"I want you to do a full body check-up on me! That's quite alright, I wanna have a naked relationship with you too! Off-limits? Anything off-limits? No, anything is fine!"AZKi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Juna Donothon next week 02/26 15:00 PST

View attachment 14177
Juna has at least 2 or 3 oil barons of her own. I think she'll get more than Rin but probably less than Yuko. She also mentioned that 2 of the later goals are ASMR related so she'll definitely be getting money from the chat degens. Jewcorp just keeps on winning :whatastory:

Laplus showing signs of activity over at twitter since her last tweet about her break

Archive.is

It's been a long time since I last saw you.
I'm not the strongest yet, but with the support of my family and holomembers, I'm gradually getting my mind back in good shape.

I'm not at my best yet, but I'm going to get back to work little by little, thank you very much.

She's also dropping a new cover today

Glad to see a sign of life from this little menhera. Hopefully she'll be back before 4th fes.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
THE WORLD IS ENDING (again) IN A LITTLE OVER 9 HOURS.
(okayu is playing more minecraft)

Also here are some clips from their SMOK collab.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

AI Froot delivers where meatspace Froot lacks.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
rr2lkm.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The more words Shiina says in spanish, the less ashamed I feel about my family tree :sanasmile: Rie popped in for a second with her little cousin too.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Laplus showing signs of activity over at twitter since her last tweet about her break

Archive.is

It's been a long time since I last saw you.
I'm not the strongest yet, but with the support of my family and holomembers, I'm gradually getting my mind back in good shape.

I'm not at my best yet, but I'm going to get back to work little by little, thank you very much.

She's also dropping a new cover today

Speaking of La+, nyfco.org/iketog is back. Not sure if has been mentioned yet, or not.

wew

Male hag love!
It's been done several times, hand-crafts (lego, gunpla, cooking, etc)
What I've yet to see, is miniature painting. WH0K for instance:

View attachment 14176

Just don't paint fucking space marines, or those golden dickheads from age of sigmar.
my friend just started to stream as a vtuber and his last stream was a miniature painting stream. Maybe I'll shill him next time he's painting if he is okay with it.
This might be going on the irregular territory but stream content that explains the creation of something (like games or simple programs) is pretty fun to watch for me + I gained extra knowledge about how the creation process at the back goes. An example would be Oga's rpgmaker stream (1, 2, 3) where he attempted to make a horror game using yagoo's photos, he even drew parts of the game material on the stream and explained how the creator program works
legit my end goal to streaming and content creation is to build a fan base that also likes to be creative so I was already planning a streaming series about making scuffed ass games and even showcasing viewer made stuff. but thats going to take a bit to build up to.
If handcam stuff works for you you could try drawing or painting (like I will tonight, work volume permitting), or do digital art with a tablet. I was thinking of also trying jigsaw puzzles as sort of a something-to-do-while-zatsudan-ing thing but it might be hard to get my camera up high enough from a table to show the whole thing and also avoid showing the back of my head.

Pippa did a stream a while back making a song with that Mario music clone thing a while ago. I've been thinking about trying something like that some day but with a more "serious" music tool.
I have already done a couple of art streams and I feel like its way to chill and im focusing to hard on the art to really chat about random stuff. but hey maybe just got to keep at it.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

This came up on my feed, and got a bunch of fairly big guys angry and calling them a vtweeter just because they had the gall to advise to not be a political sped

Its funny how alot of these niggas preach about being friendly and shit but the moment someone says that maybe some people dont care about politics they sperg hard on a literal 2 view literal who (under 500 followers)

Jesus these people will literally stir shit about ANYTHING. How is it so upsetting for people to hear that we don't give a shit about your political ideologies? I don't watch Vtubers or consume any form of media for political spewing.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

This came up on my feed, and got a bunch of fairly big guys angry and calling them a vtweeter just because they had the gall to advise to not be a political sped

Its funny how alot of these niggas preach about being friendly and shit but the moment someone says that maybe some people dont care about politics they sperg hard on a literal 2 view literal who (under 500 followers)

While I get it, that you shouldn't take advice from people with little to no experience doing something it doesnt mean that the advice is wrong. I guess their opinion is invalid because they have less than 10k followers on Birdapp.

"Not being political is political". No it fucking isn't.

he is a dude but one actually does

Oh damn. Thats pretty cool. Gonna give em a follow.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Nana's been doing a Hololive-themed karaoke for a while now, she's an excellent singer so check in while you still can

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
How is it so upsetting for people to hear that we don't give a shit about your political ideologies?
The people who ascribe to this ideology do so because they are thoroughly mediocre inside and out, and don't just want, but need to change the world so that their mediocrity will be celebrated. Made worse by the fact that the majority of them either had privileged upbringings where they were never told no, or past trauma they can't work through because the people around them prioritize validation over any kind of therapy.

The only way they can matter is to change the rules so that ugly is beautiful and stupid is brilliant.

Telling them no one wants to hear their political views is a horrifying prospect to them; you're telling them they do not matter, they do not hold any power, and you're consigning them back to the meaningless mediocrity they're desperately running from.

That's why they're being so psychotic over Wizard Game; they're failing. The game is succeeding, people are playing it, and their movement is catching shit for it. They signed up to this ideology to have power and influence for the first time in their lives. By demonstrating they do not, you are ruining everything. They joined this cult because it promised them to flip the caste system, and you're putting them right back down at the bottom where they started, and where they are terrified of ending up again.

that's why they're so vicious and don't care who they hurt; in their twisted minds, this is self-preservation. The power of the movement must be maintained because it's their power, and they refuse to go back to being powerless.

It's pathetic.

RiverBear

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Sleepy debuted another of her new 3D model's outfits. Just needs a red armband featuring a windmill..
FpYoeeLXgAAIYD5.png
FpYpZ4NaUAEYoev.jpeg

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Telling them no one wants to hear their political views is a horrifying prospect to them; you're telling them they do not matter, they do not hold any power, and you're consigning them back to the meaningless mediocrity they're desperately running from.

You know it's fucking bad if US politics are affecting the discourse in my second world slavhole, to the point where people are unironically trying to argue that racism against black people, LGBT rights and gun ownership are big problems that require solving in a country that has probably less than a thousand permanent black residents, nobody gives a shit about LGBT people as long as they're not trying to fuck their kids, and there hasn't been a single mass shooting for as long as the country has existed.

Man, take me back to 15-20 years ago when subcultures were a thing that united people around similar beliefs and interests instead and it was more about loving your thing, than hating the other guy's thing. Take me back to the time when goth girls were real (and only 4/10 were obese), and people who listened to indie or alternative music weren't insufferable hipsters. Take me back to when videogames and the Internet in general were uncool, and I could just enjoy them in peace without this bullshit.

It's all so tiresome. I don't want it in my 2.5D, fake anime girl escapism bullshit too.

1638709047006.jpg

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

I REALLY should've joined sooner, finally joining Scarle

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
HAGkov (tarkov) stream in like 6 hours.

Crush

opsec doko