"Chat, how much money would you pay for your oshi's soul?"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I think it's amusing from time to time with Josh because his relationship with the vtuber thread is entertaining, but when it comes to other people like Ghost and Jim it's a joke people kill from doing it too often. The first couple of Ghost reactions were funny but now it feels forced.
Fans ruining a joke by running it into the ground? Never seen that before.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Did Gura say she was going to stream today or did I imagine it?

She tweeted that she's busy today and will stream tomorrow.
Damn, nitter wasn't updating for me for some reason.

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Did Gura say she was going to stream today or did I imagine it?
She tweeted that she's busy today and will stream tomorrow.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Ironmouse is celebrating 800K YouTube subs with some VR

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Amiya: "There's nothing that pairs better than Linkin Park with a good Dragonball Z AMV"

Wow she really broke down during "Leave out all the rest" that song really hits different now

Last edited:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Amiya: "There's nothing that pairs better than Linkin Park with a good Dragonball Z AMV"
Concept: A AMV sommelier that matches the perfect AMV to the perfect mid 2000's Nu-Metal

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Ina has spoken!

And I guess I was limited myself when I was talking about the Day 7 of Iofi's challenge, as this is also miko

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Woke up and checked my alerts and see:

Kirche is doing a zatsu reading news articles

Grimmi doing a guerilla stream for an idie game called The Fridge is Red

Lumi zatsuing currently asking why people don't just steal the pumpkins outside the store. Her crimes know no low.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Woke up and checked my alerts and see:

Kirche is doing a zatsu reading news articles

Kirschey is great. She says whatever the fuck she wants (outside of politics and gamer words on stream). She's got a bunch of crazy stories and is extremely yabai. I kinda hope she stays indie because of that.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Kirschey is great. She says whatever the fuck she wants (outside of politics and gamer words on stream). She's got a bunch of crazy stories and is extremely yabai. I kinda hope she stays indie because of that.
She's growing on me like pippas ear mold. I'd like to see her do more collabs. Will agree thats she's probably some level of fat (I don't think skinny people keep desk ketchup) but not sure just how fat.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Another sad cat animation

Honestly I like the opening animation more than the sad cat dance part. I made a gif:

ina_gura_hype_3.gif

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
The recent shout outs and raids got me curious as to how the whole bully Ghost with vtuber clips thing got started. I think this video sums it up pretty well:

How did I never hear that Andy Warski made a video on Melody? As far as I can tell the vtuber model at the end of the video was something that was animated after the fact and added in by fans along with rearranging his words and taking them out of context.

Also he got a shout out from this guy:

Not surprising they knew about Ghost before hand given what you guys have said about them being involved in the brony community way back when and the bronies being one of the early groups that would mess with Ghost.

Speaking of bronies, I guess I'll give my opinion on the latest topic of discussion. It was funny the first few times when people were messaged with vtuber references/clips but it has been dragged out for too long. I am kind of glad that there were no Pippa superchats in Jim's last stream. Running jokes into the ground and forcing a wierd hobby onto other people who are obviously creeped out by it is why vtuber fans are becoming known as the new bronies. That and Nolan. Ghost's reactions can still be pretty good though, even if they are obviously performative.

Anyways, Pippa stream in less than an hour. Should be a good one:

I imagine gamer words were somehow filtered out of the chatbot but we are probably still going to get it to confess running over two glowies behind an Arby's in 1995, or something similar.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa stream in less than an hour. Should be a good one:

I imagine gamer words were somehow filtered out of the chatbot but we are probably still going to get it to confess running over two glowies behind an Arby's in 1995, or something similar.

The AI here better produce some high quality beejams-like memes for her.

This is my bar standard!

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa doesn't wash her feet in the shower, she just lets them wash off "naturally". Why am I not surprised at this point.

Then again, she never goes outside so maybe it's not too bad. Still pretty weird.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Another Fauna and Bae Halloween Collab. Bae will definitely stay far away from traditional horror. I do enjoy tonight's game though and think it fits nicely with the fall season.

Also Mumei doing more Holo girl drawings.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Which famous people do you think she'll talk to AI's of that will give Fishman a heart attack?

The AI here better produce some high quality beejams-like memes for her.

This is my bar standard!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Which famous people do you think she'll talk to AI's of that will give Fishman a heart attack?

It would be great if she made a room with her AI, Trump, and Biden. I made one and they were just talking about soda and fast food. Trump also wanted to touch Pippa's hair.
Screenshot 2022-10-07 171144.pngScreenshot 2022-10-07 171638.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I'm extremely nervous rn, maybe this can help me (because it’s funny, no other reason)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom