"I don't think you are preventing world war 3 by arguing with people on the internet"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Username Generator

Early Adopter
Apparently Kiara did an oopsie on the thumbnails for the among us collab. She starts talking about the thumbnails at 02:46:06. She made all the thumbnails herself and send them out to the other members. She took all the photos by herself because she wanted them to have certain experessions. After she was done, one of the participants told her that she used a "look" of her that is not allowed to be shown yet. She then fixed it and send everyone an updated one. Except, Mumei either didn't got the memo or forgot to update hers. Going by her reaction, she saw it in chat. Mumeis thumbnail shows an unreleased (?) experssion from Ollie. Since I don't follow Ollie, I don't know if she has shown it by now.

Mumeis thumbnail:
mumei.jpg

Kiaras for comparision:
kiara.jpg

What I found more interesting here is the following: "I took, you know, the photos of everyone by myself". Does this mean the members have access to each others models? Can they just boot up any model and mess around with it? Does Kiara have special access here? We know that Pomu and Selen had to go through a lot of stuff to get access to each others models and that this access will be removed again afterwards. This makes me wonder how Holo handles it. There is obviously a big difference between just using the model for images for thumbnails and using it on stream, but this could still cause some problems with the model being shown in ways that the "owner" doesn't want to.

EDIT:
iirc something happend with a JP member in the past (i cant remember who off the top of my head) showed for a split second Botan's sheep costume a couple days or maybe even weeks before it was officialy announced, so yeah, they have access to pretty much all the assets apparently
That was La+:

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
In other news, Kiara did an oopsie on the thumbnails for the among us collab. She starts talking about the thumbnails at 02:46:06. She made all the thumbnails herself and send them out to the other members. She took all the photos by herself because she wanted them to have certain experessions. After she was done, one of the participants told her that she used a "look" of her that is not allowed to be shown yet. She then fixed it and send everyone an updated one. Except, Mumei either didn't got the memo or forgot to update hers. Going by her reaction, she saw it in chat. Mumeis thumbnail shows an unreleased (?) experssion from Ollie. Since I don't follow Ollie, I don't know if she has shown it by now.

Mumeis thumbnail:
View attachment 3707641View attachment 1584

Kiaras for comparision:
View attachment 3707642View attachment 1585

What I found more interesting here is the following: "I took, you know, the photos of everyone by myself". Does this mean the members have access to each others models? Can they just boot up any model and mess around with it? Does Kiara have special access here? We know that Pomu and Selen had to go through a lot of stuff to get access to each others models and that this access will be removed again afterwards. This makes me wonder how Holo handles it. There is obviously a big difference between just using the model for images for thumbnails and using it on stream, but this could still cause some problems with the model being shown in ways that the "owner" doesn't want to.
iirc something happend with a JP member in the past (i cant remember who off the top of my head) showed for a split second Botan's sheep costume a couple days or maybe even weeks before it was officialy announced, so yeah, they have access to pretty much all the assets apparently

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
It's not looking good for those wanting more PhaseConnect girls to do yab stuff.

They don't want to be seen as the yab company even though it draws, and brings in attention from chans and the farms.
That's too bad that they're trying to more actively distance themselves from the edgier style, but if they're trying to get rather big and be in multiple countries, they'll probably have to play it safe. Maybe one day someone will go all in on the yab and create something special.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Lia is taking 5 college classes on top of streaming. No wonder she took a 2 week break. Even 3 classes is stressful depending on what they are.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I think you might be attributing something to the company that may just be a Lia thing. She's had issues with herself and how she perceives her content for awhile now. Her first stream back from her break was largely her expressing self doubts. Being less yab may likely be less a company mandate and more a move that Lia feels is best for her.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Other streams of note
Tomoe now playing Ultrakill

Kirche playing Amnesia

Copper ratón 3D zatsu

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa is going to finish up the Resident Evil type game

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Hana and Elira's 3D (probably preview) panel should be starting in 10 minutes or so.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
If PC doesn't want Pi-Pi-ness havers and Lia doesn't have female viewers... what's the point of her advice stream? Yes, I didn't say shit when Pippa did it. I'm not fair or sane.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I think you might be attributing something to the company that may just be a Lia thing. She's had issues with herself and how she perceives her content for awhile now. Her first stream back from her break was largely her expressing self doubts. Being less yab may likely be less a company mandate and more a move that Lia feels is best for her.
That's most likely it, but you have to admit that the timing is sussy.

Anyways, /vt/ retards are gonna shit up Pippa's chat about it in around 20 minutes, so we should know something shortly after.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Lia: one of my achievements as a streamer is to do voice acting in games and shitposts and comics

So she wants to be sourgrapes?

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
She then fixed it and send everyone an updated one. Except, Mumei either didn't got the memo or forgot to update hers. Going by her reaction, she saw it in chat. Mumeis thumbnail shows an unreleased (?) experssion from Ollie.

I feel like this is one of those problems that only gets noticed because you brought it up. Nothing about the first expression screams "brand new" for Ollie.

JMForte

I finally made an account, but on the topic of the leaks I do fully believe they are real. This was posted on /pcg/ a while ago, and with Shiina doing crowd control, it really does confirm it for me. There were a few other leaks, with one of them being fishman wondering what the line would be with donobaiting which you see one of the mods answering here. On top of the ones that have already been posted here, I'm not sure if the others were posted here. I don't remember seeing them while I was lurking, but I could be blind.
Phase.png

Sven

If PC doesn't want Pi-Pi-ness havers and Lia doesn't have female viewers... what's the point of her advice stream? Yes, I didn't say shit when Pippa did it. I'm not fair or sane.
To defend your bitching about this, Pippa's stream was more loose advice for applying to any company and she avoided PC distinct advice specifically.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Mumei playing Planet Coaster:

Screenshot 2022-10-01 194339.jpg
I see she plays the game like I do:
Screenshot 2022-10-01 195242.jpg

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
If you're expecting another CWC stream, it ain't happening. Looks like the chans and farms need a new vtuber group to shill hard now.
VTUBER AGENCY.png

wew

Male hag love!
This stream is only for me the single female Lia viewer

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Hana and Elira's 3D (probably preview) panel should be starting in 10 minutes or so.

Holy shit they look spectacular. I’m FREAKING IT

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
With the PC stuff people are discussing, I just don't want them to become so sanitized. Pippa is honestly the only vtuber I will watch a whole stream of, but I still try to check into other streams. They just don't keep my interest for long enough.

I got $8 and some lint. That good enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom