"Also, did you guys know I learned what a 'chuuba' is yesterday through Uruka? I was like, 'Uruka, people keep saying 'chuuba,' what the heck is 'chuuba?' The only chuuba I know is like, shuuba-dooba-doo-shuuba-doobidy-doo!!!!' What was that thing? Is it the Flintstones?"Chisaka Airi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

IRyS Mario started, she's running on 2 hours of sleep.
:inahungryl:

Also, why is Ame, the EN girl most notable for playing Mario on-stream, not in the tournament? Not that she would fair very well considering how she plays it

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
i didnt want Kson to win because that shit re ignited chinks despite the fact i mass reported these Nyggas and even when the F4ggots blocked or tried to run away i found them on Weibo also why does Aqua has so many fucking chinese fans

Why does this photo look like someone photoshopped Kson's face onto a fat chick? I haven't checked in on Kson outside of what's posted in this thread or homelands thread, since (checks calendar) the moment Coco graduated but i swear she wasn't this dumpy before, has she put on like 20-30 pounds or is just a really weird photo?

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
someone clip dough baby saying happy birthday that was so cute my heart exploded

TwoBit

Early Adopter
If I remember Dottovu has done VA in a Visual Novel amongst other things, but Kronii has not.
Kiara was asking if she ever had done VA for a videogame period, and Dottovu/Kronii was getting really confused if she was asking that question to her or to the character Kronii.
Kiara was also kinda insisting BC chat was laughing to the question (because of course they know about Dottovu doing VA), and Kronii was getting even more confused with Kiara's wording, hence the "It's NDA" response (her possibly being under NDA for future voicework as Kronii would just pile onto the confusion).
It was very funny at the time and I'm glad it turned out how it did. But if D/K had just played it off as the first time Kronii had graced a game with her voice, playing kayfabe, she would've avoided the awkwardness!

I'm glad she didn't though TVV:whatastory:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I can't do it; I can't fucking watch IRyS slowly walk across super mario world while also not being able to pick up shells.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
i still find it funny that of all fanbases, Pippa's was the one who inspired a christian daughter of a pastor who enjoys DIY and an actual housewife with a kid to Vtube

Total Vtweeter death indeed

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It was very funny at the time and I'm glad it turned out how it did. But if D/K had just played it off as the first time Kronii had graced a game with her voice, playing kayfabe, she would've avoided the awkwardness!

I'm glad she didn't though TVV:whatastory:
Kronii and avoiding awkwardness? Is that even possible?

Fauna's stream has today has been, uh, something else. Lots of goofy and unhinged topics.
foto_no_exif (11).png
foto_no_exif (9).png

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Doughbaby: Babble
Sena's Uterus: HEED MY CALL

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I can't do it; I can't fucking watch IRyS slowly walk across super mario world while also not being able to pick up shells.
As god as my witness i will make sure my newborn daughter is, at the minimum, able to clear Super Mario World before she's 10 thanks to this horrific display of n00b skill.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Why does this photo look like someone photoshopped Kson's face onto a fat chick? I haven't checked in on Kson outside of what's posted in this thread or homelands thread, since (checks calendar) the moment Coco graduated but i swear she wasn't this dumpy before, has she put on like 20-30 pounds or is just a really weird photo?
Well she had to do a diet for this but i think is a weird photo compare it with one where she is with Karen to have a better perspective

RiverBear

I was gonna say this.
Either the picture sucks ass or Kson somehow gained a few pounds over the course of the competition
What did she mean by this?

It means she's not streaming for 2 more months.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I was watching the video reveal and it looked like Kson had a bit of a gut compared to the other chicks. Might have been the dress, I would say she was well within nominal levels. Decent levels for a Southern Girl, but it was more noticeable when compared to the stick chicks that also passed

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
"Ooh the fire flower. I know what this does from Super Smash Bros."

Christ this hurt me more than her inability to move 5 seconds without killing herself

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sena Christmas story: her grandpa apparently hated her and gave her a cereal box full of shitty books, she cried and they beat her for it

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Sena will not marry a man she can't beat in a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom