"If you're a kid you shouldn't be watching this! I'm gonna be talking about banging dudes"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Stop posting and plan a stream for this afternoon, Rin.
Although I'm not Rin Penrose, she just recently posted another short while everyone was going insane:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Although I'm not Rin Penrose, she just recently posted another short while everyone was going insane:

Thank you Rin, very cool.

At least the moles look similar.
The last supposed leaked nudes had photoshopped moles to make it look more like her. Any PS wizards want to confirm this one?

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
On other news
does anyone care enough about Bilibili to check?, knowing Vtuber memes it can just be a funny haha joke but if its true lemme go laugh heartily at chinks

It's real

So this photo is now being shopped around as being Keeki from 2019.

Edit: I doubt she would take photos like this. Also why cover the eyes unless fake

1654466479663.jpg
tqd63CD_001.jpeg
It kind of fits with some of her cosplay pics, she does have a huge ass for a white girl.
Yeah:vespernice:
dKH4Zwj_001.jpeg

edit for future lurkers
It's her edited photo from twitter

Last edited:

this shit

fuck it
'Shopped' is accurate. That hourglass is either a photoshop or I have SEVERAL questions about her diet.
If you have question about the diet of an insecure girl obsessed with idols and beauty standards the answer to all of them is yes lmao
I mean that she might actually have been that slim and still have shopped the curve if posing with an extremely arched back wasnt enough. Btw the pic is definetely edited there's visible smudge. The moles on her arm and belly are hers tho, but still they might be painted over

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
im going to give an easy example of content:ASACOCO

Before she always got cucked by managment in who was le bad so she didnt include report of some vtubers that she wanted,Now she could include whoever the fuck she wants.But the spiritual succesor GMMF died quickly
You know what's hilarious about the comparison here.

One has commercials to fill in airtime which adds to the uniqueness. With corporate colleagues that have to follow rules and are forcibly encouraged by management to interact with each other.

The other is a one man show because TALENT FREEDOM in the company means that other talents are FREE to tell you to fuck off because they want to play Flavor of the month.

It's not like there aren't semi-regular comments over how Kson shouldn't have joined Vshojo. It didn't actually change her content compared to when she was flying solo, and yet these complaints about her didn't become popular until she did. It's not hard to make a connection between the two and simply assume it's just people letting their preconceptions skew events and taking advantage of an easy target.

While this is a fair point. Let me counter with this:

It's fun AND easy to dunk on Vshojo

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
If you have question about the diet of an insecure girl obsessed with idols and beauty standards the answer to all of them is yes lmao
I mean that she might actually have been that slim and still have shopped the curve if posing with an extremely arched back wasnt enough. Btw the pic is definetely edited there's visible smudge. The moles on her arm and belly are hers tho, but still they might be painted over
My guess is it is by the same person who did the fakes from last year.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Fan demand talent that doesn't collab with male to stay that way, and get real pissed when that code was broken - Suisei-Roberu for example. It's shit like that that ruin the fun and talent's agency on their work.
People complained about their talk? I thought Hoshiyomis were pretty level-headed for the most part. Especially since Suisei has made it clear multiple times she won't do GFE and will collab with whoever she wants. Like Midnight Grand Orchesta is literally just her and a dude (love you Taku-oji) making songs together.

thirteenorphans

This is /VT/ levels of selective reading and extrapolation of intent.

To quote from "Take the Bait" by an obscure rapper in Japan "But I didn't say that...Nope, didn't say that...Tell you for the last time I never fuckin' said that!".

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
It's real

Yeah:vespernice:

What is that chicken doing to that strawberry!
:irysisadork:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Most of you guys don't fucking listen to the stream, nor even read the entire translation before jumping to the worst possible interpretation of specific bits that suit your prior image like a /vt/ resident. She's talking about the whole unicorn shitting on PPT for accidentally being near penishavers, and that if people don't speak out against this kind of behavior, the industry will turn to shit.

And to add, the whole corpo stuff can be summarize as "Corpo may have rules, but fan should be on their oshi side instead of pushing for more restriction because it suit their imaginary of the person." Imagine for example, fan pushing back against Marine's Treasure box because she said she went against management. Fan demand talent that doesn't collab with male to stay that way, and get real pissed when that code was broken - Suisei-Roberu for example. It's shit like that that ruin the fun and talent's agency on their work.

"If it go on this way, vtuber will be gone. Your oshi will be gone." because it won't be fun and interesting anymore, Those that got burnout will graduate. Those that remain will be a husk. She isn't said that the current rule is bad, but unicorn schizo fans pushing for more and more restriction of all kind on talents is worrying if not stop and shammed.
I filtered my livechat JSON dump for lines tagged as translations and Kson's a moron for saying she has a permission from the affected party (alleged PPT) to speak about this, just after she unleashed on western unicorns and corporate slaves. Kind of puts Kson's words into the affected party's mouth, doesn't it?🐀

EDIT: My dump was incomplete, added an extract from the freshly fetched one.
EDIT 2: Interesting, some translations were removed.
Live stream dump:
"[EN] Kson: I'm sorry if I'm kinda all over the place today."
"[EN] Kson: It's just that there are those around me who're in the thick of this
but can't speak out."
"[EN] Kson: So I asked if I could say it on their behalf, and they said yes."
"[EN] Kson: If you disagree with me, that's your prerogative."
"[EN] Kson: There are people who say, \"If the creator is at peace with it, then it's fine, right?\""
"[EN] Kson: But some really aren't."
Post-stream:
"[EN] Kson: I'm sorry if I'm kinda all over the place today."
"[EN] Kson: So I asked if I could say it on their behalf, and they said yes."
"[EN] Kson: If you disagree with me, that's your prerogative."
"[EN] Kson: There are people who say, \"If the creator is at peace with it, then it's fine, right?\""
"[EN] Kson: But some really aren't."

Attachments

• kson_tl.txt
    6.2 KB · Views: 8
  • kson_tl_full.txt
    13.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It's real

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Every month in VHoeShow, Kson proves why sometimes having a manager is a very, very good thing.
[... ]She's lazy, unfocused, prone to stupid decisions and generally poor life choices.[...]
She does have a manager in vshoujo. There is a clip talking about her hiring one, and making sure its a women.
The difference between now and then is the power dynamic I believe. Her new manager is on her payroll and she can fire her at will, whereas cover could fire or penalize her at will. Also she is not that lazy she had a very productive streak with asacoco after all.

On other news
does anyone care enough about Bilibili to check?, knowing Vtuber memes it can just be a funny haha joke but if its true lemme go laugh heartily at chinks

This is old news
I posted about it last month. It even looks like a screenshot I made
Just found out about this gem, some chinese game journalist (or chinese game media org?) made a news segment on the yakuza hostess audition
Naturally one person has been censored out lol.
View attachment 14963View attachment 14961

Also if google translate is correct the first/top comment is congratulating kson lol.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Would it be wrong to be smug rn?

edit: I guess that’s a yes

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
So what you're saying, is she needs a tardwrangler (male). Isn't that lack of a man arguably the inherent root cause of all vtuber women's problems?

:menhera:
Yozora Mel might disagree with this notion.

Friezer

So this photo is now being shopped around as being Keeki from 2019.

Edit: I doubt she would take photos like this. Also why cover the eyes unless fake
The moles are similar but not all of them match up from my short 3min search this pic is from December 2018 and there close but in i don't think they match up exactly almost as if someone edited it.. imagine my shock (could still be wrong tho im not 100% on it)
1680024415325.png

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
She does have a manager in vshoujo. There is a clip talking about her hiring one, and making sure its a women.
The difference between now and then is the power dynamic I believe. Her new manager is on her payroll and she can fire her at will, whereas cover could fire or penalize her at will. Also she is not that lazy she had a very productive streak with asacoco after all.
Manager (who manages whatever you have going on, your PA) vs manager (who manages projects that you are involved in and wants you to deliver).

Diya

✨𝓗𝓪𝓰 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮✨ (Talent Freedom'ed since 2022)
People complained about their talk? I thought Hoshiyomis were pretty level-headed for the most part. Especially since Suisei has made it clear multiple times she won't do GFE and will collab with whoever she wants. Like Midnight Grand Orchesta is literally just her and a dude (love you Taku-oji) making songs together.
There will always that small tiny schizo lurking beneath the surface. Hoshiyomis did well to not give them any voice, but it's there. I saw it. What Kson want is that the entire vtuber fanbase should be vigilant and do the same when needed.
Would it be wrong to be smug rn?
Don't let it get to your head, boy. :whatastory:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Yozora Mel might disagree with this notion.
One of the bad things about Iketog removing Mel's roommate photos is people won't know just how attractive of a woman she is.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom