"Kill yourself, immediately"Kiryu Coco

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Enough about kson for a while, coconut tangent woman is live.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
So from what I gather.

Kson's hired translator is probably not worth whatever they are being paid

Without a manager Kson is stagnating with no one to fight against

Unicorns still bad

Kiara needs to eat more KFP

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
To help get her sponsor goal, I tried out the game Kirsche is currently advertising

End of sentence, I don't want to earn the ire of Proctor-chama

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Man Kiara antis are a whole different breed. So many years of hating this poor girl. Why not just ignore the chuubas you don't enjoy and focus on the ones you do? Life's too short to fixate on shit that annoys you.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Man Kiara antis are a whole different breed. So many years of hating this poor girl. Why not just ignore the chuubas you don't enjoy and focus on the ones you do? Life's too short to fixate on shit that annoys you.
Because orange woman bad. Simple as.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Because orange woman bad. Simple as.
Anything bad irl happens, ORANGE MAN BAD
Anything bad in vtubing happens, ORANGE WOMAN BAD
Life imitates art imitates life
1679864267724227.png

(Can we get some idol reactions btw)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
A Suprising amount have been said to be /cgl/ bpd women
So, doesnt suprise me if it was true

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
>open stream
>game hitting a good 22 FPS in a cutscene
Oh yeah, that's that good shit, inject it right into my veins for $70.

And now it's not loading textures properly. Re-re-release of a PS3 game from 2013 btw.
oh so they just ported the original release? sick! I might pirate it once they patch it.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Feel free to continue posting Keeki's swimsuit photos guys, we need as much reference material as possible to be sure that other photo's fake, right? :smugpipi:
You got me curious here for scientific research of course so i googled keekihime and... why is the first option i got was keekihime wrestling???

Edit : thats when i realise im still pretty new to vtubers. I knew she was involved in some shady shit in her PL but yeah i wasnt expecting that kind of shady shit :pekomusliml:

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Simp

Her left arm is so pale, I thought she was wearing a full length white glove for a moment. Damn, get some sun, Keeki.
In school keeki was bullied for beeing to pale... A too pale Austrian, crazy
Feel free to continue posting Keeki's swimsuit photos guys, we need as much reference material as possible to be sure that other photo's fake, right? :smugpipi:

have a nice underwater video of her swimming

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
:zaionwhatsgoingon:Is there something in the water that's turning all the posters horny?

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
:zaionwhatsgoingon:Is there something in the water that's turning all the posters horny?
Imagine my shock that a hobby filled with women pretending to be anime girls attracted horny men.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Everyone is aware of how I feel about Kiara/Keeki. I have nothing further to add to the discussion than thirstposting, so I've been quiet.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
You got me curious here for scientific research of course so i googled keekihime and... why is the first option i got was keekihime wrestling???

Edit : thats when i realise im still pretty new to vtubers. I knew she was involved in some shady shit in her PL but yeah i wasnt expecting that kind of shady shit :pekomusliml:

Welcome to the hobby, enjoy your stay!

Horo7618

No one in particular

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Would it be wrong to be smug rn?

edit: I guess that’s a yes
A broken clock is right twice a day. It's not something to be proud of when your post consistency is consistently retarded. If you have a streak of intelligent posting I'll give you a pat on the back though.

In other news, Sakura-Con date time and booth confirmed for Phase Connect:

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
For context, with the wrestling thing she was lied to about what it would entail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom