"if Mint, Doki, and Sayu manage to have a collab at all this year I will eat my Pomu acrylic stand. (All 3 of them have to be in the collab or I ain't doing it)"Saturnus

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Triple-streaming Gura, Yuko, and Pippa tonight will fully blow out my eardrums, but it is a sacrifice I am willing to make for the C O N T E N T

...Wait, no Yuko stream today, my plans are in shambles

Does she know

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I think other reason today Gura's comment got such strong response is whipslash, the fact she posted a 3 sentence explanation on a pinned comment in her pre-chat of a upcoming stream the same day Calli posted and 3 paragraph letter on her twitter just to say how much she doesnt want to take a break from streaming. no wonder many chumbuds are feeling burned.

Also something I want to adresss is people keep bringing her project she is working on behind the scenes as a reason to cut her some slack, and I ask what projects? her 1 orginal song? her 1 solo cover (which was sponsored mind you) ? her 40 minutes 3d Live? as I said on a previous comment I don't think Gura is lazy, just bad at dealing with problems, and at the end of the day I'm not a chumbud so I don't really have a horse in this race, but Gura really should be more aware that she has done nothing to be asking people to just trust her word she is working n stuff behind the scenes as a reason for lack of streams.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Jeez, I wasn't the only one that wanted to write a few paragraphs about a dumb shark tonight I guess.....

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
The Holostars EN WoW VoDs are back, as someone who missed I'm very relieved. Or at the very least Vesper's is.

Great stream. Flayon was a little awkward, but it's clear they were having fun and some of the guys really love WoW or just MMOs - Vesper and Magni were particularly great. Now I just have to resist the urge to fall back into Warcraft myself...I managed to survive BC classic by not paying attention, but Wrath is a whole new level.
I'm honestly impressed how many Gura antis on the level of /vt/ have popped up here...
I'm not. Goodwill is like currency, you shouldn't spend more than you're bringing in, and while sure Gura's one of the biggest names around fan patience is not unending and with so little streams she's not building up much more. I sympathise with her issues but damn girl, this is your job, start putting the effort and hours in or just officially go on hiatus/graduate already instead of keeping everyone twisting in the wind constantly.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Gura will be having a Back to the Future watchalong for members tomorrow.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
we are so back, bros

don't forget to re-up your memberships during today's stream to catch the watchalong

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Now that you fuckers bring it up I have to fucking ask what the fuck do they actually do to be always that busy. I know streaming isn't exactly a walk in the park but the way these women paint it seem like they have to compile the fucking software by hand before a stream and half the time they don't even seem to look a bit into what they're playing nor prepare assets like tenma does. However, if they're stuck in useless meetings for half a day every day then I'd understand but even by japanese standards I doubt this is the case.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
but its crazy to have her schedule and also fast during the day
I mean, if we consider her schedule to be streaming only, then it is normal. I dont know whether she is legit muslim or not if glancing at her PL stuff but assuming that your mental fortitude is stonk, those fasting thingie would be like, a non-issue.

That, and whether you were able to get food in your gullet before the fast started at dawn (around 4:30 to 5 AM) or not. Is a big factor.

Source: I am fasting right now.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
FXtbpSYUsAcrxdp.jpg:large

All of this shit its literally the same things that Ayame does and we are towards her 5th Anniv. this just gets drama status because Cumbuds are little bitches and Numberfagging its not gay when you use Gura for some reason
You say this as if Ayame's lengthy absences don't generate drama.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I never do watchalongs because I feel I'll get behind on the movie due to my inability to focus. But I'll try for shark

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Look out, here comes Sara with a musical-themed karaoke!

EDIT: Apparently someone was trying to pressure her into singing Springtime for Hitler :smugmoona:

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Now that you fuckers bring it up I have to fucking ask what the fuck do they actually do to be always that busy. I know streaming isn't exactly a walk in the park but the way these women paint it seem like they have to compile the fucking software by hand before a stream and half the time they don't even seem to look a bit into what they're playing nor prepare assets like tenma does. However, if they're stuck in useless meetings for half a day every day then I'd understand but even by japanese standards I doubt this is the case.
Well I'm almost certain at least some of the meetings they have last for hours. Kronii once had to delay a patreon stream as Dottovu due by a few hours because "something came up". I am fairly certain that was a meeting as I do remember some of the other members talking about that the same day, but take this with a grain of salt. That, and the projects outside of streaming almost all of them seem to do. Recording vocals for songs might take some hours out of the day, and some even go so far to mix the track as well. That alone seems like quite the task, and would take a fuck ton of hours. Who knows what else they have to do, but I imagine that doesn't make it any easier.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I'm in Flayon's KOF lobby. Didn't do any warm-ups to give him a chance. :)

I'm "Broseidon, King of the Brocean" for those watching.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
These women do have lives outside of Holo (well, some of them do), some share that more than others. At the end of the day, it is a job, so they do need some wind-down time that is unrelated to work (unless you are insane, like Calli). There is definitely a lot more behind the scenes crap than regular streamers. They have to ask a lot in the ways of management, and they essentially lead projects by themselves. I cannot attest to what Gura does, though, since I do not watch her enough to know, nor do I know if she ever even shares any of that with her audience.

Horo7618

No one in particular
. Recording vocals for songs might take some hours out of the day, and some even go so far to mix the track as well. That alone seems like quite the task, and would take a fuck ton of hours. Who knows what else they have to do, but I imagine that doesn't make it any easier.
Most of the time they spend on music projects is almost certainly spent wrangling other people (composer, lyricist, mixer, visual artist, mv editor, etc) rather than actually making music, unfortunately.

Last edited:

Mehk

Seiso sheep has her voice back! Stream just started.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
(Posting this, then going back 8 pages)

I’ve been enjoying some new 2/3view anime women recently, so I feel like it’s my turn to shill:

In about 30 minutes, Yumie will be playing a light hearted puzzle game. She's a snek lady who created and rigged her own model. Yumie has a full time job, so she’s taking her time building the channel. She live streams a couple times a week, but the majority of the work she puts into the channel are recorded videos for her favorite gacha game: Blue Archive

Yeah yeah; I can feel all the horrifying reactions raining down. BA is the only mobile game I play (RIP Priconne global) and it’s how I found her channel. Yumie takes the main story narratives out of the perspective of the player character and retells the story chronologically in a “storybook” format. It’s good content to listen to for my work commute, plus she has a nice voice that helps the story flow. (BTW, I’d just like to say that BA has the best main story in gacha gaming) Besides that, she has really chill art streams and zatsus.

Here's a quick intro video to the channel, explaining her future plans (with built in unicorn repellant!)

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

You destroyed his femboy ass

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

I tuned into a Flayon stream just for you. At least you didn't let me down.

soap suds

Before I forget, Rosemi is doing a karaoke in like 20 min.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom