"There was a period of time where I refused to listen to any music and just kept B-17 bomber ambience on at all times"Sava Safari

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
7eu3yo.jpg

d95.gif

Excuse me if I think your 'pure intention' of 'looking out for the forum' isn't you just trying to shut down a conversation that you don't like. It came up naturally, and we discussed in much the same sperg out way we normally do. Sheesh, don't you remember how long we spent bitching about Zaion and Pikamee the last few weeks?
I don't have any intention of looking "pure", I got my share of dumb stickers for my takes that day and I'll never hide them lmao. There's constant reference to how much some of you hate vtuber troons in this place, and I've only lamented about it when you all acted dumbfounded when Pippa said this place is toxic, because you guys needed a reality check.

I don't like this particular conversation because pointing out how dumb that person looks is just circlejerking unrelated to the vtuber activities of that person and we don't know how much of a petty crybaby that person is. But there's an entire forum focused on trans lolcows and instead this is the only place not totally retarded that's focused on vtubers. (I've tried using /vt/ during the Zaion shitstorm and I never want to go back there.)

Highlight again: that's vtuber related, this is not.

EDIT: i lied, i remember now that I brought up the culture war idiocy one other time, when Tenma eventually got bonked for her based tweets. 2 times in 7 months of this forum life, and I'm on page one in this thread. Don't break my balls
Both of you seem to do this back and forth every few days at this point. Jesus Christ just get a room you two, your marital spats are making me sick.
:vomit:

this shit

fuck it

Kiara said holo myth had a new outfit scheduled for last year that's delayed and probably coming before summer this year

Edit: NEW not jew lmao

Nice first stream, I hope they get to collab again

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Kiara said holo myth had a jew outfit scheduled for last year that's delayed and probably coming before summer this year
A jew outfit? Complete with stars?
:smugselen:
Nice edit snipe btw
Screenshot_20230317-102200-099.png

Last edited:

Not-Username

Kiara said holo myth had a new outfit scheduled for last year that's delayed and probably coming before summer this year

Edit: NEW not jew lmao

Nice first stream, I hope they get to collab again
God I hope Nina successfully convinces Kiara to play crusader kings

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
NO, I must start my righteous crusade against the horde, It is manifest destiny that we shall win our kids will know of our overwhelming victory against the qwerty
Go my child, go forth and bring chaos and ruin upon this wretched land! You are our horseman of the apocalypse bred in the bowels of the asylum, those deepest and darkest pits where all of the mental illness and disfunction converges.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
But her trans daughter is literally a vtuber and now we all know how petty this scene is
To make ourselves more welcoming and inclusive, we should invite her so she can share her experiences in vtubing with us.

@SandyCat's a potential fan, too.
Nina's taste in games, attitude and age basically make her Kiara's mom, except an actual vtuber.

Well, not exactly, I doubt Nina will ever call something 'Woke shit', but close enough, really.

No wonder the two of them get along.

this shit

fuck it
Chuckling now at Nina talking to Kiara about numberfagging, oh the irony

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Zeta is finally returning to RDR2

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Apologies in advance for the numberfagging but I figured it was interesting enough to share. Rin's shorts have led to a very noticeable boost in numbers.
View attachment 16853

8 days ago, she did a karaoke stream to get to 50k subs and ended at about 50.1k. She started consistently posting her shorts a day before that. Socialblade is a bit behind but she's currently at 59.7k, surpassing Yuko and becoming the highest subbed in Jewcorp. I checked like 2 hours before starting this post and she was at 59.2k. I imagine she'll get to 60k in a few hours, if not an hour. 10k subs in 9 days is pretty impressive.

View attachment 16852

Edit: An hour later and she's gotten to 60k lol.
View attachment 16857

I don't really know what counts as good viewership for shorts so I took a look at Yuko's because she had the highest numbers in Idol. Then I looked at Bae's because she's been uploading 1 short a day in about the same timeframe to promote 4th Fes (They're really good 1-minute covers of different Holo songs btw, very worth listening to).

The first short for this month was the Vtuber Audition one. It's to be expected but it's still funny that the ones with Gura and Vtuber wages have the highest views.
View attachment 16848

This month's shorts started with the Darkest Secrets one. Just realized that one's number is cropped out but it has 19k views.
View attachment 16849

Obviously starts on the 1st countdown short. Pretty consistent viewership across the whole thing.
View attachment 16851

A quick look showed that Rin's shorts have consistently gotten more than even Bae's. So how has this translated to CCV?

I don't have any pictures on this part but I was there for her Stanley Parable stream earlier today. She had about peak 600+ CCV and was averaging about 500-550 before going to around 450 near the last hour or so. Before this, she would usually do about 300-400 CCV, sometimes lower depending on the game or higher if it's a collab or a special stream (Like her mom guessing vtuber names). I also noticed multiple new viewers and donations who said they came from seeing one of her shorts. So I would say the brit's shorts have been doing very well. People seem to really like her educational sarcasrtic style of short. I'm curious about if any other chuuba's shorts have led to a growth burst like this.

She brought up the sudden boost during yesterday's member stream. She said she wants to keep doing shorts until she runs out of ideas, then asked chat for some and eventually got enough for at least 2 more weeks. She jokingly asked management if they're okay with her becoming the face of the company, but they were very genuine when they said yes. She's understandably nervous about how fast her growth is but is looking forward to where the future goes. I admit that a part of my brain is slightly worried about this explosive growth but I'm happy more people are finding her and hope she doesn't let the numbers get to her
:sanasmile:
Shorts are basically a good promotion tool especially for smaller channels if you are consistent and your shorts start getting recommended. It also helps to pad up the subscriber numbers. Oceanne started doing them in Kawaii and it helped boost her numbers drastically after the first boost she got when Youtube deleted her channel. Aletta (one of her gen-mates) has also gotten a ton of mileage out of her shorts. Her channel basically blew up overnight. She went from about 10k subs to 100k in less than 6 months.

CCV might go up a bit but I don't think its a drastic increase. Pippa also started getting a boost in numbers with her shorts. She originally was releasing short videos but those weren't doing as well as the shorts and take more time to produce/edit.

I have done a few but havent really noticed any difference. Hell most of my clips do way better if I release them in regular video format even if they are 0:30 to 1:00 long. But then again im not too consistent with it either.

It just occured to me that I don't think Kronii has worn her original outfit ever since she got the new casual one. I'm pretty sure she always hated the thing, so watching her have to wear it again in 3D will be fun.
Honestly I dont like her original outfit too much. It has more to do with her model and her propotions though. Her tits look like 2 floating baloons as if they have no weight to them and overall her very slim frame makes it look like one of those girls that get shitty plastic surgery.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Fuyo is using an eye tracker and watching questionable content

Unarchived, so catch it now.

USS IOWA

If Nina finally convinced Kiara to play CK or any Paradox or rand Strategy game, I will forgive her for being a commie.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I didn't think i'd see the day but I spotted vtuber merch in the wild
signal-2023-03-17-10-23-56-668.jpg

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Apparently Taiga is going after a mod that fucked him over. Im not to up to date on the drama surrounding this dude.

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
horseman of the apocalypse bred
Ok
Nina's taste in games, attitude and age basically make her Kiara's mom, except an actual vtuber.
Her taste in games isn't really what I like, but the way she talks and her voice makes her my favorite tuber, I actually use her voice packs alarm and ringtone because I just love her so much

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

ShiiHag Love

Hag Love now and forever
Go my child, go forth and bring chaos and ruin upon this wretched land! You are our horseman of the apocalypse bred in the bowels of the asylum, those deepest and darkest pits where all of the mental illness and disfunction converges.

So the bringer of the final asylum yab is not going to be Nolan, but Nugs? Truly the soap opera of all time with these plot twists. :naruhodo:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

RiverBear

Just confirming, 4th Fes is tomorrow aka Japanese Saturday, yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom