Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
It's HAG NIGHT

Take your pick, soft spoken history professor

or california dwag with shit taste

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Pippa- "I got lots of family that joined the chair force they talked about how they got a lot of money for doing nothing you know what the one who joined the army came back with?... PTSD you don't join the army"

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Airi is on her phone while driving on her way home from black company. Unbelievably based. Maybe she's also a booze cruiser.

Edit: no Pippa stream tonight, she's staying on Lumi's stream.
Where did Airi show up ? On someones else stream?

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Grandpire believes flat is justice, guess we know why he appreciates A-chan.. I might need to withdraw my membership :confused:

edit: ya'll right, Vesper appreciates 2B and bid dumpies so I'll keep my membership.

Vesper is an ass man. Truly cultured.
f3f9f1623441eab198a0b4eab4f5ae2542141a85_hq.jpg

Holy shit he is an annoying fuck. Hopefully this is the first and last collab they do with him.
I had to turn the stream off. Would've been a fun stream with literally anyone else but God this guy tries so hard and comes off so fake.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Where did Airi show up ? On someones else stream?
On Lumi's stream. She joined a discord voice chat with her and Pippa for a few minutes.

Pippa thinks Hasan has a likeable personality because he's friends with other streamers. Pippa no, that's the worst metric for determining someone as likeable.

God I fucking hate commies.

Edit: at least she has a good take about Jerma's community.

Last edited:

Piarro

Early Adopter
Pippa thinks Hasan has a likeable personality because he's friends with other streamers. Pippa no, that's the worst metric for determining someone as likeable.
She is a streamer, of course she can't see how insane they are they're her own people.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Piarro

Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
He just wants a woman with firm glutes and strong legs to bike 500 miles with
"Booba gets in the way of biking, ass and thigh do not. The superior choice is obvious." ~ Vesper Noir probably

Bug Eater

Mix Japan Quiz for NijiFES happening rn
1664588883313.png
I love that purple-haired dragon, even if she sounds like a Fortnite kid outside of her normal $1k+ audio setup. I think she will be appearing again for a drawing panel with Petra in 2.5 hours. (and on a related note, it was nice to see the overseas livers opening for Nijifes)

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
"Booba gets in the way of biking, ass and thigh do not. The superior choice is obvious." ~ Vesper Noir probably
Motherfucker probably doesn't even need any of those. Give him a hag he can talk bicycles with for hours and you'll likely never hear from him again.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Lumi just admitted to tax fraud on stream

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Speaking about Selen, here's Selen's handwriting on the Nijifes venue, posted by one of them twitter denizens attending there.

The Nijifes venue all showcasing lot of stuff, mostly similar like you saw from something like Hololive concert venue, such as replica of the vtuber outfits worn by the vtuber in questions, along with other things like dioramas that replicated a vtuber's "room", and showcasing select personal items.

I for one question about how a half-eaten baked potato count as "personal item", but then I remember the vtuber in question, Fumino Tamaki is a bit of a weird catgirl, so I immediately understand why.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Lumi~" YES it's a woman stream, that's why you guys watch it..." ... nope, just here for Pippa.
Also fuck Twitch and Twitch chat. Evetime I try to chat it's some dum shit popping up 'do you want to..." NO, I wanna chat, I wanna say I don't like Assmongloid and now it's been too long and I look CRAZY if I say it because of this dum pop up!
Edit: I like Lumi, but I'm no Lumi expert so I gotta ask: Isn't she online waaaaaay too much for a serious college student? What is she doing that she has so much time, she's on twitch practically every time I look? Also this is a shitty thing to say but I like streamers most when it's clear that streaming is the absolute best or only thing they could be doing. The "I'm a big smart college student" completely kills it. Go do your homework!

Last edited:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
"I'm not smart enough to invest my stream money"

Bitch, just fucking throw it into an S&P500 index fund and fucking fo- oh, who the fuck am I kidding.

AyoTempus

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
As an autist that studied taxes I'm curious, what did they say?
She said she doesn't put money away for taxes and said "I think I might have committed tax fraud last year"

Spergatory

Early Adopter
This Lumi and Pippa stream is making my head hurt. I don't even know what topic they are on now, it's a new one every 2 minutes.

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
She said she doesn't put money away for taxes and said "I think I might have committed tax fraud last year"
How the-?

I presume this is a quarterly taxes issue, which tends to catch people off guard when they go from their normal wage job to their own personal thing where they pay their own salary. Because your employer always does this shit for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom