General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Joe Rogan talked about Pippa with Elon and Jordan Peterson. Jordan Peterson does not approve!

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Like all true schizos, yukoschizo found his way to the homeland
:smugselen:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Zaion's graduation to me just seem like a bunch of corporate gooks getting butthurt she didn't groveled hard enough everytime she fucked up so they fired her and just went full autism in their justification. Remember they're still a japanese company and having an employee with a spine that doesn't bend on command doesn't fly at all, she could also be a complete nightmare to work with but I'm leaning more on corporate autism on this one.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Zaion's graduation to me just seem like a bunch of corporate gooks getting butthurt she didn't groveled hard enough everytime she fucked up so they fired her and just went full autism in their justification. Remember they're still a japanese company and having an employee with a spine that doesn't bend on command doesn't fly at all, she could also be a complete nightmare to work with but I'm leaning more on corporate autism on this one.
Part of me does legitimately wonder if it was JP vs US sensibilities thing like you're saying here. I'm really interested in what she'll be saying on her Discord as well as her first few streams. I REALLY want to know what her perspective is on this.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
IS ninjisanji a black corpo or are people ruining words again to mean "bad company"?
The management was pretty much shooting in the dark early into NijiJP's lifespan, which gave them a black corpo look. Right now, they've definitely had an awful start to 2023, but I still wouldn't really call them a black corpo in the sense of being actively malicious. At this point, that title pretty much has to go to ex. WACTOR's CEO actively doxxing anyone who dares to graduate from his company.

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast
IS ninjisanji a black corpo or are people ruining words again to mean "bad company"?
It's not really a black company, It's just them wanting to keep a corporation..corporate, and playing it safe as to not upset an international audience while also keeping with more traditional japanese values.

this shit

fuck it

Conditions[edit]​

While specifics may vary from workplace to workplace and company to company, a typical practice at a black company is to hire a large number of young employees and then force them to work large amounts of overtime without overtime pay. Conditions are poor, and workers are subjected to verbal abuse and "power harassment" (bullying) by their superiors.[1] In order to make the employees stay, superiors of black companies would often threaten young employees with disrepute if they chose to quit.

It's not

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Ver talking about the termination

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Uruka is streaming at an hour we can actually watch while awake

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Anon has a point if we go timeline wise. The vshojo girls were already established on twitch before hololive english came out and before vshojo was a thing, during this time most avid vtuber fans were into mostly indie japanese vtubers and hololive, then when hololive english debuted it started to spread to more people specially on youtube. The more vtuber became a thing the more people ended up finding the vshojo girls and latched to them but most of these weren't even fans of vtubers to begin with, then nijiEN came and their more lax rules appealed to the same group. I'm no holofag but all of niji just feels like your average braindead twitch streamer with an avatar and for some reason they attract a lot more fags to them than hololive, probably because of the logo.
I don't think niji is bad, even though i don't watch their livers i still think a vtuber industry with two major powers is infinitely better than one with only one agency that monopolizes everything. The fact is neither niji nor holo wins out over the other in all categories, and neither is perfect or blameless. This very forum praised the nijis back in october-december when they were looking better than the stagnant hololive, so don't kid yourselves and act like you "always knew how bad it was".
Corpo Alignments - Copy.png
A graph of what roles i think each agency fullfills, neither side is "correct"

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Ver talking about the termination

Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round
'round and 'round

I was joking, but uh, he's actually throwing her under the bus. God damn nigga, have some grace.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Conditions[edit]​

While specifics may vary from workplace to workplace and company to company, a typical practice at a black company is to hire a large number of young employees and then force them to work large amounts of overtime without overtime pay. Conditions are poor, and workers are subjected to verbal abuse and "power harassment" (bullying) by their superiors.[1] In order to make the employees stay, superiors of black companies would often threaten young employees with disrepute if they chose to quit.

It's not
Depends? I'm sure if you asked the Niji-Indonesia guys and gals they might agree with this description. Whether it applies in this case with Zaion remains to be seen.

This would absolutely be an apt description for the company Airi works for however. Poor wolf.

Edit; One of the biggest blanks in all of this I'm hoping Zaion/Sayu can fill in is what was promised to her by Niji about how she could act/stream once she joined the company vs how they followed up on those promises. As Sayu, she made it clear she had a dark sense of humor. I wonder if a rug of some kind got pulled out from under her.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

this shit

fuck it
Depends? I'm sure if you asked the Niji-Indonesia guys and gals they might agree with this description. Whether it applies in this case with Zaion remains to be seen.

This would absolutely be an apt description for the company Airi works for however. Poor wolf.
I don't agree at all. Based on what we know, that was said in member streams by the ID themselves, their problem with management is that after the merge they've been sidelined, they dont receive the support and promotion that EN receives and overall they feel devalued.
I've never seen allegation of bullying or delayed/witheld payments from them.
the one branch that had a huge bullying problem was Kr, but IIRC it was solved before the merge

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Katta had two streams scheduled for today and missed them both, no activity on twitter either which is unusual for her. It's a weird feeling having a chuuba you like who is so chaotic irl that it's a genuine possibility she got in a road rage accident or some shit.

1677124609447320.png
Come back to us Katta you are my favorite autistic Russian Jew

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Katta had two streams scheduled for today and missed them both, no activity on twitter either which is unusual for her. It's a weird feeling having a chuuba you like who is so chaotic irl that it's a genuine possibility she got in a road rage accident or some shit.
Those damn Palestinians always getting in the way of her bulldozer...

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I mean, I guess they gotta milk the drama views, but they probably shouldn't have let these people go on stream and perform dogpile no jutsu. Even if the firing is justified, which it definitely could be, this is just a really bad look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom