"Whenever students say they hate a teacher, usually it means that student is an idiot! You are seriously the stupid one here. 'The best way to deal with this'? Just answer the question in one go, you really are dumb. Seriously stupid. 'They annoy me and make me crazy'? If the teacher was really that bad, other students would also complain, to the other teachers; Alas that's not the case here, you just don't like getting called out, and you imagine they're harrassing you. You're a dumbass! It's their job to call you in class, it's not as if they choose to speak to such a shithead of a student, it's their job! It's your turn and you get called, and your smartass doesn't want to answer, thus you keep getting picked, do you get it? The best way to deal with it is to grow up and do your job, that's how I see it"Gundou Mirei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Kiara was definitely dense this stream lol. Clip:

Not Kiara's fault, as I doubt she knew, but she also asked if Kronii had any cats. It has been a while, but still oof.

I always enjoy when these two collab, though. Much like collabs with the guys, Kiara does a great job of bringing out sides of Kronii you don't normally see.

Kronii didn't do herself any favors either with the way she phrased her words.

Shiina Banana, Banana Shiina

*Shit post response in progress*
Edit: I'm sorry for putting this response in the wrong thread

>inb4 contract sad no farting and burping
>3 strike rule
>Yuri refuses to go to brap conversion therapy

She lost her model because she wouldn't stop burping and farting

Did this guy not watch Airi's Mahjong Souls stream?:whatastory:I'm in no position to look down on her.... but she's obviously no expert.
That said I'm a come'n to embers you nest time Oshis!

View attachment 22257
Yeah I still suck but while you were drinking and almost dying I was training the tiles Pippa!

Hot take here: I think Keeki and Karen about equally attractive, This is because I think Keeki is just alright looking but I deduct massive points form Keeki for massive "am a model" buillshit ego!

Shiina ended the stream by playing several East-only rounds of Majsoul. I can see why she's doing well against the other girls; she has a pretty good grasp on hand building and what constitutes a yaku. She likes to err on the side of not claiming a discard when building, which is a great habit to have. She sometimes gives herself TOO many options, which takes her further away from tenpai; and there was only one instance I saw where Shiina thought she had yaku but did not. Overall pretty good for someone who learned 2 days ago.

All this orange women talk reminded me, saw this clip today of Kiara being jelly:

Ensok

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sena will not marry a man she can't beat in a fight.
Me preparing to propose to Sena Bonbon
MV5BYWNmMjVmZjEtOGYzYS00OWYwLWI0YjMtYTE4ZDE4ZGQyNDdmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_.jpg

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sena is BEEG :sanasmile:
1682649800420.png

1682649842586.png

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I know she said that she hasn't mastered it yet, but that being said:
Godzilla1984 Icon Ears Bleeding.png

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I love when IRyS gets sassy when she is annoyed with a game lol

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sena's breaking up talking to her wife
woman tears nice.png

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I mean she had to put in some effort not to get mogged by the JAV actress standing right next to her.
I was gonna save the one on the right looked familare.....:smugpipi:
Edit: I meant say^ no save.....
Don't make me drop the MEGA folder
No no. do Karen, least flattering only, 1 at a time out of context every time you post, forever:smugselen:
I don't understand technology, but it is possible that Keeki would be attractive in person. For a weeb
Woman are always trying to complement and talk up other women because it complements them by proxy, like if this woman who's slightly more in shape them them is "OMG so beautiful" then that elevates their ego too. Where as when you say "eh, she's alright" they want to stab you because you just called them all fat goblins:retard: Worked with lots of women: Learned to lie constantly to avoid stab
Overall pretty good for someone who learned 2 days ago.
Yeah she's doing good, I just started learning it too and play about the same as her. think the hardest thing so far is just learning what winning condition you can get form your hand and commiting to them to avoid decision fatigue. I agree she seemed too open and calculating and could have won more if she kept it simple. And then learning to discard the safest pieces when you can't win so you don't get blow the fuck out by a RON :shiinastare: II hope she plays with chat sometime, I tried to join today didn't get in :faunacry:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Ina finished coloring her Team F art.

20230427_225621.jpg

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

This was months ago but here is her with Karen going to fish

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

This was months ago but here is her with Karen going to fish

Standing next to 3 months ago Karen, the Ogre of Okinawa, anyone's gonna look skinny. But I don't think Kson looks fat in either, she's just not skellymode like the other girls in the Yakuza thing.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
It's pretty funny that everyone calls out Keeki for using heavy filters on every photo but then on the two pictures without it, she gets roasted anyways. Orange woman can't win :whatastory:
Pink Woman Superior and come in greater numbers.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
What a fantastic birthday stream, I LOVE BROWN WOMEN SO FUCKING MUCH :sanasmile::sanasmile::sanasmile::sanasmile::sanasmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom