"I shan't say..."Lottie Shinju

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Fubuki's birthday celebration stream is ongoing, she's going for a variety show-like program this time with Mio, Marin, and La+
She also managed to get herself a customized Jubeat machine and plays it on stage right now

Edit: surprise BEST GIRL appearance
フブキCh。白上フブキ - 【2022年誕生日企画】白上フブキのすこんなばらえてぃ!【#すこんなばらえてぃ】 [tdaMQAL-6Ww - 947x532 - 57m46s].png

She also premiered her new song KON KON Beats, produced by tokotoko (known more from their Vocaloid's work such as Booo!)

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
The shot.
Screenshot_20221005-082024_Brave.jpg
>Sometimes

Da Michi's turn in the Twitch Spawn block game gulag.
Screenshot_20221005-094643_Brave.jpg

Last day of HoloRust S3.

Risu wants to crush nuts.
20221005_093645.jpg
Korone and Lui are watching Ring (1998) with heartrate monitors. Both of them are at 100+ BPM in the pre-stream, which seems really bad for a boxer and someone who lives in the Hololive 3D studio.

Korone is the one who was utterly terrified by a bar of soap, after all. Let's not forget the sheer terror of door, wall, and wall with small window.

Lui.. well, it'd be weird if she wasn't practically shitting herself in terror if it's scarier than a gentle breeze.

Last edited:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Korone and Lui are watching Ring (1998) with heartrate monitors. Both of them are at 100+ BPM in the pre-stream, which seems really bad for a boxer and someone who lives in the Hololive 3D studio.

Edit: Continuing the horror theme, the stinky orca faces her nightmare of nightmares.

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Only a couple of seconds of footage, but this looks really nice for a fan project.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Only a couple of seconds of footage, but this looks really nice for a fan project.

Myxo nice animator. Full version premier at saturday.

His previous works

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Any of you motherfuckers played around with PlaygroundAI/Stable Diffusion yet? Shit's kinda mind-blowing with the kind of iterative art you can get the AI to generate. Here's some examples on Watson:

View attachment 1738View attachment 1739View attachment 1740

Give it a spin, bitches:
A stream of this could be pretty cool. Have chat give prompts and laugh at the results. Get on it Fishman, you're trying to donation bait lately, right?

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
  • She [Kiara] went to Vienna Comic Con yesterday... She met Jack Gleeson (the actor of Joffrey from GOT) (which explains her sinice deleted tweet from yesterday...
  • She promptly introduced Jack Gleeson to the concept of Vtubers by showing him Takanashi Kiara on Youtube and then prompty asked him to sign his autograph to Takanashi Kiara, thus probably doxxing herself to him

Kiara talking about possible self-doxxing to Jack Gleeson, actor portraying Joffrey in Game of Thrones

If you never saw that old interview with him, he seems like a smart guy, who unfortunately got stuck with most stupid GoT fans, asking him about murdering prostitutes and so forth.

Some fanart of Magni's undertale journey:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
zombie gura by @moral_cacoethes.jpg

Anyone know if Watson hit any sharks in the street with a truck recently? Because Gura's looking pretty Ollie here

paul

Early Adopter

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Myxo nice animator. Full version premier at saturday.

His previous works

Damn dude should work for Laika. That's some high quality stuff. Maybe he could even get some of the girls to do some voice lines.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Another day, another rocket launch:

I haven't had time to look at here in a few days so sorry if already posted.

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter
I like how fond of Gura's outfit Kobo seems to be when she plays Among Us.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Oh, before it gets inevitably nuked by copyright holders, here is a highlight of Pekora watching Fate/Zero, Episode 1, by Peko Mains
Apparently, there is also another similar channel, Peko Dubs. I'm not editing this link, because apparently I'm an idiot and almost everyone sees those links just fine. If not, consider changing the theme.

I'm bringing up PekoDubs because I just got recommended Amelia Watson Airplane! watchalong, and it was great! I will however just link to the playlist provided in the end, if anyone wants to see the catalog.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
As a 2.0 starting FF14 player that still plays the game, the early ARR story is pretty whatever unless you're really okay with the relatively low stakes events where you're effectively just a big boy mercenary at best for the first 20-30 hours. The next 10-20 are pretty heavy on medieval political stuff that is very hit or miss for some people. It doesn't really set in where this story is really going until somewhere between middle to end of HW or even Shadowbringers depending on who you ask. I like ARR, but that's because of further context in Shadowbringers that helps a lot of its weaker story elements feel relevant.

Haurchefant is really overhyped to be honest, his level of general appeal only makes sense to people who've been with his character since the start of ARR. If you replay the game now, he's fine and all but nothing super duper special. The difference between playing the game when ARR was current and binge blasting through it today is very stark on how you'll take in the plot. This plot was not intended for people to just binge through it like you can now.

I've been in since circa 2.1 and even had been selling someone on the game the other day that was asking my opinion, and that is that ARR is good when you realize what they made in the time frame they had to work with but it's certainly the weakest start to a storyline and the early game experience is the least interesting bullshit. Even I almost quit before level 30 back in the day but stuck it out because I wanted to play a Dragoon, and once I hit it I was more gassed over having my favourite class than anything else and managed to hold my attention long enough to finish. I only really started paying attention to the story around Operation Archon, though that kind of fell off into Heavensward. I also never understood the Haurchefant hype. I forget when it was in HW that I started getting more invested but it almost lost me entirely during that one part where you have the brilliant idea to ditch some shit off a bridge, "Surely no one will ever be able to recover this now!" smash cut to the obvious dude watching you grinning.

A lot of people give Stormblood shit and I don't know why, I was really invested from early on and Shadowbringers/Endwalker is some of the best story I've seen in a game. I'm really interested to see where it goes now since the entire arc they've been playing with since 2.0, maybe even 1.x if you want to get specific on details, whatever could the next grand arc end up being?

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
sana moon party by @mpien6.jpg

What the fuck is going on up there

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
I think I remember that Bae said something about being a dancer in the past back during her debut... Did it ever came up again?
It was mentioned/discussed in some chadcast too from my knowledge.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Gura solo stream later tonight. More spooky games.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Kaerra has let chat know that she has tiny skinny hands, and that no matter how much she eats she won't gain any weight, despite her size. Might be yabai considering her roommate is one of the tiniest women amongst all of hololive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom