"Oh that's nice! Usually they say I have a face for radio... lol!"Mozumi Pichi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Hana and Elira's 3D (probably preview) panel should be starting in 10 minutes or so.

Their models look very good, especially Hana.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
If PC doesn't want Pi-Pi-ness havers and Lia doesn't have female viewers... what's the point of her advice stream? Yes, I didn't say shit when Pippa did it. I'm not fair or sane.
Pippa does have a large female audience if the convention meet and greets are any indicator. I bet they're just a bunch of harlots who want to be ryona'ed by the yabbit though.

That's most likely it, but you have to admit that the timing is sussy.
What makes me think Phase might be trying to dial it down a bit is Ai Matsuri, mostly because that one guy went up and started talking about shooting up a Walmart, with the event host having to clarify that it's a running joke. Ram Rancher or whatever is all in good fun even if it's a bit weird, but when you start being too associated with more extreme comments that can be taken out of context or the threat of someone going up on stage and using gamer words for the lawls, then as a company it gets more dicey.

Then again Sam Hyde is bigger than ever after blowing up the underwater pipeline.

Don't tempt me.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
That's too bad that they're trying to more actively distance themselves from the edgier style, but if they're trying to get rather big and be in multiple countries, they'll probably have to play it safe. Maybe one day someone will go all in on the yab and create something special.
All I want is a vtuber that unapologetically says retard.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
With the PC stuff people are discussing, I just don't want them to become so sanitized. Pippa is honestly the only vtuber I will watch a whole stream of, but I still try to check into other streams. They just don't keep my interest for long enough.
Yeah, Pippa is my personal favourite too, although I've tried a bunch of Pippa's v-tuber costars.
Maybe the company account should make monthly compilations of the talents choice moments from the previous month? That way you get a little bit of everything and a good starting point for people to get a vibe for your content. You could even be lazy and have the clips be user submitted and just edit them together so management wouldn't have to watch all their talents streams.
I think this would be really cool. A funny clip from each of the PC talents showing a bit of their personality, maybe a few funny collab clips, start with a title card like "Phase Connect in September" and end with "Come join us!" and fade out. Whole thing should take between five and ten minutes.
All I want is a vtuber that unapologetically says retard.
It's their word, they're allowed to use it.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Airi continuing needy streamer

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I have a $90 phone that can barely run gacha games, a graphics card from 2017, no streaming experience, and the inability to stop myself from saying gamer words. I'm in.

I guess Franz Ferdinand is just copyright free music now, because she just keeps playing This Fire in the intro.

Edit: Henri you fucking mongoloid retard, holy fucking Christ above.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Stream starts with a dono shitting on Pippa and Lumi's philosophical debate. Whoever did this, thank you.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Screenshot_20221001-210648_YouTube.jpg

Henri you fucking retard.

Welp, Pippa confirmed those leaks were real and Phase is cracking down, but her stream will be largely the same.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Netscaper

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Her response is interesting though, management cracking down but Pippa is safe as the yab containment zone.
Makes me wonder if Pippa is safe because of her success or which people are more yab than Pippa in PC.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
Her response is interesting though, management cracking down but Pippa is safe as the yab containment zone.
Yeah wasn't that confirmed from the leak?
Also, Henri is probably an actual autist.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Makes me wonder if Pippa is safe because of her success or which people are more yab than Pippa in PC.
Because Fishman knows if he tried to clamp down on Pippa, her fans will get livid and turn on PC as a whole, and she might leave.

Except fans are already livid because it's ridiculous that people like Lia are getting the yab taken away from them.

But don't worry, Lisa is here! For a while as she has a collab later.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa is probably safe because it's such a big part of her identity and she's one of the biggest names in the company.

One other thing to keep in mind is Pippa can't do person streams either which was what Lia was doing with Chris. So there's always the chance she already knows what she can and can't get away with and has already been conforming.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Everyone making fun of Henri being an autist, which is true, but he's used his autist powers and ended the speculation about the clampdown at PC.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Because Fishman knows if he tried to clamp down on Pippa, her fans will get livid and turn on PC as a whole, and she might leave.

Except fans are already livid because it's ridiculous that people like Lia are getting the yab taken away from them.

But don't worry, Lisa is here! For a while as she has a collab later.
So, I guess Lia, Lumi, Yuri, Rie and probably wemi are getting fucked over, and we have to deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom