"eh 44.5... FUCK YOU! They got me again!!"Minato Aqua

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorilla Drip

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I just hope for two things - first, they finally figure out that if the person has big red flags for you as a company, maybe you should double check it's not going to backfire after Yugo and Zaion graduation where you have to terminate them and waste all the money spent on models and ads, just because it magically worked out before with people like Nina.
Nina was hardly magical. So she supposedly (I've never looked into it, tbh) politsperged a bit in a mainstream liberal fashion. Oh no.

That's just nowhere near the same level of 'problematic' in the time bomb sense as being genuinely gender-confused with the added pressure of being a vagina-haver in an all-male gen and promptly being rejected by the audience (in the sense of being dead last in all metrics for somewhat obvious reasons).

No idea about Zaion's PL, but Yugo was just blatantly a high-risk move and the disaster foreseeable. Much, much more so than Nina, even if it wasn't clear from the beginning that Nina would be firmly within the experienced hag who knows her shit range.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Just joined her Discord. Honestly feels like there are too little protections for this large an influx of viewers. Hope it doesn't create problems to her.
Yeah i can already tell its gonna go to shit.

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING IM A DUMBASS AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO QUOTE MESSAGES.

Anyways discord is full of fags i hate it

Kronni being a garbage woman who blends sammiches for example.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I just hope for two things - first, they finally figure out that if the person has big red flags for you as a company, maybe you should double check it's not going to backfire after Yugo and Zaion graduation where you have to terminate them and waste all the money spent on models and ads, just because it magically worked out before with people like Nina. And second, people who apply to a company consider more that you will be working with a hundred or so other people, you will probably hate half of them and only get along with a couple, so if you are bad at compromising and conforming to a company standards - they can and probably will fire you, there is no point in joining big corpo if you intend to not be nice person to others and have positive interactions
it's not incredibly hard to control yourself for the time period in which they are screening you the tism tends to not come out till much later. See also every vtuber ever .

Kronni being a garbage woman who blends sammiches for example.
Edit: Just to clarify i'm not calling Kronni bad or trash i'm saying blending sammiches is an unforgivable sin.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Is she a nun IRL, or it's just role-play?
Pretty sure it's roleplay, since she hasn't done anything nun-like. However, the nun-like pureness of Sister Claire/Cleaire is well-known to everyone and she has never slipped out of her seiso-ness, at least the one that is clear to see. Like, if Nijisanji talents sometimes say dirty words or openly say something horni-bait, Sister rarely did it. Never really raised her tone/voice, either, except at least one instance where she tried to do the "bang the table" and hurt her hand.

Speaking about her, her new outfit is finished just now, and she ended it by premiering a brand new original song

Something way different after that boastful rap original that is DOGMA, that's for sure.

So I noticed that Tsukino Mito of Nijisanji JP is currently doing a collab stream with Hololive's pervy captain hag, Houshou Marine. And uh...
1678453773259.png

What the heck is this

Gorilla Drip

Yeah i can already tell its gonna go to shit.

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING IM A DUMBASS AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO QUOTE MESSAGES.

Anyways discord is full of fags i hate it
Probably going to shit in the very near future, yeah. I do expect it to clean up over time, though, once the dust settles. I'm honestly curious about what she has to say about termination (besides me actually liking her personality and wanting to see her again after she went MIA), since this is probably the only time where it feels like the talent actually vocally went against her company (?). I remember her saying she didn't have a good relationship with her colleagues, so I want to see if she'll talk about that or (if she cares about keeping her career I guess) will ignore the situation altogether.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
After part of the list being "spreading misinformation about other livers" and Kotoka outright saying "I don't know if I can wish her well in the future"? Nah, that's not normal I Grew Up On The Internet level toxic that only offends troons on twitter, that's an actual bitch that won't be worth the hassle she's going to cause the rest of the company.

kestraline

Early Adopter
They stopped Lia from playing South Park....

1678455631796.png

soap suds

I don't feel particularly sorry for Zaion. She was probably told her behavior was not going to slide anymore and didn't change. If she thought that she would be able to stay with that laundry list of offensives then she's dumb. Making mistakes once in a while is understandable, but she really hit it out of the ballpark by lying to the company and her coworkers. That being said, I do wish her well. She didn't mesh well with Niji and some of her coworkers, but that isn't a crime or anything, so I hope she has a better time staying indie. Though, if what Kotoka said is to be believed, maybe she deserves to rot lmao.

Last edited:

Gorilla Drip

I don't feel particularly sorry for Zaion. She was probably told her behavior was not going to slide anymore and didn't change. If she thought that she would be able to stay with that laundry list of offensives then she's dumb. Making mistakes once in a while is understandable, but she really hit it out of the ballpark by lying to the company and her coworkers. That being said, I do wish her well. She didn't mesh well with Niji and some of her coworkers, but that isn't a crime or anything, so I hope she has a better time staying indie. Though, if what Kotoka said is to be believed, maybe she deserves to rot lmao.
I'm wondering about her own view on the matter because I can't explain to myself is she actually expected it to go like that and made infractions knowing it, or if she simply couldn't control herself well enough. Either way, can anybody summarise what Kotoka said about her (or tell me where it has been summed up, since I can't find it)?
Either way yeah, she clearly does not belong in a professional company, I just hope she can mantain her place as a good indie, since I really like her energy.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
They stopped Lia from playing South Park....

View attachment 16103

I doubt Fishman told her to not play considering other members have in the past, plus the Hogwarts game was never forbidden either. I think this is all Lia's decision, she probably either didn't really care for the game to continue or she feels uncomfortable with the game's edginess right now so she figured it was better to stop playing.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

A lot of this is going to depend on how she acts post-termination whether she will come off well or not. Should be interesting to see her side of the story. I think a lot of the reasons they gave are pretty petty to list out when the real reason was she was difficult for anyone to work with. That is really enough reason to give, but I guess they really did not want anyone to question them. The Liver reactions to her graduation being so different from Yugo's says a lot, too, I think.

My final thoughts are pretty similar to others: one of the best VTuber designs got wasted and she's an idiot for not doing the absolute bare minimum and wasting the opportunity. Feel bad for her fans, but at least it happened sooner than later and was obviously coming for a while.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I doubt Fishman told her to not play considering other members have in the past, plus the Hogwarts game was never forbidden either. I think this is all Lia's decision, she probably either didn't really care for the game to continue or she feels uncomfortable with the game's edginess right now so she figured it was better to stop playing.
Its as edgy as a volleyball, what are you talking about?

paul

Early Adopter
Proctor is sleeping, which means:

That list - lol. They really want to make sure everybody knows why she was axed. I thought they would phrase it more vague.
At the end of the day it's a shame that they wasted such a good model on her.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
When the other talents aren't exactly upset - or, in Meloco's case, more upset that she didn't get to do the things she thought she could plan with her, you know you've royally fucked up. In the end, though, she really didn't fit in with corpo culture.

Interesting how Anycolor throwing out their laundry list of reasons made us more or less turn against her though. No judgement about that, just an observation.

I kinda disagree with that. I think people here are not bias towards zaion or nijisanji. We all knew from the beginning of her suspension that she did some big fuck ups as a talent from a big corpo like niji. So the statement just confirmed that she didnt had her place here
True. The feeling I'm getting is more negative than before, but that may be just because I haven't done my reps.

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I kinda forgive Miguel El Gato because she is kinda mentally handicaped since her NicoNico days but Zaion? it looks like she did it all on purpose and refused to change

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Its as edgy as a volleyball, what are you talking about?
Sure, maybe for you and most people, but Lia is a strange girl. She cancelled the Hogwarts stream when Panko played it again the other day and Tenma keeps posting about it on Twitter. Lia might just want to avoid anything that in her eyes can be risky. I'm just spitballing reasons but I doubt Fishman caused it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom