"My name is bentooo! You don't know the song Hana? Oh man, you and your 'bule' (Indonesian for gaijin) shenanigans"Miyu Ottavia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Man Kiara antis are a whole different breed. So many years of hating this poor girl. Why not just ignore the chuubas you don't enjoy and focus on the ones you do? Life's too short to fixate on shit that annoys you.
I know right! I'll never understand people who just can't stop hating specific chuubas for one minor thing they did in the past! Like seriously move on it's not that hard.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Ah, I remember saving one of those Keeki cosplay pics long ago and my phone ended up showing me where it was taken. Strange thing, that.
I know right! I'll never understand people who just can't stop hating specific chuubas for one minor thing they did in the past! Like seriously move on it's not that hard.
But your identity! You don't want to lose it, do you?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
>check twitter
>see this
Screenshot_20230328-165342-537.png
>close twitter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
The threads about Kson's stream are a shitshow but here's one anon's interpretation that I found interesting
anon_kson.jpeg
Warosu

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
I need your opinion

eien.jpg

EIEN girls are still active over a month from the debut. They have a number of fans here, and Riifu in particular is regularly featured in this thread as someone pushing the limit of corpo vtubing and reaching new levels in a very specific area. In recent Recaps, there were several instances where I wished I could just stick a name and drop the "from EIEN" part.

So the question is - should we give them a corpo mark and abbrev for Recaps? And if yes, then what kind of symbol would be good?

Abbrev "EIN" was suggested by @Scoots , color and a symbol is up to you!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
1680038317537.png

Point and laugh at the man with -15 points.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

chihirogumi

Sumire Kaga has returned from her 2 week break in time for VSaikyo practice.

And here's the thumbnail for her first Apex stream with La+ and Chii-chan.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Well there we have it. Tempus didn't have a different deal than Myth. Bettel got bonked for playing the wrong version of RE4 and not following the stupid rules. If he wants to stream it again, he has to start completely over.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
This mecha game has Raid in it's launcher, I've been tricked!

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
She's said, repeatedly I might add, that it is literally the same developers.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It also tries to install into fucking AppData.
The things I do for fox...

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
oh for FUCKS sake the first time I watch a Kirsche stream and it's a damn sponsor game. Literally joined to her doing ad speak.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
The threads about Kson's stream are a shitshow but here's one anon's interpretation that I found interesting
View attachment 18005
Warosu
maybe it's a lack of perspective because we're fans that exist in the english speaking world but I don't see ANYONE emulating Hololive's desire for being family friendly and "seiso" and "idol"

Maybe it's different in Japan but it's the opposite over here, where you can't swing a stick without hitting a "lewdtuber" and the issue is getting worse now that we have women just dildoing themselves live on Twitter Space for people to listen to.

Like the second part of that statement I get because Unicorns are fucked up and deserve to be driven out of fandoms, but who is she talking about with seeing all these vtubers trying to emulate hololive?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Nym carrying Kirsche, as per usual

chihirogumi

View attachment 18005
Warosu
I disagree with that anon's interpretation of idol and twitch e-thot content being the only growing genres of vtubing. Everyone here is very well aware of the vTubers that don't fall into those categories. On the Western side you have some of the girls at Phase Connect who don't fall in either category and are inclining like Pippa and Tenma and the most subbed NijiEN girl is Selen, not an idol or a coombaiter. In JP you have an entire company of female chuubas that regularly collab with males with no issues (Vspo).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom