up yet but it's notable she is still subbed to Hex, Ver, Meloco, and Doppio but no Kotoka unless I missed her.
she was also subbed to several JP talents that I could not type out be they from stars JP or niji JP.
No screencaps cause I didn't think to take any until I was way down the list
sorted by affiliation
XSOLEIL
Hex
Ver
Meloco
Doppio

ETHYRIA
Millie Parfait
Reimu Endou
Enna Alouete
Nina Kosaka

ILUNA
Scarle and pl Ami Yoshiko
Aia Amare
Maria

LUXIEM
Ike Eveland
Luca Kaneshiro
Shu Yamino
Vox Akuma

LAZULIGHT
Elira
Pomu

OBSYDIA
Petra

Noctyx
Alban Knox
Yugo and Unnamed

NIJI ID
Mika
Hana Machia

TEMPUS
Machina X Flayon
Magni Dezmond
Gavis Bettel
Josuiji Shinri
Regis Altare

VSHOJO
Projekt Melody
Kson
Ironmouse

HOLOLIVE
Hoshimachi Suisei
Hakui Koyori
Nakiri Ayame
La+
Calli
Risu
Moona
Shion
Iroha
Fubuki
Bae
Kobo
Gura
Okayu

E-SEKAI
Yuko
Rin

PHASE CONNECT
Pippa Pipkin

INDIE
Merryweathery
Amalee monarch
CyYu
Emirichu
Yuzu
Lord Aethel
Connor
Trickwi
Bao
Girl dm
Uto
Lisa (former tsunderia)
Lilypichu
Silvervale
Kana (I believe that's guras old model sister)
Filian

DRAMA/NEWS
Depressed Nousagi
Falseeyed
Parrot4chan

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Which one of you just donated 50 gift subs to the ragdoll.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Kou guitar not-karaoke practice stream
:sanasmile:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Which one of you was it

edit; FUCK LATE GET THE CLOCKS

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Not_glowie

Just lurking

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Calli is hosting an Idol Showdown tournament in June.
Bae mentioned wanting to play one in her stream but was like, "Wait. Am I the first to mention it? Does that mean I have to organize it?"

Let Calli do all the work, Bae! I just want my IRyS versus Bae saltfest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom