"Anime has had a far more severe impact on western society, like the femboy to masculine ratio is tilted, Japan won the war, you can't convince me otherwise"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Krampus is a degenerate Croatian.
Whoops, tautology.
reaper gun.JPG

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Might be a bit late here on my part but fuck it

For all these outsiders and tourists shitting on Vtubers i'm just happy no ones pushing the "company exploiting sad girls with mental health issues" as an argument something ive been afraid of since the beginning especially since even the fans make jokes about it which leads to the brain trusts taking it seriously either out of actual concern or using it as an excuse to get malicious.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Airi posted a highlights clip from Dead Space, it's worth a watch :chaos:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

For all these outsiders and tourists shitting on Vtubers i'm just happy no ones pushing the "company exploiting sad girls with mental health issues" as an argument something ive been afraid of since the beginning especially since even the fans make jokes about it which leads to the brain trusts taking it seriously either out of actual concern or using it as an excuse to get malicious.
That would require some indepth knowledge of community injokes, which outsiders and dramafags don't have.
They have gone for the easy bait, the backlash from hoglarps legacy and loli models (which have been a point of contention for a while with normies)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Honestly that would be pretty piss easy to be refuted by most companies or the talents themselves for the most part, either legally or otherwise, even companies like Phaseconnect have way of handling the menhera moments while most big corpos are somewhat clean as far as it goes, the fact that WACTOR has been one of the only big blowouts in the western vtuber space is quite something, if it was an actually shittier industry it would be much worse imho

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Simp

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

shiinaschedlual.jpg
I hope everything is improving for Shiina and I look forward to this weeks streams 💜💜💜💜💜
3 days is a long time with no Shiina though and she hasn't been on Discord the last few days either, even before her bad news. Although I guess she WAS on discord because Lumi said so, just not in the Cookie tin. :shiinastare:
Edit: She's been in the Tin today tough

Last edited:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
So YouTube apparently rolled out new, less strict rules on profanity. Videos demonetized after November update will be re-reviewed under new guidelines.
More info, by YongYea:

The Google support page (check the Guide to Self-Certification) - new content guidelines
link

Another Google support page (scroll down to [march 2023] section) - about re-review
link

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

View attachment 16595
I hope everything is improving for Shiina and I look forward to this weeks streams 💜💜💜💜💜
3 days is a long time with no Shiina though and she hasn't been on Discord the last few days either, even before her bad news. Although I guess she WAS on discord because Lumi said so, just not in the Cookie tin. :shiinastare:
Edit: She's been in the Tin today tough

Borderline.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina Discord Dumpster Dive: Sis is okay
wiplash.PNG

otwwork.PNG

Bad news was business

proside.PNG

dwbit.PNG

bsns.PNG
fshgoodhmm.PNG

paul

Early Adopter

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
So YouTube apparently rolled out new, less strict rules on profanity. Videos demonetized after November update will be re-reviewed under new guidelines.
More info, by YongYea:

The Google support page (check the Guide to Self-Certification) - new content guidelines
link

Another Google support page (scroll down to [march 2023] section) - about re-review
link

Finally!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia is premiering something in twenty minutes:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom