"That's not how you kill yourself"Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I'm sure Jamie Lee Curtis is personally gonna bring the might of her many millions to bear on VTuber discussion forum The Virtual Asylum.
She would too one of the people I would not like to risk the wrath of.

Shes spite given form when roused.

Edit: I really should start reading timestamps before replying.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
They've never been taught otherwise because complacent retards that never saw the worst parts of the internet never saw any comeuppance for being idiots and then had their own idiot children. Then they act surprised when they get ripped off, scammed, robbed or flat out stalked and/or killed by psychotics on the internet who have so much easier access to every one of these people that never really realized that there's even more lunatics, wackos and predators out there and it's much easier for them to hide behind digital masks, while also getting free access to all their important information. Used to be a rapist would need to physically tail their victims to learn where they live, their schedules, their friends, etc. Nowadays they can just social engineer a victim to get access to tracking data and then just assault them at the most convenient time. There's thieves that'll case a place waiting for the resident to post about a vacation, or being away, or even just talking about going to work before breaking in and robbing the place.

Putting computers in people's pockets was a mistake, because people can't be trusted with that level of access. So many people would find that their lives are only improved by not having a constant tracker on their person.
After doing a shitload of (barely or not at all paid) tech support for family, friends, family friends, my previous two jobs, and like every fucking teacher at the high school I went to, I firmly believe that people who don't pass an IQ test, and a basic internet security and computer usage and maintenance test should just not be allowed to own a computer, or at least not be allowed to access the Internet.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
After doing a shitload of (barely or not at all paid) tech support for family, friends, family friends, my previous two jobs, and like every fucking teacher at the high school I went to, I firmly believe that people who don't pass an IQ test, and a basic internet security and computer usage and maintenance test should just not be allowed to own a computer, or at least not be allowed to access the Internet.
You sound like a 13 year old that’s pissed that mom asked you to hook the Roku up to the TV.

Simp

Internet safety isn't something that's really taught anymore. When I was a kid I would get told to never use my real name, post pictures of myself, not use my real address for sites, you know, the usual. My nephews today see no problem with posting selfies or their name and have everything linked by the same email, using similar if not the same usernames. They've never been taught otherwise.

So if you guys have younger family members, give them some OPSEC tips.
I blame Facebook and it's ilk. Now Grandparents and little shits think the should post about their oh so great life online all the time. Remember back then when they would ask about my facebook and their shocked reaction when i refused to use that shit.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
I don't think this story is noteworthy, but I want this picture to be saved for ages to come

LTG-finch-kys-by-Juniper.jpg

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

:takeyourmeds:B-but I've got Shiina FEVER and Shiina streams are my only cure! But they're also Addictive!:medsmoremeds:
I hope she rest up but also hope she tries to not over work herself so often because streams are pretty important for a streamer! I'm really looking forward to seeing her music in future too, but her streams have momentum right now so that's important too!
See guys I didn't Shiina post LAST NIGHT and now this happens!

:panik:GO TO BED BABE you have a stream in 14 hours :faunacry:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Rrat

Early Adopter
That's just mane-san typing a bunch of gibberish into gura's twitter
At this point, I am convinced Gura quit Hololive half a year ago and was replaced with an AI voiced version.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Holy shit that would be funny, like a Paul McCartney/ William Campbell situation.

"Upset at her lack of streaming, the 4 members of myth tried to reason with her but in the end Gura stormed off the meeting, got into her renault twingo and crashed, dying instantly. Knowing that the show had to go on, hololive management replaced her with an AI named George"

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
At this point, I am convinced Gura quit Hololive half a year ago and was replaced with an AI voiced version.
Nah she's just waiting for all of her degen fans and /vt/ schizo fággot autist unicorns to die from lack of content or flee to other agencies to shit them up instead.
Seriously the /vt/ seethe at HoloEN is fucking palpable, that's why I don't browse catalog anymore, it gives you this skewed perception of the vtuber community when it's just a handful of seanigga falseflaggers and baitposters foaming at the mouth because their oshis don't produce a constant stream of content that they can dope themselves on.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
1679089414438.png

Tweeter being dumb or Moona antis acting up?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Listening to Kirsche talk about relationships always makes me feel deeply uncomfortable because it reminds me how completely fucked most people in the world are and how horribly far society has descended into the Mouse Utopia already.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Caramel Idol is streaming live from Japan!

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Listening to Kirsche talk about relationships always makes me feel deeply uncomfortable because it reminds me how completely fucked most people in the world are and how horribly far society has descended into the Mouse Utopia already.
163.png
That is not Yubi Yubi.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Snekmama is defending humanity against the alien menace

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Ending Summary of Rin Penrose playing Idol Manager:

After a small loan of several million yen, Rin Penrose is no longer in debt and has decided to call the stream here while she is ahead - and is finally saving the game for the first time the entire stream

I am re-watching this as soon as possible, this is great content

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom