"Finana is cooking her family? Finana! Why you cooking fishes? It's your family!!!"Derem Kado

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wew

Male hag love!

unicorn puppet 2view is doing webdev (again)

This cute 2 view really reminds me of this other 2 view I have watched for some time named Tomama Keys she is a tanned monkey girl
FKIAmA4XwAorgTa.jpg
She has been streaming on and off as of late but Toma is good fun

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
If those tweets are real the only thing you two will be fighting over is who will take care of the funeral arrangements, sweet jesus someone throne her some meds

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Somebody posted a set of dottovu tweets in a screenshot on vt, i don't know if they were real but if they were shit fucking stings HARD:pippasadl:
At first i didn't wanted to post the screenshot, but i feel like i should because documenting stuff is important even if it may be fake.
View attachment 20464 :painpeko::gunpeko::kroded::kropat:
:icanfixher:I CAN SAVE HER:icanfixher:I CAN SAVE HER:icanfixher:I CAN SAVE HER:icanfixher::pikameepain:
I CAN SAVE HER:icanfixher:I CAN SAVE HER:icanfixher:I CAN SAVE HER:icanfixher:I CAN SAVE HER:pikameepain:.
i almost thought she was having a melty for some HL related reason but then i saw the 2016 date
Why even be smug about posting this? (on /vt/, not here, its fine here) this shit was eons ago

YlAkZ02UzAWk

Careful with the tanned ones with gaogetter around

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Somebody posted a set of dottovu tweets in a screenshot on vt, i don't know if they were real but if they were shit fucking stings HARD:pippasadl:
At first i didn't wanted to post the screenshot, but i feel like i should because documenting stuff is important even if it may be fake.
:icanfixher:I CAN SAVE HER:icanfixher:I CAN SAVE HER:icanfixher:I CAN SAVE HER:icanfixher::pikameepain:
I CAN SAVE HER:icanfixher:I CAN SAVE HER:icanfixher:I CAN SAVE HER:icanfixher:I CAN SAVE HER:pikameepain:.
Look I haven't taken the meds that make me more delusional than usual, you CAN'T do this to me right now damn it.
I'LL SAVE HER FIRST I'LL SAVE HER FIRST I'LL SAVE HER FIRST I'LL SAVE HER FIRST I'LL SAVE HER FIRST:pikameefuck:

Brothers, that lady is beyond saving. She's been corrupted into a monster that will drag you down with her.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
i almost thought she was having a melty for some HL related reason but then i saw the 2016 date
Why even be smug about posting this? (on /vt/, not here, its fine here) this shit was eons ago
To prove she has a brother.
bro.png

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
which is wrong to put it mild. the only thing shes not doing is streams shes presumably working her ass off and while she should stream more what she gonna do tell cover to fuck off when they tell her to work on something?
That's not the issue. The issue is no one knows whether what you say is the case or not because she doesn't say whether it is, while literally every other talent in EN talks about their shit all the time.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Do you think if you hit Nolan hard enough on the head you'll cure him?
Worth a shot I say.
You'd only make him stronger.

I don't watch gura but if I was the most popular vtuber in the world (that isn't some bandwagoner) I would definitely want to capitalize on that instead of just killing my own career by being a dumbass. The managers are at fault too, they should've wrestled her twitter from her and gone "Gawr Gura will be absent for this time because of whatever"

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Did you retards all miss the part of her debut when she said she was "not a happy person, but wanted to be"? Her joining Hololive and becoming a Moonie seems to have did just that, given how much happier she seems compared to the months after her debut.

wew

Male hag love!

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Brothers, that lady is beyond saving. She's been corrupted into a monster that will drag you down with her.
Is that not exactly what they both want? :smugselen:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Did you retards all miss the part of her debut when she said she was "not a happy person, but wanted to be"? Her joining Hololive and becoming a Moonie seems to have did just that, given how much happier she seems compared to the months after her debut.
I have to agree with this, all of this shouldn't be surprising to anyone..

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Gura, "My allergies are here".

If she gets allergies as bad as I do I can see why she hasn't streamed this past week. I literally can't talk for a week after the trees jizz all over town.
Of course I would just post a tweet saying that....
Did she say anything else about her hiatus? Missed the beginning of the stream.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Whoa was she always this....adorable:menhera:
Which way western man

Or

I hook up the TV next to the computer for this one. Can't ditch little sister, can't miss Meemaw and I don't think a tab will do tonight.
Not gonna lie, Ice cream tier list almost filtered me, because it's a boring type of stream.... but then she goes and read my idiotic comment and laughs at me and
I LOVE YOU SHIINA I'm sorry I almost went outside instead watching you tier ice cream :faunacry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom