"L O L N O"HoloEN Ouija board

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
A warning (tornado possibly) just went off on Pippa's phone because of the hurricane. She just doxxed herself to unaware people. So if she randomly leaves, her power probably went out.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Grandpire believes flat is justice, guess we know why he appreciates A-chan.. I might need to withdraw my membership :confused:

edit: ya'll right, Vesper appreciates 2B and big dumpies so I'll keep my membership.

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Dez's collab is up. Shoto is...I dunno. But Luna seems alright.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Dez's collab is up. Shoto is...I dunno. But Luna seems alright.

Holy shit he is an annoying fuck. Hopefully this is the first and last collab they do with him.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Mix Japan Quiz for NijiFES happening rn

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Also of note, she had a Princess Bride watch along last night, her first time seeing it.

And Regis had a members only full Tempus watch along of Monty Python and the Holy Grail earlier tonight, if anyone has access to that.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Airi is on her phone while driving on her way home from black company. Unbelievably based. Maybe she's also a booze cruiser.

Edit: no Pippa stream tonight, she's staying on Lumi's stream.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Screaming local guides playing Resident Evil right now. Care your ears.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Holy shit he is an annoying fuck. Hopefully this is the first and last collab they do with him.
Shxto is the one tryhard faggy gay guy that im honestly betting a decent shekel he has some shit going on

I have no proof besides my own bias of him being an annoying "heh, gay" tard but still

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Grandpire believes flat is justice, guess we know why he appreciates A-chan.. I might need to withdraw my membership :confused:

Hey he also likes 2B, so it seems he just wants like 60% dumpy, 20% leg (because tall), and 20% everything else. An interesting ratio, but Vesper is an interesting guy.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Mix Japan Quiz for NijiFES happening rn

Here's the schedule for NijiFes:
1664581566609400.jpg1664581629898735.jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Hey he also likes 2B, so it seems he just wants like 60% dumpy, 20% leg (because tall), and 20% everything else. An interesting ratio, but Vesper is an interesting guy.
He just wants a woman with firm glutes and strong legs to bike 500 miles with

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Airi is on her phone while driving on her way home from black company. Unbelievably based. Maybe she's also a booze cruiser.
Cars can have phone holders so you can do calls and voice chat while driving. But it's nice that Airi fans get content.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
A warning (tornado possibly) just went off on Pippa's phone because of the hurricane. She just doxxed herself to unaware people. So if she randomly leaves, her power probably went out.
So we're thinking South Carolina then?

Spergatory

Early Adopter

At least he's an ass man. I 100% agree with him on that. He might know something about A-chan that we don't. :unsure:

So we're thinking South Carolina then?
She's in North Carolina based on roomate info.

Cars can have phone holders so you can do calls and voice chat while driving. But it's nice that Airi fans get content.
Airi actually took her phone to search info about dogs mating wolves and foxes (can't with foxes) while she was driving. But if it was Cali traffic she was probably going very slow.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom