"Don't talk to me. You are Irish. Shut your potato eating mouth... Shut the fuck up"Kaneko Lumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunned But Dumb

I hope these EIEN problems don't hurt Kilia too badly. I quite like her. Also I kind of wish this came out after the winner got the chair, I mean...
1df

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Yooo. Ironmouse is getting her 2,000th model. LET’S GOOOO

God's Strongest Dragoon

I didn't see anyone post about this but Obake Pam did a vtubers react stream yesterday. Something of note is that she announced someone would be a special guest in something upcoming! And that special guest is Pipkin Pippa!

You can check if a youtube video has been linked by entering the code after "v=" for the youtube link.
linked.jpg

You want to post the code and not the full video link because when someone uses the media tool to link a video, it will be listed as follows:
mediatool.jpg

So by using the full youtube link, it won't catch it. Only searching using the video code will catch it.

In your defense, the only time that video has been posted was in the pippa thread, so people marking you as "late" are wrong.

Last edited:

Limkin

Was checking Pomu stream and not related to Zaion I heard her say that not only she has a 4th outfit almost done but already got to choose a theme for a 5th really make you wonder how the whole outfit ticket thing works.
Well now we know two biggest bootlickers in the company. I guess the reason guys don't get outfits at the same rate is because they dared to criticize management for "covid" excuse, and are now on a naughty list

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Ñ posting saying that Ayame is broken in the new fangame

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Everyone's favorite jigger is now live on Twitch.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Well now we know two biggest bootlickers in the company. I guess the reason guys don't get outfits at the same rate is because they dared to criticize management for "covid" excuse, and are now on a naughty list
>Shit talking Pomu

Yamanba.

Short

God Damn the Sun
I didn't see anyone post about this but Obake Pam did a vtubers react stream yesterday. Something of note is that she announced someone would be a special guest in something upcoming! And that special guest is Pipkin Pippa!

This was posted on Pippa's thread and the jannies did ask for people to repost this kind of stuff here.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Posting what might be a HILARIOUS followup to these posts.

Preface, I give no shits about this. But I enjoy seeing remorseless GFE streamers flying too close to the sun.

Courtesy of Banned Vtuber memes, it appears that a) Kiki might actually be married despite claiming she's never dated before due to strict parents, and b) The top donor reward for her donothon, her old gaming chair (wtf), MIGHT ACTUALLY be her husband's old gaming chair. :whatastory:

Local copies of the linked images:
View attachment 23952View attachment 23953View attachment 23954View attachment 23956

Rushia but instead of undersized wedding rings its a gaming chair stained by sweaty ballsacks

Sasuga GFE-fags, you guys and your streamers are some of the single most entertaining spergs of the "community"

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Im not a fan a gfe. BUT im not gonna blame her. Males ( females too at rhis point ) today are so fucking weak and desperate. Spending thousands of $ on a personality online in hope of having a relationship with them is fucking pathetic. Of course people like kiki are gonna take advantage of that its fucking easy money. Losing ur dignity to people you dont know irl for a couple of thousands is 100% a good move
Im gonna have to disagree here. For the short term, I agree but if you want to build anything but outside an onlyfans carrier, it's a bad move. For one this practice is predatory and losses a streamer non-commer fans when they engage in it. For example, I for one felt quite bad for her after her covid story and considered watching her but if even a 1/4 of the shit said her is true I would never watch any of her shit. Secondly, coomers are not constant viewers as commer does not equal cucks and most will jump ship at the first sign of there fantasy not being possible. Lastly, this shit carries over into other identities so she will not be able to escape this shit so long as she's making internet content.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I very nearly put this into the degeneracy thread, however was unsure because it's been more of a dental trip simulator. Thanks for biting the bullet on this one.

She did get a raid from Nikki and that bumped her past 100, but its stayed that way. I guess people really like the sound of vibrators
Katta does some of the most suspect ASMR but in a way that is the least sexual. Other thots fuck themselves on stream. Katta shoves her toys into your ears and brushes her teeth with them. There's something very endearing about her fucked up brain.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

I don't see it, can someone explain what's happening in the (I assume to be) video?huhuhuhu.png

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
It's a picture of an arcade cabinet with idol showdown loaded up with a paper sign taped on that says Ayame banned

Stunned But Dumb

I too used to think that coomerism was kind of just the way to get big, but after seeing the numbers of the biggest GFE/BFE streamers drop a bit and of course the direct comparison of Rin and Yuko... I just don't even think it's worth it.

Classic. Here's the original in case someone was curious
h03khcwnu2941.jpg

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Im gonna have to disagree here. For the short term, I agree but if you want to build anything but outside an onlyfans carrier, it's a bad move. For one this practice is predatory and losses a streamer non-commer fans when they engage in it. For example, I for one felt quite bad for her after her covid story and considered watching her but if even a 1/4 of the shit said her is true I would never watch any of her shit. Secondly, coomers are not constant viewers as commer does not equal cucks and most will jump ship at the first sign of there fantasy not being possible. Lastly, this shit carries over into other identities so she will not be able to escape this shit so long as she's making internet content.
Yeah i shouldve stated that i was thinking short term as i dont really see eien going for the long run. But ur making a great point that it follows you with future persona

Edit : i gotta say tho. If someone goes full gfe its probably because they dont have much else to offer. So in the end viewers will leave anyways because i cant imagine watching a streamer for months/years because u feel bad they got sick

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom