"Minority group! Keep quiet!"Houshou Marine

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The number of excuses that chumbodies use to shield gura outnumbers the stars themselves.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
My main point is that some of these girls claim to be busy as fuck while they have nothing to show as others say. Their claims of being extremely busy make me question their honesty when they don't have a fulltime job and they don't have shit to show. Managing projects sure is time consuming but come the fuck on, you're not the director of AAA studio tardwrangling 20 departments, you're just nagging the orientals you commission your shit and there's a lot of downtime between updates. Kiara, calli and ame are the only ones I believe are really busy because they're autists who do a lot and refuse to take breaks the others I just roll my eyes.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Being an actual moonie is me shitposting her being Korean and joining a church, but there was talk she revealed to members around June last year that she found Jesus. Not sure it was ever substantiated with actual proof, though.

Starts around here in the homelands thread.
She has said before "why would i go to church" when somebody asked her if she didn't stream on sundays because of church, and she has shown multiple times her dissent towards god/jesus, maybe she is jaded towards religion.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Gura just had a Freudian slip and admitted she's the anti-christ. OH nyo.

She tried to warn us.
brittany-venti-yt.PNG

SoundWave Superior

I tuned in for the first time in a while and she's talking about chewing on marbles and how the galaxy ones taste better than the others...
honestly not even surprised if she has a marble / rock taste list

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I'm honestly impressed how many Gura antis on the level of /vt/ have popped up here...
I think people really need to stop being so hard on Gura. Call me a cuck or whatever you want, but I think given what we've seen of her and what she's constantly said about her current situation - a) poor health, b) busy schedule with other things related to holo, and c) computer and ISP messing with her - her taking her time to not stream is okay.

Now, before you all get on her case about her communication issues, let me put it in a way that you all can understand:
Gura's like Pippa. She overthinks almost everything she says to others. If you watched her recent minecraft stream you'll understand this. Unlike PIppa, however, Gura doesn't have a particularly "close" relationship with her fanbase like Pippa does, since her fanbase is literally the largest of all and the hardest to tardwrangle. So trying to say anything to them is always a constant battle of anxiety and worrying that she'll end up making things worse by saying anything at all. It's part of the reason you see her make so many short silly tweets - she spends 30 minutes or more trying to say something (usually something serious) but she can't find the right words to say it and she'll end up deleting everything and choosing to not say anything at all.

Personally, I really hope she sees a therapist, like how Pippa should, about her communication/anxiety issues. But again, she has so many other health problems and such a busy schedule that I can understand why therapy might be difficult.

I wouldn't call myself an anti but I do find her lack of output puzzling. This girl can push a button and play a video game and thousands of dollars come into her wallet. Maybe she's in a place now where the money isn't that important but it'd still be so easy. Nobody's even asking her to be on her A game all the time - just something. At least tweet!

Don't come at me with "oh, she's so busy." I'm busy too. I have full-time job and I'm still catching up on work from just taking one week off last week. But when I get home and I'm ready to take a break - and streaming vidya is definitely a break from the day job - it takes me three minutes to launch a game, set up my windows and scenes, and press the "go live" button in OBS. And unlike Gura my "go live" button doesn't print money.

I'll buy it's a mental health thing. Okay, sure. I still think her audience deserves some communication along those lines, as well as a schedule she can stick to. "Hi, chumbuds. I've really been dealing with a lot lately, so I'm only going to be streaming once a week for a while. Please keep an eye out on my Twitter feed or YouTube community posts for next week's stream." This is a bare minimum of communication, is it not?

I guess in the end I don't care all that much since I was never a huge Gura fan, but I think her fans deserve more, and I'm surprised that her management isn't demanding more.

Someone in chat asked Yuri/Lumi what the big difference between being in Cyberlive and Phase Connect is.

They both busted out laughing.
:whatastory:

Did they elaborate? I'd love to know what they said.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
My main point is that some of these girls claim to be busy as fuck while they have nothing to show as others say. Their claims of being extremely busy make me question their honesty when they don't have a fulltime job and they don't have shit to show. Managing projects sure is time consuming but come the fuck on, you're not the director of AAA studio tardwrangling 20 departments, you're just nagging the orientals you commission your shit and there's a lot of downtime between updates. Kiara, calli and ame are the only ones I believe are really busy because they're autists who do a lot and refuse to take breaks the others I just roll my eyes.
If that is the opinion you have on any of the girls that is not one of those three, then the only point you are making is that you clearly don't actually watch the rest of them. For example, Bae has mentioned, on multiple occasions ranging back to February 2022, having projects planned that are for months down the line, and, was still in school at one point, as was Mumei.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Shinri with his first karaoke. He's warming up now.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Shark good but sometimes shark acts bad

that's the conclusion to all this

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Some still go to Uni or College or do other things that are not related to Hololive like Calli and Azki
images

Coincidence?

chihirogumi

Nolan, if you really want the W...

When you see some stupid shit on twitter, post it here, and then post your comment here along with it. That would actually be amusing.

There's no point posting a response on twitter to people that don't care about your response.
@Trap Supremacy gave me an idea. @NolanCrush takes the giga autism that's overtaken the part of his brain that opens his big fat mouth and puts it towards screenshotting and archiving the Councilcord server while undercover with an alt account. No engaging in petty arguments, no revealing his power level, nothing. Nolan gets to feel useful for once and we get some laughs. Win-win.
BUT I NEED THE STICKERS, I NEED TO BE GIVEN MEDALS AND INFORMATIVE STICKERS YOU DONT UNDERSTAND
real chads collect clocks
Somebody posted a set of dottovu tweets in a screenshot on vt, i don't know if they were real but if they were shit fucking stings HARD:pippasadl:
At first i didn't wanted to post the screenshot, but i feel like i should because documenting stuff is important even if it may be fake.
View attachment 20464 :painpeko::gunpeko::kroded::kropat:
:icanfixher:I CAN SAVE HER:icanfixher:I CAN SAVE HER:icanfixher:I CAN SAVE HER:icanfixher::pikameepain:
I CAN SAVE HER:icanfixher:I CAN SAVE HER:icanfixher:I CAN SAVE HER:icanfixher:I CAN SAVE HER:pikameepain:.
"I can save her" That Ari weirdo most likely unironically thinks this. I wouldn't be surprised if they're outed as a sex pest and Kronii stalker.

If there ever was a perfect time to release Hololive EN 3, it's now. So many inconsistent schedules and mental illness causing these lack of streams. Gura, Ina, Kronii. You have Calli about to perform the famous Japanese tradition of death by overwork. They gotta get some new girls in there to inject to life to an increasingly stagnant branch pronto. What's funny is the one girl that was once considered the worst EN has been chugging along consistently and had virtually no yabs for a long time, Kiara.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Small reminder. Today (or tomorrow depending on your time zone) Jura Shima's debut stream. This is the guy who was supposed to debut in the Tsunderia 4th generation.

Briefly tuned in. Preeeeeetty sure this is not a "he." She sounds a bit like Rin Penrose, actually. Not sure if it's a Yugo situation or what, but I'm quite sure this character's roommate is not male.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
@Trap Supremacy gave me an idea. @NolanCrush takes the giga autism that's overtaken the part of his brain that opens his big fat mouth and puts it towards screenshotting and archiving the Councilcord server while undercover with an alt account. No engaging in petty arguments, no revealing his power level, nothing. Nolan gets to feel useful for once and we get some laughs. Win-win.
sounds fun

But I'd need a way to actually get in first

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Kalion

:)
Small reminder. Today (or tomorrow depending on your time zone) Jura Shima's debut stream. This is the guy who was supposed to debut in the Tsunderia 4th generation.

Started debut stream muted. They are certainly a vtuber.

this shit

fuck it
Don't come at me with "oh, she's so busy." I'm busy too. I have full-time job and I'm still catching up on work from just taking one week off last week. But when I get home and I'm ready to take a break - and streaming vidya is definitely a break from the day job - it takes me three minutes to launch a game, set up my windows and scenes, and press the "go live" button in OBS. And unlike Gura my "go live" button doesn't print money.
Thare's an entire world of difference between your go live button and hers, don't delude yourself lmao

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Briefly tuned in. Preeeeeetty sure this is not a "he." She sounds a bit like Rin Penrose, actually. Not sure if it's a Yugo situation or what, but I'm quite sure this character's roommate is not male.
Could be a Tamaki type of situation. Very cute. As you say sounds slightly like Rin.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Did they elaborate? I'd love to know what they said.
Na, they didn't say much. I think they just said something along the lines of it definitely bwing different and that they're very happy with Phase. Someone in chat said something like comparing Cyberlive with Phase is like comparing a dumpster fire to a psych ward, and they seemed to agree with that. My memory isn't great, but I think that was about it.

Edit: Also figured I'd mention Yuri, Lumi, and Kirsche talked about playing that Demonologist game together. Lumi mentioned Pippa, but I can't remember if it was for this, or their hopes of another collab for Sons of the Forest. Again, my short term memory sucks. Either way, always a treat to see them stream together, so I'm definitely hoping for something.

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Fauna and Kaela collab
:sanasmile:

I love Kaela's and Fauna's vibes when they've interacted in the past. They have collabed for the ID Minecraft server tour and talked during other spontaneous Minecraft meetings.

However, Phasmophobia is possibly the game I dislike watching (or playing) the most so I will probably skip this. I really wish I liked it because Kaela streams it quite a bit.

I'm curious, does anyone else have a game their oshi really likes but you personally loathe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom