"I seduced my husband and all he wants to do is fuck"Sara Nagare (in Crusader Kings)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

Pandering to fujoshi is a safe investment because they have a lot of money. They will never go out of their way to actively harm our employees just because they think their oshi hates them. Ignoring potential consequences is great because it makes pockets grow deeper. They didn't even kill anyone yet, why bother /s
why do all the "female" schizos feel scarier than the guys doing schizo shit
I've seen in my school years a toilet covered in blood with patches of hairs all over it because two girls couldn't share a boy and one of them smashed the head of the other repeatedly over the tiles, after pulling out a good portion of her scalp, both screaming like banshee so entire school went to see wtf is going on. And even a small wound on the head results in a spectacular amount of blood. They rarely explode but always in the most horrifying ways that men almost never even approach.
(I've tried my best to figure out how to reply in an edit instead of just a quote but I see no obvious way or a button)

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Antisocial behavior in men is just simple violence, antisocial behavior in women is gossip, reputation destruction and using third parties to commit violence on their behalf.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
From my personal experience, us blokes will call each other out to each other's faces, "hey you faggit come out here step up you fucking chickenshit", we'll brawl and then have a laugh afterwards and go fishing.

Women? They'll have each other as guests, treat themselves to fine drinks, go out together. And when it's all done and they're back home? They'll rip each other a new asshole. They are as vindictive as they are unrepentantly vicious. Anything is fair game, rumours, life-ruination, malicious scheming.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
To be fair we just had a (male) autist schizo come in who admitted to scrolling through god knows how many IG pics in a hashtag just to see Yuko's fat bf

Maybe its the timing, the twitter thread just dropped the info like it was nothing while some of the male schizos seem to spill their spaghetti when sperging and trying to seem like an anime villan (see. Henri and Gabriel Kronigg)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
To be fair we just had a (male) autist schizo come in who admitted to scrolling through god knows how many IG pics in a hashtag just to see Yuko's fat bf

Maybe its the timing, the twitter thread just dropped the info like it was nothing while some of the male schizos seem to spill their spaghetti when sperging and trying to seem like an anime villan (see. Henri and Gabriel Kronigg)
These are the consequences of single motherhood, no discipline and no self respect.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt

Hex apparently suffered sexual assault as a younger individual.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Just like when it comes to fighting, dudes will call you a bitch and knock you over once and then leave you alone, bitches will try to claw your eyes out, and then jam their nails into your throat when you're on the ground.

Spirelord

Hello.
To break from the Zaion stuff for a post, apparently Nyahners of VShosho watched a clip of DarksydePhil not knowing who she is. Not the first time he's mentioned in the VTuber side of things but damn it's still weird.

Last edited:

Limkin

Hex apparently suffered sexual assault as a younger individual.

Someone should tell him Enna doesn't believe in molestation and thinks if woman asks a dude in Japan on a public transport why he is on female part of it she is just mental and should chill out and ignore it because he isn't going to do anything (it's about her trip to Japan with her father back in the days and this is exactly how it went. her father is a massive asshole to everyone from all the stories she told about him)

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Someone should tell him Enna doesn't believe in molestation and thinks if woman asks a dude in Japan on a public transport why he is on female part of it she is just mental and should chill out and ignore it because he isn't going to do anything (it's about her trip to Japan with her father back in the days and this is exactly how it went. her father is a massive asshole to everyone from all the stories she told about him)
Do you know the source of this as I'm expecting that I would be using this against niji stands.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Rin Penrose's dog Noodle is old and sick so the dog Gucci fund may become the dog vet fund, so she has been distracted lately.

Limkin

Do you know the source of this as I'm expecting that I would be using this against niji stands.
Unfortunately I don't remember which stream it was (and it's an old one). I tried to look for clips of her talking about her dad before posting but it's always the wholesome stuff, go figure. And I was just watching the actual stream live, not a clip or read it somewhere. I don't like sharing things if I can't remember and provide the source but I also don't have a folder with "bad shit vtubers said I watched with timestamps" and that story was too fitting for the rampant hypocrisy some livers have, sorry
Edit: I tried going through timestamps on 5 different streams YT shows I watched that should be around that time, and I am just going to give up, every streams I watched are like 5 hours long, I am not that crazy to rewatch them just to make sure I find where it was

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Found this on /vt/. Seems to be a pretty fair take of the situation so far.
vshojo and niji fans.png

And as I'm posting it, the thread this was the anchor to got jannied.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha is going to play Sanic romhacks soon.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
The termination announcement sounds like an angry boss yelling "I'LL MAKE SURE YOU NEVER WORK IN THIS TOWN AGAIN!"
It sounds like something the least capable fuckwits that are every HR department would come up with.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
View attachment 16130

Anon has a point if we go timeline wise. The vshojo girls were already established on twitch before hololive english came out and before vshojo was a thing, during this time most avid vtuber fans were into mostly indie japanese vtubers and hololive, then when hololive english debuted it started to spread to more people specially on youtube. The more vtuber became a thing the more people ended up finding the vshojo girls and latched to them but most of these weren't even fans of vtubers to begin with, then nijiEN came and their more lax rules appealed to the same group. I'm no holofag but all of niji just feels like your average braindead twitch streamer with an avatar and for some reason they attract a lot more fags to them than hololive, probably because of the logo.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
View attachment 16130

The funny thing is, probably all of my oshis would probably be considered mold (heh) breakers and people who go against traditional idol culture, Mori, Pippa, Vesper, Kirsche, etc., but I really weirdly agree with that post. There's pushing the boundaries, while respecting the origins and culture of what came before you, and then there's pretending you're better than everyone else because you have Talent Freedom™ or whichever variant of it you adhere to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom