"I'm supidaman"Shirakami Fubuki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Hopefully those leaks are fake
Was gonna ask but then I checked the farm. Oh no not my epic 4chan phrases! 1 I don't care. 2 I actually do think some of the PC jannies or schitzos would make fake discord pics and post them on vt to try and manipulate or just start shit. One hand it's reasonable to not want the whole company associated with edgy Internet culture but it also stinks of the same "oh no Pippa don't respond to them, it's creeping us out" stuff these people try.
Edit
Shiina new rigging
.... She got even cuter...I....🧩

Last edited:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Official Phase account clipping the yabbit getting gaslit by chat

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
It's like a tism too deep to explain, but Lumi killing bugs is bad and her trying to smarty pants out of it must be punished. No matter what degree she gets or how big her anime boobs are, she did something gross, even if she was 7 (or 5 or 4, she kept lowering her age lol), she still did it, it's gross and she hurt and killed something alive. There's no real logic or reason to it, she just can't be allowed to excuse herself.
I'm on Lumi's side. Fuck most bugs.

this was posted on /vt/ a bit ago, and then on the farms, apparently
TL;DR some spitballing and unconfirmed discord screening floating about by an Anon about Phase possibly cracking down on "4chan lingo" like rrat, janny, ogey, or schizo in discord and chat
this is not really new, they already banned Janny for a time because of the janny/tranny rhyme and other shit, but ogey, kino, and rrat is just retarded
maybe its just more of "words that annoy us" rather than some honest offence to them but thats apparently how it is, considering the new flak 4chan/kiwi has gotten due to recent events then to an extent it was kinda expected to distance from it as a corpo, but there is some sperging brewing about in both /vt/ and even the farms

tbh its wierd because outside of oogey rrat or janny (idfk what xalabussy fucking means) EDIT: (apparently its a retarded /vt/ meme since thats the only place where i could find a mention of it, back in the 22nd of september in /pcg/) its more shitty zoomer memes like calling shit literally 1984 or kino so fuck if i know if its something legit lmao
This seems pretty fucking dumb. While I agree that some communities need policing, when the talents themselves say this shit it's retarded to then try to enforce some sort of ban on these words. "We can all agree on" = "A few of us don't like it"

Shiina new rigging

Oh damn. She moves really nicely.

Managed to also get a copy of the Twitch VOD. 17GB Gonna see if it opens up on Davinci (sometimes they wont).

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Official Phase account clipping the yabbit getting gaslit by chat

Phase should do more short clips of their streamers, would be good content and good advertisement for their streamers.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Sorry for asking a potentially dumb question but why are Selen (and apparently Petra) in japan? They don't have any actual 3D debut lined up and as far as I've seen the Niji events with Selen so far uses the Live2D so there is no need to travel.

Also the typhoon as a reason why Pomu and Fiana couldn't make it sounds retarded considering that obviously the planes with Hana and Elira were able to land.
Its probably a visa issue that couldn't be solved in time.

But even if it was the typhoon, that issue could have been avoided if they flew in the talents a bit earlier than just a few days before the event. The Holo ID1 girls were in japan for 2 weeks already before their event so even if a typhoon hit it doesn't matter because they are already on location.

Niji announcing full of confidence that their overseas talents will make it to japan and perform when apparently visa stuff wasn't even finalised yet so they now had to backtrack a ton. This all just looks very unprofessional for anycolor management imo
- Why Selen and Petra along with other ENs that didn't get 3D are in Japan?
The event itself is very-schedule heavy and since it concerns collaborations more than just "hey I appear here for a minute", it is better to just get them flown to Japan and not risking issues like connections issue or time-matching from Japan Standard Time with where they are (Canadian Standard Time, Murican's complicated Time Standard, whatever).

Besides, Selen also wanted to visit Japan partly to meet with some of her "senpai" whom she has interacted with. Petra is the only one that has good japanese to act as reliable translator with everyone in there, Nina just want to travel, and etcetra. It really count as free travel, more or less.

- Typhoon as excuse is retarded
It's only generalization on what is likely happened. Can imagine that they will tell the real reason why they cant join NijiFes in Japan, which, from what I heard (Selen's guerilla talk stream yesterday), can only be divulged sometime after Nijifes is done and dusted. It can be like what you said, Visa trouble, but it can be other reasons altogether like, say:
a. Financial reason
b. Actual real-life reason like "My parents have trouble and I can't left them alone" or something
c. Something actually forced them to not being able to fly, like being sick or what-have you
d. Whatever excuse that sounds so rrat, everyone believed that you just being too schizo (Finana ignored her 3D so she join a Crips-focused gangbang in an alleyway or Vox getting into debt with some Chinese Triads, whatever schizo rrat you can imagine)

For now, all people really could use as an excuse is what, the damn typhoon. So we used the damn typhoon.

- ANYCOLOR fucked up and having to backtrack, so unprofessional
They might have to backtrack, yes, but considering that the majority of the foreign members was able to reach Japan anyway is still a modicum of success. The concert and the open stage is doing well with no hiccups nor sudden emergency schedule changes and everyone's is enjoying the show, nothing much is really lost apart of the lack of Lazulight 3D aside of Elira.

And a reminder, even the 3D of Lazulight and Hana Macchia is just a "teaser" on whats to come. Its just ANYCOLOR telling the fans and the world that YES, they have the means to get their EN 3D and so does the merged-branch like ID and KR. All that we need is a way to properly debut the 3D models at later date and then give them the Home-App version of it so that these EN/KR/ID/whatever the fuck branch they gonna make in fuck all future can just use their dang phone to go all 3D and give the chat an actual middle finger if they ever fancy to do so.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
You know, it just occurred to me that @Azehara must have a growing folder of "sexy" Pippa images on his computer. I find the thumbnails hilarious personally because of the contrast - Pippa just doesn't have sex appeal in her content at all. It's like if someone made "sexy" images of Pikamee.

Anyway, I just listened to an Oceane karaoke vod. She's good. I clipped a few.

Fever

I Won't Say I'm in Love

Cell Block Tango

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Spoilers for Cyberpunk Edgerunners (if you care about that sort of thing):

Ame Smasher by @ZedGawr.jpg

Last edited:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
I've never asked this even back in the farms but I've been busy trying to piss stones out of my dick for last couple of weeks.

Anyone care to write a rundown of big events/drama in the last month? Last thing I remember before pissing blood was kronii and vesper historical collab

EDIT watching Tenma 4d stream now, lolibaba is cute
- Pochi-sensei (Reine's mama) debuted a new model and her real voice (she sounds exactly like Lui at certain points, and to me that makes her complex about her voice and Lui's early vocal problems even more sad)
- Delutaya also debuted a Live2D
- Twitch is messing with revenue splits, ads and monetisation
- Okayu had a sololive
- Nijifes is ongoing

Zeta also released a cover this morning. She seems to be going for the yandere vibe with it.

Nowadays as Zeta has established her own persona I don't think people compare her to Sakamata as much, but the yandere song choice immediately put that in my mind. It's still not entirely unexpected from Zeta lol.

I don't think anyone posted that Holotalk is coming back next Sunday, Kiara is gonna announce it in her next schedule. It's gonna be either Korone, Ayame, or Pekora, she doesn't want to skip to JP 4th gen yet.

@Bingeamint

DOOG BIRTHDAY

EDIT: and a stream in over 2 hours

There was supposed to be a live but she announced some time back that she had to delay it.
1664623255771.png
Of course she has a yubi crown.

Last edited:

Airless

Active lurker

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
MaiR covered LiSA's Psychedelic Drive this week.

She will also have an anime song karaoke stream in around 20 minutes.

Looks like she's going to reveal her 4th year anniversary live information and goods during the stream, and I am still waiting for her birthday goods to arrive. It was also awkward when the forwarding company wanted further information on the goods because "artist merchandise" is not enough information and I have to link her channel and store.

Edit:
Her fourth anniversary live will be on 16 October on Youtube after a two month delay.
Eight merchandises for the anniversary, One is a 10k Yen crystal panel, the other seven can be bought individually but cost 10k Yen as a set (acrylic stand, bromide with written message, keychain, ticket case holder, tapestry, sleeping eye mask, acrylic keychain, and a choice betwen five keyholder with different big brained words).
The keyholder with words is not random as you can choose in the store so I prefer this approach than holo merch.
Crystal panel:
MaiR crystal panel.jpg
The anniversary set (all but the panel)
MaiR goods set.jpg
She also reached 150k subscribers.

Last edited:

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
This seems pretty fucking dumb. While I agree that some communities need policing, when the talents themselves say this shit it's retarded to then try to enforce some sort of ban on these words. "We can all agree on" = "A few of us don't like it"
I don't see Kino, Ogey, and rrat getting banned to be honest. For one thing, their movie viewing role is called Kinoplex. They're probably going to crack down harder on containment breakers and dumb people who thinks that browsing Kiwi Farms and /vt/ make them special. There has been some cases where people were trying to brag about being Kiwi Farmers and 4chan people in order to look cool in front of others.

Edit: Wait, shit, they changed their movie role to just Watchalong. Huhhhhhhhhh.

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Kron...er, Dottovu's hilarious take on 'Fly Me To The Moon' hits different, now that she works with Moona

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
2f5.jpg

FUck, man. Missed it live so I was listening to the VOD while playing Tyrian, and it went down just as Pippa joined!
I'm depending on you, lizard.
360p only because the higher resolutions didn't want to download for me.
Gomenasorry.

Captain Godzilla.png
Captain Godzilla Presents:
we deep divin
GOFILE
MEGA
My Archive Uploads

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Ami will be continuing her co-op of Diablo 2 with Onolumi soon

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
I'd like to provide a summary for Ina's member stream yesterday, but this one is 3 hours long and I have a busy weekend ahead.

The first hour is basically bullshitting about FFXIV and the Myth song. A very brief voice-call with Kiara (around the 25-min mark) about pronouncing "Raccoon" in German, since apparently they are called "Wash bears" there (In reference to the fact that Raccoons wash their food.)

Probably the most important bit from the first hour or so is that Ina confirms at minimum, the Splatoon 3 collab will feature herself, IRyS, and Kronii today.

I'll try and get some more notes out of this member stream when time allows.

She's currently holding polls in the member area for Emotes and Year 3+4 badges.
(#3 Is winning by quite a bit, Takoyaki-Takodachi.)

CLIPStudioPaint_JHfbLR2who.png

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
It probably won't be a classic literature club, but Kiara, of all people has created a Hololive bookclub and has found 6 other girls that want to participate in it.
So far the only other known participant is Ame. Kiara said they haven't decided what to read together yet but she pitched the Hobbit to them because she's loves LOTR
Maybe Zeta is one of the members?

Book of the day is How to Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie.

New Koyori cover. Those syringes concern me.

Shilling Kotone's cover from July for the insanely high-effort EN CCs. I can't read the credits though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom