"'Kissu mii anda za oo-doh, OK?' eh, kaigainiki always say 'OK' to anything I say"Inugami Korone

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
What does this mean?

Isn't fishman already paying him?

How do gift subs work on a sub only stream? No one watching the stream isn't subbed already!
It's okay Rie, I do the same thing about 6/7 days of the week. Why stream when you can dream :optimistic:
I think on twitch' they mean fallowers not subs so it's confusing, also confusing we often a gift membership on youtube a gifted sub.:shiinastare:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Posting what might be a HILARIOUS followup to these posts.
EIEN is about to go on fire again a week after Riifu left.
This time with Kiki the loli with a keyhole, room mate found, boyfriend yab during her donothon.

Someone else can cross post this from the homeland because I have something else to do and can't be bothered to manually copy paste all those images.

I will do that here, I was posting about Kiki lately, why not

Crossposting from internet hearing dweller

Kiki Lockheart previous life /roommate (EIEN Project)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/kuchikicombi
Twitch:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/kuchikicombi
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Kuchikicombi
I was too late to take evidence screenshots from each site, but they have been scrubbed from further social media presence and videos around 6 hours ago when they were posted on 4chan, as fast as within the first 5 minutes (I was able to watch videos fast enough to confirm), giving good enough reason to validate the information. The twitch "about" section had linked to her external sites (youtube, twitter, kofi for donations) and have now been removed from it.
WayBack machine has many of her tweets: https://web.archive.org/web/*/https://twitter.com/kuchikicombi*

One anon was able to download some of the clips on her twitch before they were removed.

The importance of this info being only now posted may be connected to Riifu fans going rogue, or just usual doxxers taking advantage of the turmoil to create more, as the significance of following information is the likelihood of confirming a boyfriend, something that ends up damaging a vtuber's image when she relies on coombating and GFE (as she does under the Kiki persona)

The boyfriend in question would be the person named Lumi, who has been a regular on the custom games she has done recently on Dota2 streams, something that would had caused suspicion already by the frequency. Initially thought to be just a PL loyal follower, there is further evidence that it is something more than a fan
From the 4th video above:
View attachment 23305
Then this from the Lumi's person twitch, in one of their vods from just 2 days ago, which heavily suggests they are very much still a couple (if they were initially already) and spend time together frequently.

View attachment 23306View attachment 23307

Funnily enough, the vod date overlaps with happening as Kiki is doing a week-long donothon (12~ hours of stream per day), where she has been her coombait and teasing self.

As in the first part fo this post, Lumi then deleted vods from their stream after being made known and chat cannot be confirmed anymore (unless using vod extraction tools, which I don't use personally for twitch) and any external site link they may have had is not there anymore.

Bonus information:
it seems she also sells NSFW audio rp, through other platforms (such as Telegram, as described by another person). Audio: https://files.catbox.moe/yh9pvh.mp3
The voice sounds similar enough, I can tell you that; but the alias under which she sells these hasn't been posted, just alluded, so I cannot include it here unfortunately.
As sidenote, Kilia (from EIEN as well) is currently on a trip in the US (she lives in England). She also does heavy GFE (which some have made comparisons to Rushia tho not as intense) and a boyfriend revelation would very likely be damaging. But so far it seems she scrubbed everything from before or didn't have a presence at all (the latter very unlikely as she herself is a big vtuber fan). I can respect at least the level of OpSec she seems to have, compared to the other girls (Riifu and Kiki)

Preface, I give no shits about this. But I enjoy seeing remorseless GFE streamers flying too close to the sun.

Courtesy of Banned Vtuber memes, it appears that a) Kiki might actually be married despite claiming she's never dated before due to strict parents, and b) The top donor reward for her donothon, her old gaming chair (wtf), MIGHT ACTUALLY be her husband's old gaming chair. :whatastory:

Local copies of the linked images:
20230507_175507.jpg20230507_175516.png20230507_175519.png20230507_175522.png

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Pomu and Elira are live. I don’t think they will discuss or acknowledge the current drama (and if they do it’s likely to be clipped and discussed in the other thread) but It might be worth keeping an eye on their streams (and streams of other nijis as well) just incase.

Also Mumei live in 90 mins.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
and that the New World Order hasn't quite managed to surgically excise the concept of happiness out of the human race yet.
I'm miserable as hell, but that doesn't mean I'm going to let others feel the same way. I gotta make sure others feel a little better being in the world before god strikes me down for my continued existence.
And so some of these vtubers will feel joy in this world before I'm out of it damn it.

Limkin

I feel no compassion for people who are willing to spend thousands of dollars to sniff the girl's chair, when they instead get smelly balls' sweat. And I will not feel any compassion either when all of this (if it's true) and everything else will eventually blow into her face. Don't push each other to extremes and just enjoy wholesome content instead of betting who is a bigger menhera, viewers or a streamer

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Preface, I give no shits about this. But I enjoy seeing remorseless GFE streamers flying too close to the sun.

Courtesy of Banned Vtuber memes, it appears that a) Kiki might actually be married despite claiming she's never dated before due to strict parents, and b) The top donor reward for her donothon, her old gaming chair (wtf), MIGHT ACTUALLY be her husband's old gaming chair. :whatastory:

View attachment 23952View attachment 23953View attachment 23954View attachment 23956

And people wonder why a lot of us are anti GFE

Screenshot_20230507-183411_Chrome.jpg

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I feel no compassion for people who are willing to spend thousands of dollars to sniff the girl's chair, when they instead get smelly balls' sweat. And I will not feel any compassion either when all of this (if it's true) and everything else will eventually blow into her face. Don't push each other to extremes and just enjoy wholesome content instead of betting who is a bigger menhera, viewers or a streamer
This is why I kind of hope it's true. If it is, I would hope it would serve as a lesson/caution to both sides about engaging in this sort of behavior. But lets be real, it won't, and people will continue to engage in it. However, either way, it'll still be a very entertaining shit show for us to watch (again, if true).
:whatastory:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Reject coomerism. Reject consoomerism. Embrace Kaelito

kaela by ROkkA_013A.jpg

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
And people wonder why a lot of us are anti GFE

View attachment 23986
Im not a fan a gfe. BUT im not gonna blame her. Males ( females too at rhis point ) today are so fucking weak and desperate. Spending thousands of $ on a personality online in hope of having a relationship with them is fucking pathetic. Of course people like kiki are gonna take advantage of that its fucking easy money. Losing ur dignity to people you dont know irl for a couple of thousands is 100% a good move

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

View attachment 23952View attachment 23953View attachment 23954View attachment 23956

I barely watched her so I kind of shrugged the initial leak's off as whatever but this is some top shelf stuff now :whatastory:I hope it's all true, especially the chair.
The GFE getting caught with a BF, it happens, FAAFO, take the L and lean more on your jokes and singing or... whatever you've got that isn't GFE. If that's all you've got going for you.... well it probably wasn't going to end well anyways, there's always someone cuter, always someone coomier and so on.
But selling the male gamer chair :wtfman::shiinawangy: Maybe just re-brand and asshole trickster type :SelenHAHAhere:

And if you are a Vtuber, any kind of Vtuber, and there is ANYTHING online you wouldn't want all you viewers to see, DELETE IT, bury it, because even your most retarded viewers are not more retarded then Vtubers and they will find it.

Negzana

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

God's Strongest Dragoon

Cheri is back to getting her cheeks clapped by Tree Sentinel, she's up to 123+ deaths. She's chatting about random shit, like how she's a huge fan of the "enemies to lovers" trope.

I'm miserable as hell, but that doesn't mean I'm going to let others feel the same way. I gotta make sure others feel a little better being in the world before god strikes me down for my continued existence.
And so some of these vtubers will feel joy in this world before I'm out of it damn it.
This you?
1508368196879.jpg

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Pomu and Elira are live. I don’t think they will discuss or acknowledge the current drama (and if they do it’s likely to be clipped and discussed in the other thread) but It might be worth keeping an eye on their streams (and streams of other nijis as well) just incase.

Was checking Pomu stream and not related to Zaion I heard her say that not only she has a 4th outfit almost done but already got to choose a theme for a 5th really make you wonder how the whole outfit ticket thing works.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The current EIEN situation: Riifu was fired a week ago, and now Kiki was not, in fact, offering the GFE experience, but instead was secretly offering the GFE cucking experience.

Can you imagine being Moeri, having founded EIEN and ending up with such a shitshow?

Bug Eater

It is notable that she is subbed to all her old genmates except Kotoka tho
I'd guess that Kotoka's initial statement really stung, even though it probably wasn't intentional- in classic Niji EN style they announced Zaion's departure on the same day that Vox was doing his 24-hour charity stream (which Koto was also taking part in) so I think she was trying to distance herself from it emotionally in order to make it through the day. She did a member's stream afterwards (at 5-6am JST) where she cried a bit, said a lot of nice things about Zaion and expressed how bitterly frustrated she was that they weren't able to fix the situation. It's unfortunate but honestly it's just a bad idea for talents to address shit like this unless they are super careful (IIRC the statement from Noctyx regarding Yugo's graduation was much more measured)

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I didn't see anyone post about this but Obake Pam did a vtubers react stream yesterday. Something of note is that she announced someone would be a special guest in something upcoming! And that special guest is Pipkin Pippa!

Edit: Apparently this was also posted in the Pippa liveposting thread so consider this a cross post.

Last edited:

Piarro

Early Adopter

Hakka starting menhera manager game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom