"Did you enjoy my body?"Tabby Ragtan

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Based
1665200981266.png

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Even Watame's AI is a total sweetheart, it's funny to compare it to schizo Pippa.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
How does a jumping jack hurt your chest, especially when you're flat?

And running hurts... Pippa needs serious fixing.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

It's all the fucking mold and never exercising. Her lungs are probably very weak.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

I still think Baqua Luna (I keep confusing those two) or Ina had the absolute worst stamina I've seen in a human being. Baqua Luna died after one exercise in Ring Fit, and Ina was borderline dead after like two.

Mehk

A lot of music coming out today it seems.

Robo Angel from PRISM had an original song come out...not my cup of tea but she sings nicely.

Rie from PC also had a cover come out, her cover of the song is good I like hers more than the original.

Oh yeah and Shiki from PRISM had an original song come out. I like her singing voice a good bit so here's the song.

BEEG Booba Fishing

Free kabedons and Reine reenacting user-submitted stuff here.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I still think Baqua Luna (I keep confusing those two) or Ina had the absolute worst stamina I've seen in a human being. Baqua Luna died after one exercise in Ring Fit, and Ina was borderline dead after like two.
I will never understand how these women end up in such bad shape.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
As expected, Lui has already fallen and crashed into the ground. No, they haven't entered the End yet.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Some Ironmouse-level feels to cleanse your soul from degenerate rabbit stream:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Gonna be away for the weekend to extensively touch grass. In anticipation of an inevitable spergout over some nothingburger bullshit happening, here's some shit to play around with. Have fun, mofos.

GIF (9.5MB)
Rg0TTMU.gif

MP4 with sound (924KB)

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom
You forgot about the number 1 no stamina main, Marine

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Well RIP Shiina twitch vod lmao she just visited the passiflora on Witcher 3 and apparently didn't realize sessions with the prostitutes don't work like they do in GTA V, it actually shows tits n ass

Ednine

Amiya Aranha's emo/edgy goth teen karaoke in an hour

When you watch VTubers, sometimes you get childhood-nostalgia karaoke. Sometimes you get karaoke from excellent vocalists.
But it's not every day you get both, and this stream was a beautiful best of both worlds. She even got drunk and sang way more than she planned!

I'm actually looking forward to a Minecraft stream. One Minecraft expert (Kaela) meets an unmovable rock (IRyS in Minecraft).

You're looking forward to seeing Kaela meet IRyS in Minecraft.
I'm looking forward to hearing more Lui English.
We are not the same.

But actually I really like Kaela and IRyS too, and agree this is the first time in a while that I've looked forward to Minecraft at all.

I don't have any proof on hand, but I think Luna plays up her lack of stamina for the kayfabe. It just seems like it's too variable.

Unrelated, here's a Bri'ish horse girl teaching you the secret to how to reliably fake a Bri'ish accent:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
300 page and the first thing that made it is Nolan's post.

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom
I don't have any proof on hand, but I think Luna plays up her lack of stamina for the kayfabe. It just seems like it's too variable.
She may have asthma or small lungs or something, cause she runs out of breath so easily but can recover super quick.

Edit: can't forget Luna absolutely destroying Miko in sit-ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom