"He just straight up insults me! He calls me a 'pen'! ~'Your pen!'~ Omae wa pen~da! Anata wa pen... da! Kusogaki! You brat... wait, was I wrong? it's incorrect? I'm sorry I'm sorry! I was tricked"Roboco (vs Duolingo)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
This animator is great, hope he does more clips

In case anyone is still wondering if Vesper really has OCD, here's your answer

This one is my fave
Also Vesper made me look up "get rotated" and that source is nuts
Phase should do more short clips of their streamers, would be good content and good advertisement for their streamers.
Don't they do one weekly?
Man, Kronii is on a roll right now with content. Nice to see after her lull earlier this year.
Isn't that video a year old?
I return after a hard night of not being able to Pippa post during a Pippa stream. Did I miss anything good?
Pippa and Lumi debated the morals of killing bugs

Lumi got educated on taxes after admitting she may have committed fraud last year

Lumi judged Pippa for her attraction to Asmongold

That's all I got

moonlight

Also Vesper made me look up "get rotated" and that source is nuts
"Get rotated" is probably the one genuinely funny permutation of the "get [insert verb]" shitpost.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
this is so cursed

I love it

To make up for that, have this cute animation

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Welcome to the 1st edition Scuttle News Watch
Screenshot_20221001-131051.pngScreenshot_20221001-132822.pngScreenshot_20221001-132810.png

Also some wholesome news from Not Magni
Thanks @Burnt Fish
Screenshot_20221001-140142-660.png

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Don't they do one weekly?
They do one or two a week. They have fifteen members, so members get around one or two clips every two months. Clips are a great way to try out streamers and get invested in them without watching the typical two, three hours of a stream.

Clip tax: this showed up on my feed, and convinced me to try out Hime. The full stream was quite a trip I assure you:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Aia is celebrating 250K subs

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Vesper members stream 10/1/2022:
(bolded some parts I thought were useful highlights)
  • Vesper's mic is a 3Dio FS XLR
  • ASMR page turning
  • Vesper likes to close his books with a snap; accidentally does it on stream
  • Book is a textbook and contains a bunch of notes by Vesper trash talking his professor
    • At the time, Vesper was stressed out thinking he was going to fail the class
  • ASMR golf-ball-hitting-something
  • A chat requests for the volume of the rain noises bgm to be lowered. Vesper turns it down slightly and comments about how he's using it to cover up the fan sounds from his computer
  • Chat asks what "model" of golf ball Vesper is using. Vesper doesn't say, but apparently one of the chats guesses it correctly
    • Vesper starts talking about the pro v1x being being more "beginner friendly" than the pro v1 (so I assume that's what he's using).
    • Pro v1x is about $4-6 per ball. Vesper loses an average of 3-7 balls depending on the course when goes golfing. Lowest he ever lost was 2.
  • Golf ball hitting and scraping golf club
  • ASMR blowing air at the mic
  • ASMR fishing reel
    • It's vesper's 5th best fishing reel. He admits it's kind of weird to have a 5th best fishing reel "who keeps track at number five?"
    • Vesper talks about what the fishing reel is doing when it makes various sounds and what the purpose is
  • What type of bait does Vesper use? - When Vesper is pier fishing "you can't really go wrong with squid." It's durable and won't fall off the hook easily. Vesper does have a favorite brand of lure, but doesn't think he should mention the name.
  • ASMR shaking a container of sesame seeds
    • Vesper couldn't find it in two supermarkets and had to go out pretty far to one that had them. He bought the seeds just for ASMR.
      • (Not sure what Vesper classifies as far, but it seems like he doesn't live close to any asian grocery stores, at least for his definition of close.)
  • ASMR grinding sesame seeds
  • Vesper starts wrapping up the stream. Talks about how he tried his best to get rid of background noises. Mentions "my neighbors are awake now. I heard them murmuring upstairs."
    • (This stream takes place at 9am Pacific, 12pm Eastern. We have suspicious that Vesper might be deliberately faking his timezone, but even if this is a fakeout, it can still be useful to take note of and compare with other datapoints. Though, he could just have neighbors who sleep in, even if he does live on the East coast.)
  • Vesper isn't sure if he'll do more ASMR.
  • A chat thanks Vesper for stepping out of his comfort zone. (context: In the past, Vesper has mentioned he gets weirded out by most common modern ASMR, but he liked older style ASMR with interesting noises) - Vesper says there's some things that he knows he doesn't want to do and he has firm boundaries on those, but he likes to think he's a flexible and accomodating person, and you never know if you might actually enjoy things that seem outside your comfort zone. "If I never stepped out of my comfort zone to give it a try I never would have started streaming. Never would have joined Holostars English. My life would be a lot sadder now."
  • Vesper will put out a members post to ask for feedback about suggestions and things that could be improved on.
  • Vesper is 90% sure he changed the music for his ending screen into rain noises but warns everyone to turn down the volume just in case. (He was successful. No listeners were harmed by Vesper's normal ending screen music.)

In other news, Axel is doing a collab with Zeta in about 6 hours.

Edit:
Also, Shiina is doing a minecraft stream with some mods to do things depending on donations.
shiina_minecraft_donations.PNG

Last edited:

AmpleChip

The tragic thing about this clip is, Vesper now thinks he will be mentally prepared...

Mumei is gonna tear him a new one, another collab to wait for.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Piarro

Early Adopter

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
I'm so glad that this is what we got and not some ASMR coomer.
The moment that regus said it was going to be a read along asmr, is where my worries about regus disappeared, and his banter with kobo is A class entertainment, as someone with siblings.

moonlight

Ragus Regis-Kobo collabs are genuinely some of the best streams currently coming out of Hololive when it comes to background noise. They're the parasocial younger siblings some of us never had.

Last edited:

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Ragus Regis-Kobo collabs are genuinely some of the best streams currently coming out of Hololive when it comes to background noise. They're the parasocial younger siblings some of us never had.
Only downside is, as background noise you miss them messing with the models.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
unknown.png

These two will collab twice a week for the whole month, playing horror games.

Fauna has the coziest voice in council, and Bae isn't bad when she's sleepy or quiet. But when Bae starts screeching or picking up in tone it's like knives in my earholes.

So personally kinda iffy on this.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Lia is doing her stream talking about auditions. She's actually very serious right now. She's also talking about cutting down on being yab and becoming more accessible. Wonder how people will take this.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Phase should do more short clips of their streamers, would be good content and good advertisement for their streamers.

They do one or two a week. They have fifteen members, so members get around one or two clips every two months. Clips are a great way to try out streamers and get invested in them without watching the typical two, three hours of a stream.
Maybe the company account should make monthly compilations of the talents choice moments from the previous month? That way you get a little bit of everything and a good starting point for people to get a vibe for your content. You could even be lazy and have the clips be user submitted and just edit them together so management wouldn't have to watch all their talents streams.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She's also talking about cutting down on being yab and becoming more accessible. Wonder how people will take this.
Man, these ill omens are stacking up.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Lia is doing her stream talking about auditions. She's actually very serious right now. She's also talking about cutting down on being yab and becoming more accessible. Wonder how people will take this.

i mean she was/is the one member who can be singled out for being the more menhera on-stream compared to most, add in shit like the drunk streams and how she seems to be talking more about herself than as a whole or phase in general, i get it that people are on edge after the leak but i think its useless to go schizo about it yet untill something actually public or meaty comes out, all this speculation and analyzing random mems words seems kinda pointless

kestraline

Early Adopter

It's not looking good for those wanting more PhaseConnect girls to do yab stuff.

They don't want to be seen as the yab company even though it draws, and brings in attention from chans and the farms.

And when Lia was thinking about the certain content she had done before, she's obviously on about the Chris-chan stream.

After that stream happened, as much as it was enjoyable and gave some memorable moments, she felt bad about going too hard on him.

If you're expecting another CWC stream, it ain't happening. Looks like the chans and farms need a new vtuber group to shill hard now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom