"I'm sorry that I've driven you into drug use!"Kaneko Lumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
A lot of what I've found so far is based on hearsay and a friend's tip but for the ones I watched regularly, I can at least confirm that they're indeed the same person.
So far the ones I could find besides hana are:
There are a few more I saved but those needed more research first so I decided not to put them here for now, the interesting part is that they're all following each other on twitter as well so if you wanted to be extra autistic you can probably run your own research and possibly spotting more ex-id's on their followings
Awesomesauce, thanks for the details. I'll try checking around on my own pace, so this is a good way to start.

As a bonus, I saw a hyakumantenbara salami cosplayer on the same day I saw the ina cosplay I posted before, might as well share it here.
IMG_20230218_184221.jpg
IMG_20230218_184216_1.jpg
Still nice to see niji cosplay amidst all them Hololive cosplays, even more so if it was nijiJP. Now if there's holostars cosplayer here, that would be cool

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Awesomesauce, thanks for the details. I'll try checking around on my own pace, so this is a good way to start.

As a bonus, I saw a hyakumantenbara salami cosplayer on the same day I saw the ina cosplay I posted before, might as well share it here.
View attachment 14195
View attachment 14194
Still nice to see niji cosplay amidst all them Hololive cosplays, even more so if it was nijiJP. Now if there's holostars cosplayer here, that would be cool

Is that a dude?
I honestly can't tell but the face and feet make me think dude.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Is that a dude?
I honestly can't tell but the face and feet make me think dude.
Pretty sure that's not a dude since I did take this photo and asked for her Instagram (+ talked a bit about 'wao u cosplayed as salami, thats rare'), voice is definitely girl.

EDIT: I asked an irl friend (yes, I touch grass with friend, and I have friend.) who was with me on the moment I took that photo and he too confirm the salami cosplayer as a woman. Bet it's the face that put you off. Looks boyish n shit

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
How many mods does she have installed? If it's less than 300 then i am obligated to become an anti
Bad news, I'm fairly certain it said she had 292.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
So a Hololive x WWE collab would be funny

This man's a real one.
Brennan Wiliams, AKA GreatBlackOtaku, currently known as Mace in the WWE, has always been a pretty well respected figure on 4chan. Posted on /sp/ for a while, has mentioned reading /cgl/ cringe threads, browses /a/, and prior to actually being a pro wrestler he was obsessed with monday night raw and posted on /woo/ (420chan's /pw/ precursor). One time he came on with a trip on /vp/ after challenging people to competitive pokemon on twitter, and whuped everybody's ass.

Currently he's an indie vtuber alongside his pro wrestling career. Has a... unique model.

Still, really cool guy. He's a father, too. If there's anybody who could push a Hololive/WWE collab, it'd be him.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Bettel is a Megumin enjoyer. Honestly, skill issue.

Wiz is superior in every fucking way

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Enna having a normal one
View attachment 14192

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS! LMAO

I think its PROBABLY apart of an ARG of some kind…….or I’m thinking too deeply and its a shitpost. Either or.

Also unrelated to KneeGee Sanji
F5F9A3F9-B807-43DC-B045-5E80A2EE3844.jpeg
Local stinky orca Sakamata Chloe has reached 1 million subscribers.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Jeez, is any vtuber having a good time right now?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Don't you fuck with us fishman
Yeah I find his tweet very insensitive since Pippa canceled her stream last night due to health issues. That's very tactless for someone in his position.
Please be Okay Pippa :pippasquish:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
He made her trade half her life span for the Shinigami eyes so he can use his death note on the IDOL CEO. :smugpipi:
Edit: That was very insensitive of me :pippasadl:

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
This man's a real one.
Brennan Wiliams, AKA GreatBlackOtaku, currently known as Mace in the WWE, has always been a pretty well respected figure on 4chan. Posted on /sp/ for a while, has mentioned reading /cgl/ cringe threads, browses /a/, and prior to actually being a pro wrestler he was obsessed with monday night raw and posted on /woo/ (420chan's /pw/ precursor). One time he came on with a trip on /vp/ after challenging people to competitive pokemon on twitter, and whuped everybody's ass.

Currently he's an indie vtuber alongside his pro wrestling career. Has a... unique model.

Still, really cool guy. He's a father, too. If there's anybody who could push a Hololive/WWE collab, it'd be him.

That's ma.çé to you, uncultured swine. :smugpipi:

But yeah, he's pretty based, same with Mansoor/mån.sôör. Not sure if he's a Vtuber person himself, but he's big into anime and a known 4channer too. And yes, he was Saudi Jesus when HWNDU was a thing.

Probably not very related to Vtubers, but while they're being mentioned I might as well mention that Maximum Male Models are a fun act.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina's schedual for the nest week!:wtfman::shiinawangy:
Shiina_Schedule_Feb_20.png

lvl8

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Chisaka Airi of Phase Connect is committing suicide via Dead Space Horror game in 4 days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom