"I eat so fast, but because of that when I eat too much, to keep myself from dying my body has gained a reflex, it'll just grab the food in my throat and regurgitate it back into my mouth for me to chew it again"Sava Safari

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Fubuki playing We Were Here Forever with Flare and furendo uses onscreen voice translator. This is the first time I've seen her use it. It's really cool for kaigainiki.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Fubuki playing We Were Here Forever with Flare and furendo uses onscreen voice translator. This is the first time I've seen her use it. It's really cool for kaigainiki.

She had used it before, to great (comedic) effect.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
View attachment 16105
from the VT sticky, big if true.
Please, please, please, PLEASE let this happen. I cannot imagine the amount of salt this would generate.
If she releases that, she'll be litigated out of existence by AnyColor.

I hope she does it.
:smugselen:
See, that's something I'm not entirely sure about. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought all of the 'official' chat and discussions for Niji happen via Slack, and that Discord was totally non-official and wasn't touched by management at all. If that's the case, that's enough of a grey-zone they might not be able to touch her for it. Because technically, all those conversations were happening outside the purview of work.

In case anyone wants to dive into the thread, here's the archive link to the sticked thread on /vt/ which includes all the deleted posts - https://warosu.org/vt/thread/S44726659

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230310-101801-289.png
Screenshot_20230310-101833-575.png
Hmm, wonder what Pon Bird is up to..

Screenshot_20230310-091517-033.png
Lmao who's gonna tell him

UberSoldat

Can someone give me a rundown on the entire nijisanji clique thing? There's a lot of spread info about it and I don't know what to search properly
If I'm correct and you're referring to Elira, then it's the fact that many in NijiEN knew each other prior to being in Niji, thus breeding nepotism rrats and what not.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I thought the Elira Clique rrat was more about how certain subfactions in NijiEN don't ever collab, for a number of reasons. This was based on Petra's old yab where part of their "top seckrattt ssshhh" private discord chatroom was visible.

Hmm whenever I check out a new vtuber, the first thing that I look for is adherence to the byzantine corporate bottom line. Hmm yes, that is exactly what I'm after. That's what's gonna make me watch that streamer, how she navigates around saying anything that could be interpreted as an attack to the sanctity of the lawyered scriptures and their corresponding jurisprudencial entanglements, all the while making funny monkey noises and fart jokes.

Limkin

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought all of the 'official' chat and discussions for Niji happen via Slack, and that Discord was totally non-official and wasn't touched by management at all. If that's the case, that's enough of a grey-zone they might not be able to touch her for it. Because technically, all those conversations were happening outside the purview of work.
It was initially made because Elira was chatting in DMs with ID members, and they told her it's annoying to always talk like this and it would be so much more convenient to just have one big server for everyone, iirc before last ID wave even debuted. So she made it and is an admin on it. At a time, the only communication EN had with ID was... none. Management literally refused to let them be in any places together where they could chat, and all "official" talk was always through Slack, there was never any kind of official server in discord with management on it that I am aware of. So the server was made, and EN and ID were on it, with Pomu as moderator. It was never a secret that it existed, they always openly talked about it on streams (including Halloween collab where they trolled Pomu by stripping her of mod status). It wasn't made as "ways to talk shit without management seeing it" either, it's literally because they wanted to chat with other livers in a convenient way and I've never heard anyone mentioning they even entertained an idea of having management be there. Now, I don't watch everyone and every stream, so if they made a new server later and someone mentioned it - I just don't know. But if they talk about "discord server" it's probably this one

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Why does all the fun shit always happen when I am at work.
@yukoschizo thank you for actually delivering. This clip is dedicated to you, the first a-log of this forum.

hololive ruined /jp/

Rie mentioned Chinese being her and Remi's "mother tongue" on an early collab, though they mentioned mainly speaking different dialects. Think this should be the right timestamp.

Chinese connect is real.

this shit

fuck it
Can someone give me a rundown on the entire nijisanji clique thing? There's a lot of spread info about it and I don't know what to search properly
The big NijiEN clique (at least the one that's brought up by /vt/) is Elira's PL circle, comprised by Millie, Enna, Uki, Pomu and Rosemi (i dont' think i've missed anyone but correct me if i did). The rrat is that Elira is the boss of NijiEN so her friends are basically untouchables and can't be punished.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
1678460844894381.jpg
I don't really know shit about Zaion or any other nijis but if anything blows back on my retarded purple dragon I will never forgive Japan

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The big NijiEN clique (at least the one that's brought up by /vt/) is Elira's PL circle, comprised by Millie, Enna, Uki, Pomu and Rosemi (i dont' think i've missed anyone but correct me if i did). The rrat is that Elira is the boss of NijiEN so her friends are basically untouchables and can't be punished.
Coincidentally this is a list of everyone who participated in Millie's "satire" chatroom stream where everyone was an anti.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Clickbait thumbnails aside, the amount of Kronii lines there are of her saying she hates chat if amusing

UberSoldat

Mysta and Shu as well to my knowledge

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
It's amazing to me how a company can be so full of people I dislike, that the person I watch the most is the fucking IRL commie (Nina).

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
It's amazing to me how a company can be so full of people I dislike, that the person I watch the most is the fucking IRL commie (Nina).
at least she does not try to espouse her commie politic on her own stuff. Unlike a certain metal vsinger.

Nabeshin

F, I liked her.
Rosemi is one of the few talents on niji that I think that if she gone as indie after she left Tsunderia she would be more famous than she's now

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Coincidentally this is a list of everyone who participated in Millie's "satire" chatroom stream where everyone was an anti.
Pretty sure Pomu didn't participate.

Nabeshin

A Lurking Dumbass

That list - lol. They really want to make sure everybody knows why she was axed. I thought they would phrase it more vague.
Jesus Christ. I guess Sayu just didn't realize being an indie was entirely different from being inside an actual agency that has to manage and monitor the shit you say and do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom