"I keep my meat but you can have my head"Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
that sounds like a pain in the ass.

I know there was a Twitter account linking a stream of 3rd FES last year
I mean, back for 3rd FES you could just go to Artemis Of the Blue's chat, and ask him. Or it was the first or 2nd FES, I really don't remember, it was in 2021.
:smugmoona:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I mean, back for 3rd FES you could just go to Artemis Of the Blue's chat, and ask him. Or it was the first or 2nd FES, I really don't remember, it was in 2021.
:smugmoona:
I dug through the KiwiFarms

the person who ran the account posting the piracy links was some anti-fox friend schizo who was banned so much that they gave up

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Every Holomen: "I'm so happy, let's have a great event, I love you guys, I'm going to make you guys proud"

Gura:
View attachment 16873
My rrat is that she had a stroke

I just realized concert is tonight/tomorrow. $150 for tickets though just for streaming. Lord I don't know.
The joy from watching and knowing that the more people who watch will propel the girls highier and highier should outweigh the cost. When the banks collapse you'll only have these memories.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Does anyone have a link to the account that pirated HoloLive 3rd FES? Or at least an account pirating it?
The pirates guy isn't going to be able to do it this time around, another option is bilibili if you don't mind mingling with chinks, those fucks don't give a shit about copyright and reuploads of 3rd Fes literally go up the day of and have stayed up since.

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I just realized concert is tonight/tomorrow. $150 for tickets though just for streaming. Lord I don't know.
150 for a stream? I like the girls but that's a ripoff. I'd understand the price if they would make them vr or interactive in some way, I could see a bunch of nips paying far more to be able to do their lightstick dances for their oshis. I think there's a market for actual vr concerts out there and the first to make them right is gonna make bank, think of something similar to the wonderAI demo they did with shiina.

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER
Listening to Kirsche talk about relationships always makes me feel deeply uncomfortable because it reminds me how completely fucked most people in the world are and how horribly far society has descended into the Mouse Utopia already.
It turns people into Henris

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Pippa entered a waiting list for an Xbox Series X and of course isn't gonna buy it. She needs that $500 for more lewd figures.

I'm glad it was just an impulse click for her lol it'd be kinda disappointing to find out Pippa isn't aware how easy it is and has been to get one of those damn things. Even without checking stock tracking twitters etc you could just straight up order one from Walmart or GameStop up until the Christmas rush started last year.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230317-202832-968.png
Remi is either great at shitposting or is probably the only person in this sphere other than me who hasn't heard the Mori/horse ASMR

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
View attachment 16891
Remi is either great at shitposting or is probably the only person in this sphere other than me who hasn't heard the Mori/horse ASMR
She's just a genious 4D shitposter, there are layers to it:

1679099745650.png

Edit: Wemi is willy wasist wright now:

1679099880463.png

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I dug through the KiwiFarms

the person who ran the account posting the piracy links was some anti-fox friend schizo who was banned so much that they gave up
I think Fox Hound where a bunch of chinese antis but hey look at the moment that the official hololive account says that the FES is about to start another chinese account will reply with a link to a livestream in the Russian site VK where they will pirate it

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
150 for a stream? I like the girls but that's a ripoff. I'd understand the price if they would make them vr or interactive in some way, I could see a bunch of nips paying far more to be able to do their lightstick dances for their oshis. I think there's a market for actual vr concerts out there and the first to make them right is gonna make bank, think of something similar to the wonderAI demo they did with shiina.
$150 gets you both days and the deco*27 - that's 3 "streams". It's 6500 yen per otherwise. Hololive has already done VR concerts - see Cinderella Switch + Vark concerts - since 2020. The archives are at nyaa if you want a taste

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

With this more than a Half of Cover Vtubers have a Nendo the only groups with not one are all of STARS,all of HoloID and Council and Irys
PD:HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Skye describing her dating ideology - "if he doesn't know steam or play league sorry it's not gonna work bro"

Fishman right now: :painpeko::inaunravel:

Edit - She just got a "very important call" after going on a brief recap of her recent dating life and describing her time on tinder and Facebook dating.
EIEN management:
Pull+up+trigger+large+stats+got+s8e4+spoiler+mentionlist_59f184_7079133.jpg
WOOP WOOP PULL UP

Last edited:

tangourilla

Degen
I bought ticket lets fucking gooooo

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
How fucking dense is the hair if it's providing insulation?
Indonesians braid their pubic hair.
Just go to Twitch and browse stuff like "just chatting" and pay attention to the thumbnails. I was able to watch almost all of Fes that way, but as soon as one of the rooms got popular and any significant number of people joined, it would get shut down and you have to find another, so you should find one with a low viewer count and don't spread the word about it.
Pay 200 bucks and don't afford food for a week or use Twitch...

Hm...

Well, I need to lose some weight, anyway.

Jealous

Lurker

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
We have a thread for fes/expo discussion btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom