Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I like how he tries to play it cool and aloof, "Oh no guys, you totally twisted my arm with your five dollar dono, I guess I have to watch this clip of Pippa, not because I want to but because I'm being made to. Now I'm going to watch it again because, um, I didn't hear it, not because I enjoyed it."

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
I like how he tries to play it cool and aloof, "Oh no guys, you totally twisted my arm with your five dollar dono, I guess I have to watch this clip of Pippa, not because I want to but because I'm being made to. Now I'm going to watch it again because, um, I didn't hear it, not because I enjoyed it."
Remember, Josh seems to be aware of what is going on in the thread, at pretty much any given time.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Man, it must be fucking horrible being Null. The moment you display a hint of enjoyment of anything you guarantee that at least a thousand people, at absolute bare minimum, will very publicly mock you for it. Another thousand people will immediately raid whoever you showed a hint of positive feelings towards and demand they comment on being liked either by BASED INTERNET SUPERDADDY NULL or EVIL PEDOPHILE TRANNY MURDERER JOSHUA 'MANAJERK' CONNER MOON. He's the internet equivalent of a dustbin man who won 300 million dollars in the lottery. The fuck can you even do with your life after that? You're irrevocably tainted by association, forever forced to question the motives of everyone who displays any interest in you, and guard your tongue lest you be gangraped by a horde of frenzied journoroaches clawing each-other's faces off for a soundbite.

Fuck being any kind of celebrity.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha's emo/edgy goth teen karaoke in an hour

Meanwhile Onolumi is still streaming more of Maniac Mansion

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I'm of the opinion that sending messages asking people like null and ghostpolitics to watch vtuber and Pippa clips is not based

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha's emo/edgy goth teen karaoke in an hour

Come again?
ogey_KYM.jpg

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'm of the opinion that sending messages asking people like null and ghostpolitics to watch vtuber and Pippa clips is not based
Depends on how it happens. A lot of online personalities have users submit themed clips for them to watch and react to for content. Or they might share clips if they're being talked about in that channel. In those contexts, I think submitting the clips would be perfectly okay.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
That's how I feel as well. That dono was very cringe. As much as I love Pippa, I don't think throwing some money at Jersh and basically saying "react to this clip of Pippa, monkey" is very entertaining in the slightest.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I'm actually looking forward to a Minecraft stream. One Minecraft expert (Kaela) meets an unmovable rock (IRyS in Minecraft).

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Delutaya also singing she started with Film Red song Tot Musica

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I think it's amusing from time to time with Josh because his relationship with the vtuber thread is entertaining, but when it comes to other people like Ghost and Jim it's a joke people kill from doing it too often. The first couple of Ghost reactions were funny but now it feels forced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom