"Ostriches are amazing, they can run at Mach-60Km for a whole hour!"Sakura Miko

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
My post from the homeland. Basically a Filipino voice actress with a similar voice known for her vocal range seemingly disappears from social media around the same time Erina debuts. All evidence is circumstantial and I don't fully buy into it myself.
If that is Erina, that gives a bit of tie-in to the Pippa stop-motion on the guy's channel, just a side-rrat, and would most likely be coincidental.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
You'd be surprised by how much ppl are willing to pay for asmr stuff which is why indie JP market is big on asmr content for both male-pandering and female-pandering, even for the one under proper label/known seiyuu the cd usually would cost around 3k+ yen not including for when they had those special editions with tons of bonus perks (some could go even 3-4x times the normal cost)
Added those asmr-streamers with proper monthly subs perks, and this has been around for years already with no sign of people getting bored out of it
I don't know how popular canan is in Japan or elsewhere, but i know she has a 10k yen plan on niconico, a 10k yen plan on her fanclub, her fantia and her youtube are her other sources of income and i don't doubt she has atleast 100 horny simps double dipping with her niconico and fanclub 10k plan.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Screenshot_98.png
I will honor the homeland's tradition.
Godzilla1984 Icon The Thing.png

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
And yeah that Puerto Rican saying really broke her Im not even sure what she said at that point cause she sobbed so hard it was very wholesome
She said "My dad used to say that to me."

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
My post from the homeland. Basically a Filipino voice actress with a similar voice known for her vocal range seemingly disappears from social media around the same time Erina debuts. All evidence is circumstantial and I don't fully buy into it myself.
Honestly based on voice alone I see it she sounded practically identical in that tweet and stop motion vid and not that different in the otakuvs one

Pomu backseat gaming copypasta

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Bro, I still have 5 hours and 40 min to go before the 1st.
tell kronii to fast forward the time or else the subways gonna be missing.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
HoloX i getting a manga in Shonen Jump+, I'm guessing it'll get simulpub in English.

If this isn't the girls entertaining the delusions of a chuuni La+..

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
I've never asked this even back in the farms but I've been busy trying to piss stones out of my dick for last couple of weeks.

Anyone care to write a rundown of big events/drama in the last month? Last thing I remember before pissing blood was kronii and vesper historical collab

EDIT watching Tenma 4d stream now, lolibaba is cute

In Tempus news.

Watch Judge Magni if you can, it is even funnier then the Kronii Vesper collab. It is only an hour long and is probably the best thing Tempus has put out together. 20/10, would shitpost as anime avatars again.

Axel is apparently tasting his own blood when he drinks water according to a member stream, he thinks he broke his throat or something.

Magni and Vesper lost the worms collab tournament (Vesper threw, and Magni was a taunting asshole who got his shit kicked in immediately), so only Axel is left in Tempus member there now. This also means we might get the all star commentary duo with Magni and Vesper again.

There was a multi-branch collab of Gartic Phone recently here which was cursed as fuck, especially the animation section at the last half hour or so, despite using the most basic English possible for prompts. Ame was literally ravaged by the Holo men until her anus broke.

There's also the continuation of Tempus Zomboid season 2. There were some pretty fun moments, like Magni and Axel getting lost and Magni's car running out of gas in the middle of a crowd of zombies.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Her new Twatter, still somewhat active.

Lists herself as being in the hive of (s)cum and feces: the Bay Area, Commiefornia.
Screenshot_20220930-200259_Brave.jpg
Assuming that she hasn't relocated, she'd still be in the Philippines. I would say probably not her.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
trying to piss stones out of my dick for last couple of weeks.

Last thing I remember before pissing blood was kronii and vesper historical collab
Next level Numberfagging.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
There's also the continuation of Tempus Zomboid season 2. There were some pretty fun moments, like Magni and Axel getting lost and Magni's car running out of gas in the middle of a crowd of zombies.
The Magni POV of that scene is priceless, Axel's car just flips over from air or something while Axel screams in Japanese. Getting gas is impossible for the Kintama bros.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
They really need to fix up the times though. A cheap dono lasting a minute or two on-screen, fair enough, but if you're throwing $20, $50 or $100, you're paying for the streamer's attention and you'd want it to stay on-screen for a good long time, not 2 mins 30 seconds or less.
Pippa never ever reads my member mile stone before it expires. It's okay, she's read plenty of other stupid obnoxious things I said in chat for free.
You missed a zero there
She should be in the 100k range (the ku100 alone is around 10k)
.... to tit fuck a dildo and slobber the mic?🤡
Somebody on the torrent thread in 4chan said that she makes like 70k as canan every month or so and im inclined to believe it, otherwise she would be broke by now with how much her shit costs.
.. TO TITFUCK A DILDO AND SLURP A MIC? 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
I just don't get it because when I checked out her stuff, it doesn't seem very good or special or anything. In fact there's always something similar but better coming up searching for her, that isn't actually her. Camwhores need to start learning Japanese or something because that's a lot of money for very mundane solo content.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa is on Lumi's twitch channel right now.

Looks like this is the stream tonight.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter

Her new Twatter, still somewhat active.

Lists herself as being in the hive of (s)cum and feces: the Bay Area, Commiefornia.
View attachment 1537
Assuming that she hasn't relocated, she'd still be in the Philippines. I would say probably not her.
That was one of the main problems with my rrat. Heidi is always listed as living in the US whereas I'm pretty sure Erina is in the Phillipines. Erina also has a bit of an accent and Heidi does not but that could just be her changing her voice.

I'll share this one too just because I like it:

WARNING:AUTISM

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Iori speaks English as well, same as Tenma. That means Nasa and Michu had just one less potential collab partner then EOP's Pippa, Uruka and Lia. PC gen 1 collabs were sparce anyways with Tenma and Pippa/Uruka being the ones I saw collab most. I can't find where Phase Connect divided Gen1 into JP and EN.

That mouse video... she usually doesn't cry.

Have a concert

P-maru used to be Kaguya Luna

Weird because I seem to remember the 3 of them as always having been marked as the JP Branch. Tenma was SUPPOSED to be, but apparently she jumped up on Fishmans desk, flexed on him and said "Look here you muddafakka I want to practice my English. I will be English or I will be burying you six feet FUCKIN DEEP YOU UNDASTAND!?!"
*Disclaimer, potentially a dramatization.

Side note announcment: Pippa has shown up in Lumi's twitch stream. Having barely woken up. She said she might consider canceling her stream and just redirecting into them collabing on Lumi's channel. She didn't really have a plan for the stream anyway.

Pippa is on Lumi's twitch channel right now.

Edit: YOU SUNNOVA no but yeah lol. I dunno if she's confirming she's gonna redirect but just noting it in case.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
What it could have been stolen from vt
1664488802031696.jpg

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Have a cute animation - don't think I have seen their work before

Finally watched this, what the heck?! It's so good, and it's 10 minutes long too?
I'm definitely watching out for this person's content now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom