"A little bit more and I should end the stream. I should prepare for the next stream."Kaela Kovalskia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

this shit

fuck it
F, I liked her.
Rosemi is one of the few talents on niji that I think that if she gone as indie after she left Tsunderia she would be more famous than she's now
Why the hell would you F this if I'm reporting it as a rrat lmao.
In the real world it's just a list of people that had connections before joining nijisanji, the rest is just /vt/ rrats about power cabals inside the branch

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Nabeshin

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Can someone give me a rundown on the entire nijisanji clique thing? There's a lot of spread info about it and I don't know what to search properly
It's a /vt/ rrat that Elira Pendora has the entire EN branch under her rule like some kind of mafia or cartel. Stemming from the belief that she has authority on the hiring and firing process and that anyone inside her group is given preferential treatment.

Something that would be interesting if not for the fact that no one in /vt/ can actually agree on who is or isn't in the 'clique' and kind of just fucking make it up as they go along. Sometimes Pomu is in it and sometimes she isn't, sometimes Rosemi is in it because they knew each other as Indies but that seldom extends to Mysta. Some people argue that Pikamee and Maia are part of it while others say they don't count.

It's bollocks. It's usually used as a kind of premise to argue why /vt/ punching bags like Enna, Millie and Petra can be 'bitches' and 'lazy whores' without consequence and that's about it.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Clickbait thumbnails aside, the amount of Kronii lines there are of her saying she hates chat if amusing

NGL this Kronii TTS clips are pretty great.

I will end you.png
*on sight
(clip)

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Incoming hyper cursed stream

Edit:
Jesus christ
1678467962306.png

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Irysondrugs.jpg

I KILLED ZAION, NIJIS WILL BE DESTROYED

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Why the hell would you F this if I'm reporting it as a rrat lmao.
In the real world it's just a list of people that had connections before joining nijisanji, the rest is just /vt/ rrats about power cabals inside the branch
Seriously, why are people acting like this is some death-knell of Nijisanji that people have friend-groups within their company? What do you all think Holo's SNOT, SMOK, CHaD, etc are?

Some people vibe better with others, that is just how it is. Selen isn't even in the group, for example, yet Pomu and her are great friends.

Kalion

:)
Purin is continuing her new addiction.

1678468114125.png

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

NotScuddle

Aka Nuddle
Ahem...*taps mic*

I've come to make an announcement:

Zaion LanZa's a bitch ass motherfucker. She annoyed my fucking wife. That's right, she took her fucking romhacks out and she annoyed my fucking wife and she said her clique was "this big" and I said "there is no clique".

So I'm making a callout post on my twitter dot com: Zaion LanZa, you got a small viewercount, its the size of this walnut except way smaller. And guess what? Here's what my viewercount looks like. That's right baby, all numbers, no bots, no raids, look at that it looks like two Millies and a Vox.

She annoyed my wife so guess what? I'm gonna fuck the company. That's right this is what you get, MY SUPER DISCORD LOGS. Except I'm not only posting the on the public logs, I'm gonna go higher, I'M POSTING THE SECRET DISCORD. HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT GURA, I DOWNLOAD THE LOGS YOU IDIOT!

You have twenty-three hours before the logs drop-el-ets hit the fucking ninjicord, now get out of my fucking sight, before I piss on you too.

A Lurking Dumbass

Context, anyone? Someone mentioned something about Zaion hating Elira or whatever, but this seems intriguing, even if it is just schizo rrat

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Damit, why does the interesting shit happen while im away. My Occam's Razor analysis on this is that it is not a problem of what she did but that she wouldn't play ball with the company. Personally, I think she blew a big opportunity by being too hard-headed, but I feel like im missing something that may either explain her actions a bit more or give more merit to her hardheadedness.
Edit: I saw this pic that strengthened my " it is not a problem of what she did but that she wouldn't play ball with the company" opinion, so im adding it to provide a clearer opinion of what im talking about.
Fq3QEp-WAAAmUDe.png

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Context, anyone? Someone mentioned something about Zaion hating Elira or whatever, but this seems intriguing, even if it is just schizo rrat

Inshallah, drop the nijinuke, sister.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Coincidentally this is a list of everyone who participated in Millie's "satire" chatroom stream where everyone was an anti.
Half the people that were listed in that post were streaming at the time, though. Idk where this theory comes from other than /vt/ schizo posting.
F, I liked her.
Rosemi is one of the few talents on niji that I think that if she gone as indie after she left Tsunderia she would be more famous than she's now
She literally stopped her activities at Tsunderia at the time because her Indie career was more successful. Do your reps.

Nabeshin

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Huh?? Anyone got anything on thar?
Screenshot_20230310-123832_Discord.jpg

EDIT FOUND IT :

Last edited:

Kalion

:)
Huh?? Anyone got anything on thar? View attachment 16117
disgusting.png

Edit: Okay, who in Niji knows Portuguese? I get the feeling this is either the personal account of someone who really hated her or friend of a Niji that hates her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom