Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
This isn’t really surprising.

But it’s sad that it’s hurting her. I was diagnosed with ADHD and Asperger’s at a young age, so I don’t know what it’s like to learn about this stuff as an adult.

I do know how it feels to know you’ll never be normal and how you have to struggle to keep up. And it’s emotionally painful. I just hope Mumei finds what’s best for her in regards to dealing with it
Although we all knew that you were a sperg, this post needs a "tmi".

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I kinda get where Moons is coming from for a lot of people it must suck to realize they will never be "normal" and that you either have to take medicine to change the way you are or have to live life differently from everyone else.
Yeah, I know the situation all too well. It isn't easy adjusting to such things after living undiagnosed for so long.
But if she gets adderall the Mumei we know might be different. For better or worse is up to the individual.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Although we all knew we all knew that you were a sperg, this post needs a "tmi".
You do realize that there are many many times when people bring up stuff about themselves and relate it to the topic of VTubers (on the KF thread and here). people bring up their jobs, life experience, etc. So this just feels like you’re singling me out for no good reason.

Last edited:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
I'm actually looking forward to a Minecraft stream. One Minecraft expert (Kaela) meets an unmovable rock (IRyS in Minecraft).

The quest for elytra is about to start

- This is basically Kaela's Babysitting Service: The Stream. Even then Kronii got a zenloss.
- IRyS seems to have finally broken the habit of calling Lui senpai. They both also seem more comfortable with bantering - "today chicken" and "stupid sensei" stand out.

IRyS: [You know lions have harems, right? So Simba and Nala were siblings.]
Lui: Don't talk anymore.

- And yet four hours in YabaIRyS has maintained incredible form. "It's not enough, hit me more!"

IRyS: No, Kronii has come this far. I can't baby her.
Kronii: Then I'll baby myself.

- Kronii thought they might get copyrighted because they were singing a lot lol.

Kaela: Why are we walking with elytras? We don't do that here.

Shachimu saw a Doc:

@Big PiPi Energy was it you who called it
So where do the rrat peddlers collect their degrees in anime women psychiatry
Jokes aside, I hope she has support. Her family can be pretty neurotic themselves from what I've read here.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
How does a jumping jack hurt your chest, especially when you're flat?

And running hurts... Pippa needs serious fixing.
Weakest lungs. Probably full of sputum cos of all the shit she was breathing in
all that gay shit.
Just post it on poast or reply on twitter, man. Shits aint gonna reach the girl, all you do is spill your guts in front of people who already make fun of you. This isnt social media site, this is an anonimous forum

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Jesus, feels like I have been away for the last 2 or 3 days.

This motherfucker just released a better version of Let's get It Started and edited his face in the entire mv.

Peak kino.

This is really good. Out of the 6 of them, only Risotto and Maria can sing so it's pretty nice to see him just do the whole thing with slight pitch variations.

Bao is one of the EN Tubers that jumped on the bandwagon for relevancy rather than any actual appreciation for the medium, and her attention whore behavior of posting her real face just to get randos to compliment her really goes to show how she slipped through the cracks of VTuber gatekeeping. She's an e-thot in VTuber's clothing.
When it comes to Vtubing there really isnt anything that stands out to me from Bao's content but all the drama aside, she is one of those indies that got an amazing model pretty early on which means people got their eyes on her fast. Her new model looks and tracks really well. Another thing I can say about her is that she is an amazing singer. Wish she would release more music, to be honest but I guess barking, talking about being "down bad" and making "lol sex" jokes are more profitable.

Didnt bao at some point bitch about being doxed or some shit when she was just barely gaining clout?, i cant remember if it was that or it was the situation where she went full ham on a literal autist because he revealed she had a BF in a private VC
She got mad because the autist in her discord was telling everyone that she had a boyfriend or some shit. Again its one of those things that's just out there and doesn't take much to find out about but not something you (as a Vtuber) would want people screaming and screeching in your discord about.

As for Astel's roommate stuff, I actually didnt know, lmao. I only remember Maria to some extent (because maid, but I forgot who she is exactly) and Scarle (she was in Fulgur's debut video that shows him to be bad edgy man)
I don't know much about Astel but from his debut I just assumed he was a twink and going by the socks and size of his feet im assuming he's asian and like 5'6.

This is Maria.

Nijisanji really went after a ton of +100k sub andy's on youtube. All jokes aside, she is one of the strongest ones in that group and I really enjoy what little of her I have watched (timezones are a bitch).

Blood Coughing Dingo Furry Asthma haver is about to sing for us.

Edit: Axel sung SIGN from Naruto in dedication to Vesper dying in Zomboid. Vesper is Jiraya to Axel's Naruto lmao

I missed out on this. Ever since Axel posted his first cover I have been really looking forward to hearing more of his singing but I wasn't home.

How the fuck do you "harass" someone with AI artwork?
1. Go after artists that have struggled for a while and not made any progress and just shit on them by telling them that an AI is faster and better than they will ever be.
2. Use one of those artist prompts to try to impersonate or use a certain artist's art as a way to pull viewers away from them and profit from their name and fame.
3. Get the AI to make shit of what X or Y vtuber hates and then harass them by posting and tagging them with it. Similar to when some guy got a japanese artist to draw a Loli version of Cimrai getting fucked so that he could post it to her because she was against lolicon. Instead of having to pay and wait for someone to do a piece you can just try your hand at the prompts and come up with something similar.

But it’s sad that it’s hurting her. I was diagnosed with ADHD and Asperger’s at a young age, so I don’t know what it’s like to learn about this stuff as an adult.
Seems to me that everyone in the world now suffers from a mental illness or two. Not too sure why she feels bad about it given that she probably has known for a good portion of her life that this was a thing. Also, she now has identified the problem and can now take steps to mediate or lessen the impact. I think its just a shock similar to how you tell a kid that Santa is not real and that from now on he will just get socks and clothes on Xmas.

We killed the KF thread. Now there’s only a couple pages a day
Shit's as stable as Henry Ikari.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Uh oh, I wonder how Henri will react to this. :smugpipi:

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
You do realize that there are many many times when people bring up stuff about themselves and relate it to the topic of VTubers (on the KF thread and here). people bring up their jobs, life experience, etc. So this just feels like you’re singling me out for no good reason.
Dude, there is a clear difference between some of the others in this thread bringing up something about their jobs and irl experiences (which in and of itself is not necessarily a good thing) and you. It is the sheer scale of shit you have revealed about yourself and your emotional state, that sets you apart from others. For instance the shit we know about you ranges from: your facedoxx, your hatred and loathing for your father, your relationship to your sister, her death, your depression after a friend of 2 years told you "we can't be friends anymore", some of your sexual fetishes and some audio of you autistically singing when you were 16 (and much more). And now we also have confirmation that you have been diagnosed with Aspergers. All of this is info you have revealed and in all instances confirmed to be true.
So Nolan do you truly think, that you have not revealed too much info about yourself?

Last edited:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
...Just post it on poast or reply on twitter, man. Shits aint gonna reach the girl, all you do is spill your guts in front of people who already make fun of you. This isnt social media site, this is an anonimous forum
Perfect support Dazzle, even if you play pos 2.

Meanwhile it is Day 8 of Holoctober, Ninja day. I predict a lot of Iroha drawings. (I was looking up her name and it hit me - she is not Gen 5, we on Gen 6 now. Man...)

RedRage

This is all that comes to mind when I hear Pippa say dood.
Pippa Dood.png

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Dude, there is a clear difference between some of the others in this thread bringing up something about their jobs and irl experiences (which in and of itself is not necessarily a good thing) and you. It is the sheer scale of shit you have revealed about yourself and your emotional state, that sets you apart from others. For instance the shit we know about you ranges from: your facedoxx, your hatred and loathing for your father, your relationship to your sister, her death, your depression after a friend of 2 years told you "we can't be friends anymore", some of your sexual fetishes and some audio of you autistically singing when you were 16. And now we also have confirmation that you have been diagnosed with Aspergers. All of this is info you have revealed and in all instances confirmed to be true.
So Nolan do you truly not think that you have revealed too much info about yourself?
Holy shit, and I thought I talked way too much about myself in this thread. Thanks Nolan for reminding me to cut back. Looks like your autism came to some use today.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
We killed the KF thread. Now there’s only a couple pages a day
It doesn't really help that it keeps getting ddos'd sporadically.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

======

Have you ever seen Vtuber merch out in the wild? Personally, I have not... Which I consider weird, because I've seen actual Itasha in my area, so I thought Vtuber merch would be the next logical step. Maybe someday...

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Have you ever seen Vtuber merch out in the wild? Personally, I have not... Which I consider weird, because I've seen actual Itasha in my area, so I thought Vtuber merch would be the next logical step. Maybe someday...
I couldn't imagine a situation where I'd want to show visible vtuber merch in public, wearing anime-related merch as an adult is cringe and mildly autistic.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Just IRyS and Kronii talking about harems and incest in "The Lion King", and IRyS happy translates the conversation for Lui.

Piarro

Early Adopter
I couldn't imagine a situation where I'd want to show visible vtuber merch in public, wearing anime-related merch as an adult is cringe and mildly autistic.
I thought some of the omocat Gura merch came out looking great, but I just wouldn't be caught dead wearing that stuff in public so in the end I didn't buy any.
Gura knows our struggle though, when she released her shirt last year she said that she'd tried to go for a design that wouldn't be blatantly "anime" so people could wear it in public. Hopefully she'll release more merch with the same philosophy at some point.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom