"Kronii-senpai is a little bit of a sweatlord, not gonna lie..."Magni Dezmond

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

niggaphil

THE WEEK OF PROPHECY BEGINS

Of course Lia loves the negging bird

Speaking of it Lia being zoomer, interacting with the Jelly fish picture, now every Phase Connect member saw the picture

Thanks @xseth, I also download the picture for research purpose

Edit: Damn Just realised I am late

:urtearingmeapart:

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
For those of you who didn't follow TSB, this is the guy who rage-blocked Kronii once he learned about her blending Subway sandwiches.
The mark of a true Chad

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Bae's playing the shittiest dungeon with an even shittier boss. We might be getting some good rat rage.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Hello
I was asleep during extreme parasocial ragdoll stream. Does anyone have an archive? I want to see woman tears
thanks for sub
1683509008443.png

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

Come watch Niicola sing! She has a really nice voice!

She's singing snow halation!

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Korone bringing back a classic.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Hello
I was asleep during extreme parasocial ragdoll stream. Does anyone have an archive? I want to see woman tears
thanks for sub
View attachment 24006
Yeah I think the whole forum got sub'd :shiinastare:
thewholeforum.PNG

ty walker texas power ranger oh excuse me it's: Walker Tex Ass Power Ranger

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
It means you have no excuse now.
It is both quite wholesome and also incredibly sad that I found myself actually enjoying a virtual picnic today. I guess it beats buying someone's sweaty gaming chair at any rate.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

RiverBear

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Someone mentioned that the rev split was 75/25 in favor of the streamer at Tier 3.

That's no longer true, all tiers are 50/50 across the board unless you have a privately negotiated contract with Twitch.

Image captured from my own streamer page.
1683512209611.png

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
It’s pretty much just a zatsu with Melody naked (and get tips for her umm pleasure)
My first introduction to vtubing was reading articles about thots seething at Melody making money by showing off her body but not really. I recall thinking it was hilarious. I'm aware of her PL but this is the first time trying to watch a stream of hers like this and... this is something else. Apparently this device was designed or drawn by Froot somehow. Filian has called it an "adult booster seat." Do not open this spoiler if you value your sanity.

what the fuck.png

E: @Short I beg you cease.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
It is both quite wholesome and also incredibly sad that I found myself actually enjoying a virtual picnic today. I guess it beats buying someone's sweaty gaming chair at any rate.

I probably wouldn't have appreciated it quite as much (which is not to say I wouldn't have at all) if it hadn't started in the middle of an unbelievably cursed Kirsche stream. Not that I can't handle cursed content, but there's a reason that penguins which float north far enough don't tend to try and head back south. You can have the thickest skin imaginable but if you're given a choice between grating sharp nails against it or being given a gentle massage, odds are you're choosing the latter.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Calli doing an handcam slime ASMR stream

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Posting what might be a HILARIOUS followup to these posts.

Preface, I give no shits about this. But I enjoy seeing remorseless GFE streamers flying too close to the sun.

Courtesy of Banned Vtuber memes, it appears that a) Kiki might actually be married despite claiming she's never dated before due to strict parents, and b) The top donor reward for her donothon, her old gaming chair (wtf), MIGHT ACTUALLY be her husband's old gaming chair. :whatastory:

Local copies of the linked images:
View attachment 23952View attachment 23953View attachment 23954View attachment 23956

This is why I'm glad I'm a Wemi fan and not an EIEN fan!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom