"What does the Sui Sei?"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Found this on /vt/. Seems to be a pretty fair take of the situation so far.
View attachment 16130

And as I'm posting it, the thread this was the anchor to got jannied.
I don't exactly want to shit on Niji or anything since I really like a few EN girls, and drama and tribal-posting is gay, but it has seemed lately they've been creating problem after problem for themselves. And I've already mentioned my distaste for the type of fans the male NijiEN's have been bringing in.

UberSoldat

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Rin also accidently showed this on screen
1678478684622.png

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

One of my favorite YouTubers released a pretty deep video on the Hogwarts shit, so I thought I would shill it as he does a good job covering everything.

Mehk

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
(I've tried my best to figure out how to reply in an edit instead of just a quote but I see no obvious way or a button)

Pretty much the only way I've found to adequately patch together replies with quotes you don't already have on hand is to disable bbcode, the [] button next to the save/preview buttons on the top right. Disables the automatic conversion of post markdown shit so it puts in the raw text, then you can edit in quote replies after the fact.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
It's a better fitting company and she wouldn't be getting bonked hard by management compared to nijisanji.

The question will be whether or not anycolor slapped on a non-compete to join another company for a certain amount of time, otherwise fishman is gonna grab her for Invaders. He'd be stupid not to cash in on this. Saying that, fishman does fuck up on losing out on good talent...

At least they actually gave out reasons this time, also she just fucked up the opportunity of a lifetime, here's hoping that fishman will pick her up

Okay, let's say you're in charge of hiring for a company that you're very invested in seeing succeed, and a potential hire's file come across your desk. You do some research into their work history, and you see a previous employer has published a list of infractions done by that employee similar to what Niji did. Would you hire that person? Especially if there were a hundred other files on your desk of people that didn't have that kind of baggage attached? Maybe she has excuses for everything, or maybe you know you can't trust everything the company said in its message, but still, the safe and easy play would be to just move on to the next applicant.

Like I said in the other thread, maybe she can make a decent living as an indie again, but she's done in terms of working for an agency, for better or worse.

(That said, if any agency did pick her up, I bet it'd be Vshowho, seeing how they already picked up Rushia and her miles-long baggage train.)

Lmao for the first time i'm reporting something on Twitter, this isn't even new info and it's posted only to harass her, fuck these idiots

How do you report a doxx attempt? I tried to report it myself but none of the options they make you select from seemed to apply for this situation.

this guy in the replies is a moron, why the fuck are conservatives such snowflakes? this doxx is clearly done because they hate Zaion for tribalistic reasons, they even pasted this chat message

Was she really spouting political opinions on stream?

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
With a list like that, I'd be surprised if her gamble of simply siphoning fans back to her indie account will pay dividends.

No longer is she a 'Based' V-Tuber that the company oppressed for making a morally nebulous joke. She's a retard that was somehow shown the olive branch a dozen times and refused it every time.

This isn't even being 'too cool for corpo', but total negligence of responsibility and her position inside a company.

Kind of? Anycolor did something similar with Kingyozaka Meiro when she was terminated.
Are you people all so clueless ? Niji don't want to look like complete retards to investors for having spent thousands of dollars on a talent they fired after a month, so of course they're going to come up with every post-hoc explanation they can.

Did she receive a message from management because of a stupid mistake anyone can make ? Add that to the report, because they take those things *very* seriously. And they would definitely fire someone just because they played copyright songs or some stupid shit like that.
I find that outrageous they ended up firing her after a joke that a lot of other talents would get away with, my guess being that she didn't wag the tail at management enough so they whacked her. I hope she blows niji out of the water, because all those autistic japanese companies deserve getting fucked, for not valueing their talents enough.

Last edited:

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
I don't exactly want to shit on Niji or anything since I really like a few EN girls, and drama and tribal-posting is gay, but it has seemed lately they've been creating problem after problem for themselves. And I've already mentioned my distaste for the type of fans the male NijiEN's have been bringing in.
I don't hate Niji I also stopped watching Niji, and I'm not an old Vtuber fan, but I have to say even as I stopped watching them when they were my introduction to this rabbit hole it was because I didn't like their talents, not because I thought they were bad, and I still don't think they are awful, but these last two or three months, I don't know, have been full of scandals for them and I don't understand what is going on.
One thing is to have yabs in the year, another thing is to have so many shit happening to your company in so little time.

this shit

fuck it
How do you report a doxx attempt? I tried to report it myself but none of the options they make you select from seemed to apply for this situation.
1678479914399.png

then
1678479939047.png

then
1678479970416.png

Are you people all so clueless ? Niji don't want to look like complete retards for having spent thousands of dollars on a talent they fired after a month, so of course they're going to come up with every post-hoc explanation they can.
Are you people so clueless? Niji of course spent thousand of dollars on a talent and then retired her just for a single joke she made / because the secret cabal hated her / because sjw and jews motivations /

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Found this on /vt/. Seems to be a pretty fair take of the situation so far.
View attachment 16130

And as I'm posting it, the thread this was the anchor to got jannied.
The VShojo thing is spot-on, but I don't really see it with NijiEN. Both Niji and Holo fanbases have their shitty sides all over the place. It is not something limited to NijiEN at all.

I also don't think having a rough couple months is a sign of anything.

Kyo is still a little bitch, though. :thatsracist:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Okay, let's say you're in charge of hiring for a company that you're very invested in seeing succeed, and a potential hire's file come across your desk. You do some research into their work history, and you see a previous employer has published a list of infractions done by that employee similar to what Niji did. Would you hire that person? Especially if there were a hundred other files on your desk of people that didn't have that kind of baggage attached? Maybe she has excuses for everything, or maybe you know you can't trust everything the company said in its message, but still, the safe and easy play would be to just move on to the next applicant.
Your also ignoring that file comes with a proven fanbase and a successful niche if even it requires tardwrangling someone who refuses to be wrangled.

there are pros and cons to any hire acting like getting fired made her radioactive to other companies is very weird
Thats being said Vshojo won't touch her they are an EN facing company and at least want to look professional to us.
which is why they took on rushia they don't care about JP

(also i might be making this up but but i seem to remember someone posting good evidence that KSON took responsibility for Rushia)

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think some of the "if a Corpo hired Rushia then Zaion will probably bounce back" posts are kinda missing how the reaction to Rushia's termination and Vshitshow rehiring was more or less in her favour when it came to normie non unicorn fans

Hell, some of the ire was at Cover when it wasnt known that she snitched by accident, at first the narrative was that she was graduated over the BF thing in spite of the initial "we dont care about the talent's private affairs" tweet. Even then, people still forgave her since the extent of her stupidity wasnt entirely known and eventually solved legally somewhat amicably (judging by that one lawyerpost iirc)

Zaion doesnt have that kind of good will and as you've seen a metric fuckton of schizo fujos who could probably e-stalk her for ages because of her crimes of being edgy online, even without that, she was still allegedly edgy and hard to work with, doubt she will be worth the hassle

Last edited:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
sister claire showcasing her new 3D outfit if anyone's looking for something light to watch

I missed this in the sperging out of Zaion's termination.
1678480967733.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The funny thing is, probably all of my oshis would probably be considered mold (heh) breakers and people who go against traditional idol culture, Mori, Pippa, Vesper, Kirsche, etc., but I really weirdly agree with that post. There's pushing the boundaries, while respecting the origins and culture of what came before you, and then there's pretending you're better than everyone else because you have Talent Freedom™ or whichever variant of it you adhere to.
That is because you, as well as I and several other people in this forum are not The Standard Vtuber Watcher Demographic. We can tell an ethot passing off as an uwu softgirl under an avatar, but for the casual fan they all look alike, sound alike and do the same thing. This is (partially) why Jersh constantly gets Pippa wrong in the eyes of her core fans. The fact is, a rather large portion of the watching demographic is subbed to the big names, and constantly talk about them, all over the place.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Proctor is sleeping, which means:

4 things
1. It’s just extremely disappointing. I feel I didn’t watch Zai enough. She was fired so far.
2. I concluded she deserved this. I used to feel "half the list is bs" is accurate but no long because there were instances and people doing some of that half but never anyone doing all. She is not fit for corpo
3. the joke comment is hypocritical, considering Cards Against Humanity stream and more.
4. Does any of this speak to the quality of Zaion as a person? I heard about Koto saying she couldn't wish her good luck rn. It’s inevitable that of the hundreds of talents at Nijisanji someone would be a bad person. Anycolor and Cover are excellent at hiring good people. but 100% success doesn’t exist. Idk if she's a bad person just yet, we'll have to see how she responds. If she is, then Anycolor's luck ran out

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Kotoka saying they (genmates and senpais) even fought with her to make her understand her mistakes, but they were very unaware of her situation as a whole (that's the part in the statement where niji says "giving false information to other livers" i guess).

K: "honestly I can't say if I'm in the state to wish her good luck on her future ahead" LMAO holy shit what did this zaion bitch did behind the scenes?
Reminder Kotoka is JP, along with the company itself. As far as culture goes with falling in line, no matter how small or stupid whatever direction it is, it's going to be pretty strong. It might be the first time she's encountered someone so immovable in that regard. I doubt they'll ever give up what the false information was.
She mentions time and time again how they can't really say much beyond the announcement, but at the end makes a point to mention how Anycolor is their management and how they're there for them...
Management and being there for you are not two things I'd consider as one for the most part.

Well, best make the most of the situation. :botanshrug: It's 'sit back and watch' time. Oh, and have popcorn on hand, just in case

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
1678483053015.png

There's some spice on Sayu's (notZaion's) youtube comments under this video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom