General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

paul

Early Adopter
There were collaborations with Pacific Racing Team (Super GT Japan).

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
This bitch still exists? I remember when she tried going after gura at the absolute peak of her popularity and got clowned on by a hundred billion newly converted gaijins, ready to pour their fury over aloe's death onto anything and anyone, 2020 really was a wild year.

@lakyus I found a new pfp for you
Become a bucko and Amiya might just draw an avatar for you, she took requests a while ago for membership doodling stream.
1676581237951069.png

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
>taller than 99% of them
God I love not being a womanlet

Got a question what other content would you like to see from a Vtuber? Besides just chatting and video games. I have set up a hand cam and opened some packs of cards and it was really fun but wanted to know some other shit I could do that people would enjoy.

I'm a fan of cooking streams, especially if they're making something regional/cultural that I've not made before. Gives me a good base to work with trying it myself.

Botan and Remington or Colt or some other US manufacturer is clearly the collab to go with.

Sponsor Botan doing a US trip and visiting a shooting range, firing all the guns, then process the video like that jap travelling vtuber does.

Take her to Taran Tactical's training yard and give her the Wick training.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Botan and Remington or Colt or some other US manufacturer is clearly the collab to go with.

Sponsor Botan doing a US trip and visiting a shooting range, firing all the guns, then process the video like that jap travelling vtuber does.
Reminds me of a guntuber channel that brought a Japanese airsofter to America to shoot real guns. Iirc other than learning to control recoil, the airsoft skills transferred over damn near perfect.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I don't know what it is about Dez and Bettel in Fortnite, but these streams fucking kill me.
1:05:45 if the stamp fails

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Not-Username

I think the world is ending
I agree with the welshman

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Enna just called out a clickbait clip. BDSM was never mentioned and it was actually wholesome

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I think the world is ending
I agree with the welshman

At least he admits he's just a big coward
He still sucks because he's an anituber and that instantly makes you a fag, i now dislike the anime retard man more though

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Some people here might enjoy this video of 3D idols shooting guns

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter
This man's a real one.
Brennan Wiliams, AKA GreatBlackOtaku, currently known as Mace in the WWE, has always been a pretty well respected figure on 4chan. Posted on /sp/ for a while, has mentioned reading /cgl/ cringe threads, browses /a/, and prior to actually being a pro wrestler he was obsessed with monday night raw and posted on /woo/ (420chan's /pw/ precursor). One time he came on with a trip on /vp/ after challenging people to competitive pokemon on twitter, and whuped everybody's ass.

Currently he's an indie vtuber alongside his pro wrestling career. Has a... unique model.

Still, really cool guy. He's a father, too. If there's anybody who could push a Hololive/WWE collab, it'd be him.

Don't forget the best part.
709.png

EJ5obCIXYAITTlI.jpg

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Russian loli got monetized in 4 days. She was faster than the other jewcorp girls and probably the fastest I've seen in general.

Just checked her twitter and she hasn't been on in about 2 weeks. Hopefully she's feeling better after some time away.

Autisticus

Nazuna is getting a new outfit for her birthday and making a special announcement. February 22nd at 10pm JST/8am EST.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Nazuna is getting a new outfit for her birthday and making a special announcement. February 22nd at 10pm JST/8am EST.

VShojo make new outfit non-lewd challenge (Impossible)

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Here's her Instagram. Considering that most of its content are just her own art (and she calls herself an 'artist'), I dare guess that the salami cosplay is her first foray into cosplay or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom