"I'm a piss-kiss (Pisces)! I like the sound of that word, I'm a piss-kiss! Oh it's the two fish thing, I'm a fish! Piss-kiss wh... am I pronouncing it wrong? it's not piss-kiss!?"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

favorited, really impressive parody
man’s got a wonderful voice, and it helps that I’m a Bo fan

paul

Early Adopter
You can watch Calli and Ina fangirling over Suisei's 2nd live in 2.5 hours. Leaking ceilings included?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Hope everything gets better soon for Lisa.

Mehk

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

kukkia

Early Adopter
how the fuck did Niji boys get a collab with KFC before Kiara lmao
KFC marketing panders to girls with the whole sexy Colonel Sanders shtick. Kiara might have a good chance with one of the chains that goes for coomers, like Wendy's.

More realistically, if it's real it's probably just due the fact that Asian branches are more likely to do these things than western ones, and if KFC Japan does a collab with Holo my guess is they'd ask for JP members first.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Got a question what other content would you like to see from a Vtuber? Besides just chatting and video games. I have set up a hand cam and opened some packs of cards and it was really fun but wanted to know some other shit I could do that people would enjoy.
I might be unique in this, but I dont enjoy gaming content. Like the only games I enjoy watching are Minecraft, Sims and Elder Scrolls games. I usually watch streamers in spite of the game, not because of the game. Thats why one of my favorite streams of recent have been the Kiara sock puppet making and playing with them streams. Its silly, its absurd, its fun.
Also I just like seeing teaching streams about really niche topics. It was ages ago, but I remember watching a Sara Nagare stream where she talked about budgeting and reviewed her viewers budgets and what she thinks of them. Something I really enjoy is reviewing viewer content in general, something that Haachama used to do fairly often. Even if Room/Food/Cosplay reviews/contests seem repeteive, they were always unique and full of variety. But I suspect that Haachama cultivating a fanbase full of schizos and encouraging them might have to do with it as well. Especailly for smaller vtubers I am afraid that they could never get the volume of submissions to keep things fresh to repeat the same topic multiple times and still be different from each other.
I also enjoy ASMR, but the taking random objects and making sounds you have never heard before kind, not the mommy-will-whisper-and-lick your-ears-until-you-sleep kind (I dont dislike it tho, but I have a preference).

As an aside, does anyone know a Vtuber who has train autism? Or maybe city planning and maps autism? (not the geogeusser kind, the looking at a map of a given country and committing all the major rivers and cities to memory kind of autism)

Kiara is back in Japan from a 3 Day weekend trip to Indonesia, but no breaks in the Off-collabs.

In other news, Calli somehow fucked up her off-collab stream with Ina

And Kiara was in chat making fun of her
image_2023-02-20_144729270.png
She adopted the ID spirit well

RiverBear

how the fuck did Niji boys get a collab with KFC before Kiara lmao
Chinese KFC did a collab with Genshin Impact a couple of years ago, so collabing with sexy male anime characters is not out of the ballpark for them
960x0.jpg

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn

AI Froot delivers where meatspace Froot lacks.

You either stay based or be pacified by the masses, the whole anti-isms is why we can't do anything fun anymore

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Hololive x Nascar would also be funny.. I can understand that wrestler guy knowing about vtubers.. Google says this Nascar guy is also an anime nerd.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Hololive x Nascar would also be funny.. I can understand that wrestler guy knowing about vtubers.. Google says this Nascar guy is also an anime nerd.

>puts image of miko on race car
>crashes immediately

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Botan and Remington or Colt or some other US manufacturer is clearly the collab to go with.

Sponsor Botan doing a US trip and visiting a shooting range, firing all the guns, then process the video like that jap travelling vtuber does.

Praid

Just another idiot

I genuinely would like this. I enjoy Nascar and the thought of my boomer dad seeing gura on Chase Elliott's car, and the confusion/hate he would feel makes me really want this to happen. :smugpipi:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

There are anime cars already so yeah, it's not even out of the ordinary.
e: Not even that far out of the ordinary. I'm not sure if anime sponsors have made it to nascar specifically.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom