"Come Pew Turf High Russ... computer... HIRyS? Computer hiRyS! Computer hiRyS! Computer hiRyS! beep beep beep COMPUTER VIRUS!!!"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu reached 50k subs with her utawaku.

Some clips here and there.

Asumi Sena's love advice. I'm smiling while watching.

Mito-Marine collab clip

If I were Patra's younger brother I wouldn't be this ungrateful, you know.

Patra shocked during Xenogears

Deja vu, Patra during Xenosaga

He is more of a Roboco clipper though

Astel talking about his team (Asumi Sena and Ars Almal)

Matsuri talking about her seiso team (Elu and Ema)

this shit

fuck it
I wasn't around when the original Pikamee-EliPoMillie collab happened but the reboot/remake is making me happy

hololive ruined /jp/

Just to be on the safe side: do not touch the multi-million dollar poop

Do you need to say something to them on their social media accounts? No you don't

Is one of their streams making you upset, and you need to join the live chat? No you don't

Could their nepotism lead them to collabs with your oshi, and you want to- NO YOU DON'T

Observe, document, and react in absolute horror or hilarity in the confines of the asylum, and we lessen the chance of a second wave of vermintide splintering us again
If you do because you think its funny or fun more power to you. Being a dick online is a time honored tradition but only if its self-satisfying, not for recognition and (you)s.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I wasn't around when the original Pikamee-EliPoMillie collab happened but the reboot/remake is making me happy
Watching newer players go through Left 4 Dead is great. They're so slow and careful, it's adorable, and the dumb stuff like counting the times they set each other on fire or managing to die in the safe room is hilarious.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Can you keep your trans/autogynephiliac sperging on the homeland? I don't think anyone would like this forum to get special attention from someone who has a multi millionaire Oscar winner mother.

But her trans daughter is literally a vtuber and now we all know how petty this scene is
7eu3yo.jpg

Italy doesn't have the trans moral panic the anglo-sphere is living through

this is a forum that tolerate and allows slurs and hate-speech and that's a fact.

this is a place that tolerates hate speech

I think most of you have drank the moral panic cool-aid and are too far gone in conspiratorial thinking
d95.gif

Excuse me if I think your 'pure intention' of 'looking out for the forum' isn't you just trying to shut down a conversation that you don't like. It came up naturally, and we discussed in much the same sperg out way we normally do. Sheesh, don't you remember how long we spent bitching about Zaion and Pikamee the last few weeks?

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Old PC magazines with Onolumi and the Snort

lvl8

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Rrat got a new Mic and sounds amazing :sanasmile:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
It just occured to me that I don't think Kronii has worn her original outfit ever since she got the new casual one. I'm pretty sure she always hated the thing, so watching her have to wear it again in 3D will be fun.

Not-Username

this shit

fuck it
Excuse me if I think your 'pure intention' of 'looking out for the forum' isn't you just trying to shut down a conversation that you don't like. It came up naturally, and we discussed in much the same sperg out way we normally do.
I don't have any intention of looking "pure", I got my share of dumb stickers for my takes that day and I'll never hide them lmao. There's constant reference to how much some of you hate vtuber troons in this place, and I've only lamented about it when you all acted dumbfounded when Pippa said this place is toxic, because you guys needed a reality check.

I don't like this particular conversation because pointing out how dumb that person looks is just circlejerking unrelated to the vtuber activities of that person and we don't know how much of a petty crybaby that person is. But there's an entire forum focused on trans lolcows and instead this is the only place not totally retarded that's focused on vtubers. (I've tried using /vt/ during the Zaion shitstorm and I never want to go back there.)
Sheesh, don't you remember how long we spent bitching about Zaion and Pikamee the last few weeks?
Highlight again: that's vtuber related, this is not.

EDIT: i lied, i remember now that I brought up the culture war idiocy one other time, when Tenma eventually got bonked for her based tweets. 2 times in 7 months of this forum life, and I'm on page one in this thread. Don't break my balls

Last edited:

Piarro

Early Adopter
Excuse me if I think your 'pure intention' of 'looking out for the forum' isn't you just trying to shut down a conversation that you don't like.
You can make the argument that it's on topic because JLC's daughter is a 2view but for me personally it's just annoying to have to scroll through a bunch of sperging about politics when I'm only here for sperging about vtubers.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Every Holomen: "I'm so happy, let's have a great event, I love you guys, I'm going to make you guys proud"

Gura:

Korone:

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

2 hags 1 basic!!!!!!

CLOCKED ONCE AGAIN

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
Just to be on the safe side: do not touch the multi-million dollar poop

Do you need to say something to them on their social media accounts? No you don't

Is one of their streams making you upset, and you need to join the live chat? No you don't

Could their nepotism lead them to collabs with your oshi, and you want to- NO YOU DON'T

Observe, document, and react in absolute horror or hilarity in the confines of the asylum, and we lessen the chance of a second wave of vermintide splintering us again
NO, I must start my righteous crusade against the horde, It is manifest destiny that we shall win our kids will know of our overwhelming victory against the qwerty

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I don't know what y'all niggas are talking about. I'm just watching this rat girl sing.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
In about four hours from now, Rin Penrose is jumping on the Idol Manager train, and I for one am looking forward to how quickly she runs her company to the ground - in style:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom