"Wait, did I updog myself? I updogged THEM! I asked them what's updog!"Rosemi Lovelock

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Watching this Rie stream is like watching Cheech and Chong film their worst movie

EDIT: Meanwhile

ted.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
If you're thinking about becoming a vtuber, you must risk having people like Rie scream at every little thing you do in fangirlism.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Scarle is doing a "strip poker" stream where she plays blackjack against chat votes

The twist is that she is wearing multiple shirts and sweating her ass off lmao

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Okay, Rie mocking the trash can dialog writer for Honkai Star Rail was pretty funny. Good work, Rie.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Irys...what the fuck was that?
>creates suspend point before boss
>jumps right into drybones right in front of boss door
>reloads
>does it again in the same exact way

Negzana

Irys...what the fuck was that?
>creates suspend point before boss
>jumps right into drybones right in front of boss door
>reloads
>does it again in the same exact way
On one hand I want to laugh at how bad she is here but then I remember I was struggling very hard when I first played the game and remember cheering all excited for beating Yoshi's Island level 4 like I ran a marathon.

I was 6.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
IRyS: "sees a spike"
IRyS: "proceeds to ram mario's ass on top of it"

Sven

IRyS: "sees a spike"
IRyS: "proceeds to ram mario's ass on top of it"

How is it no one ever finds the spin jump. It's like some kind of arcane secret unknown to all vtubers

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Oh lord, just a bit ago in Airi's stream - "I think Sakana expected me to be, like, the Marine of my generation. I think he expected too much just because I sang 'Ahoy'". How in the fuck Fishman thought AIRI could be lewd or seductive is beyond me.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

One of our resident (shit)posters @Murrayしないで is going to get attacked by Lia

I actually sent that to tease her because she was playing a League of Legends spin-off game today, but StreamElements messages apparently aren't appearing on stream for her now, so I was kind of disappointed. I'm glad she saw it anyway, though. I got my simpdollar's worth.

It's from a fetish fanfic featuring Thresh, a character from League of Legends that Lia has a crush on. I don't know much about League but apparently he's some sort of sadistic lizard-like demigod. The "you" in the story approaches Thresh and begs him to let you play with his feet. Lia has tortured her viewers by reading this stream (and showing its accompanying fan art) a couple times on stream. My message was as much of the story would fit in the StreamElements message box.

Read the edited version of the fanfic on stream first though, please. It would be great content.

Are you asking me to read it, or Lia? If me, it's not normally my type of khantent, but if it'll get me another follower…

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I think we established loooong ago that you don't watch any of these women for their ability to play games, they're borderline retarded and the few who can play games properly still suck at them. I love dmc but I can't fucking watch any of these girls play it because all they do is spam stinger and mash buttons like monkeys.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Why does this photo look like someone photoshopped Kson's face onto a fat chick? I haven't checked in on Kson outside of what's posted in this thread or homelands thread, since (checks calendar) the moment Coco graduated but i swear she wasn't this dumpy before, has she put on like 20-30 pounds or is just a really weird photo?
I sure hope so:architect:
Like someone else mentioned, it might be the other girls are shapelier than Kson (the ones on the corners are definitely sticc-chic) but focusing only on the JAV actress and the gravure model with Kson between them, you can see she is slightly, barely noticeably chubbier than on the fishing video.

Looking at it now, it seems most of the weight went to her breasts and butt. Which is in no way a bad thing! :sanasmile:Fut_xtqaQAIyZxi.jpeg
Yes, I am simping like a motherfucker. Yes, in Kson's case it's not a bit. I don't care.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Very late Sena love!!! My chuuba got so far in past 6 months IM SO PROUD OF HER!!!!! LETS GOOOOOOO!!!!!!
01123-1215739456-masterpiece_1.3_best_quality_illustration_hyper_detailed_1girl_solo_light_bro...png

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Apparently Neuro-sama's next collab will be with the big-tiddy TTS dragon robot or whatever Zen is supposed to be. I guess. This tweet is confusing but Vedal (Neuro's programmer/punching bag) retweeted it.

Also, robo-mommy is playing blockgame and coming up close to 25K subscribers.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I wanna get this off my chest but what is the definition of "Fat" that people in this place have?
For me she looks fine buy maybe its because i actually dated a similar woman in the past IDK :botanshrug:
Calling Karen fat is mostly a bit at this point. Like saying Vesper's fucking everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom