"what if I just speedrun my career and get cancelled 5 minutes before debut"Nanobites

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I don't think I saw anyone post that HoloEN2 and HoloID1 are getting their own cafe in Singapore. It looks like the same deal as the HoloEN1 cafe in Korea a lil while back and the upcoming Taiwan cafe.

IRyS getting doxxed by her drink, smh. Look at me learning flowers, now I know what a hibiscus, iris, and anemone? are, all thanks to vtubing.
1675158498869.png1675158712864.png

You okay, Vesper-dono?

Maybe that's a bit too strong on the med dosage there, Gramps.
In case anyone is actually too much of a zoomer to get the reference, here is the context for that tweet:
Nevermind, someone else already linked it while I was putting my rambling thoughts into text.
Well, the Vesper specific context for it was someone posted a picture of the Yee dinosaur under his tweet about his meme tag being a turtle, but then the person realized that it was not a turtle, but Vesper responded anyway and stated that he could do a pretty good impression of it.
Also, I agree with those who have already mentioned it, especially considering recent events; him playing Needy Streamer Overload has tons of potential.

And you people actually have me strongly considering Holofes stream tickets now. Does anywhere actually say what time the shows are? I'm guessing early evening JP timezone, which would be super early morning for me. Seems like it would be easy enough to just pull all-nighters and sleep in through the days on the weekend.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
And there i was thinking "no way, she was saying that vtweeters were full of shit with their "you aint nobody unless you piss away your college savings", like couple of weeks ago she was saying the same on stream about influencers telling you to subscribe to all adobe shit, and there i see her approving the same crap said by self-proclaimed manager. Am i dumb?
I think the idea she's trying to say is if you're gonna spend money, make sure the return is something significant enough to warrant spending money at all. Something you won't just throw away the next month because you decide to upgrade again. If you want to upgrade you make it count or don't upgrade at all. Also you are missing quotation marks so you are dumb.

vestars20

Early Adopter
Two graduations today, Hoozuki Warabe from Noripro at 7PM JST.

Komori Met is also graduating from 774 and transferring to VSpo tomorrow.

Warabe will still be editing videos for NoriPro so we might see cameo's. :magnicope:

Rin is coming up on 22 hours of singing to get to 30k. She's close. Edit - she made it in 22 hours and change.

Our Bright Parade info
Day 1: March 18th Open time 1700 JST/ 5pm JST/ 3am EST - the event starts one hour later then when it opens
Day 2: March 19th Open time 1700 JST/ 5pm JST/ 3am EST - the event starts one hour later then when it opens
Holo*27: March 19th Open time 1200 JST/ 10pm on March 18th - the event starts one hour later then when it opens
Time converter for you

Tickets
Spawn: https://virtual.spwn.jp/events/23031802-enghololive4thfes
E+: https://ib.eplus.jp/hololive4thfes/
The Spawn site isn't mentioned on the official site but that's where I watched last years
And you people actually have me strongly considering Holofes stream tickets now. Does anywhere actually say what time the shows are? I'm guessing early evening JP timezone, which would be super early morning for me. Seems like it would be easy enough to just pull all-nighters and sleep in through the days on the weekend.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
As speculated, Shiina wasn't getting enough D and is now taking a lot of D :smugpipi: I've had a Doctor force me to take just as much D memaw, I understand.
View attachment 12159View attachment 12160
View attachment 12161
Yes, all 8 of them, all at once, I've been there too! But She seems pretty healthy otherwise!
View attachment 12162View attachment 12163
She's going to have surgery for an ingrown toenail tomorrow morning too!
View attachment 12164Be brave Memaw!
Wait, is Shiina really in her early 40s?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I think the idea she's trying to say is if you're gonna spend money, make sure the return is something significant enough to warrant spending money at all. Something you won't just throw away the next month because you decide to upgrade again. If you want to upgrade you make it count or don't upgrade at all. Also you are missing quotation marks so you are dumb.
Shit bottlenecks a lot, heavy investment carry even more heavy investment thus balance and clear vision of what you want to achieve is required. You dont buy amd threadripper to play dota, and you dont throw it in the system with 4 gb memory, a gtx970 and a wd green. You dont buy wagyu beef to make a ramen. You dont buy a mic that costs as much as your setup when all you do is stream games on twitch, esp without amps or some other shit i dunno im not a music man. Therefore, argument is retarded.

AmpleChip

As someone who went through that years ago, ingrown toenail surgeries are fucking painful and have a relatively high rate of failure requiring more surgery. The anesthetic needle being stabbed into my big toe was a more painful experience than when I had an infected molar pulled out without any numbing.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I don't want to answer this, because I actually like the idea of her being 40. Especially implications like being a competitive Yugio player in her 30s (with bright dyed hair) and having boy give her a blazeman card and telling everyone she's his gf, when she's like a decade older then everyone. I mean, I've made kids (and adults) cry at friday night magic in my thirties.... it could be the same for Memaw... Lets just go with her being 40.
:holohag::hololove:Hmmm

Last edited:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Kson and Demondice go fishing again

Video is premiering now

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Shit bottlenecks a lot, heavy investment carry even more heavy investment thus balance and clear vision of what you want to achieve is required. You dont buy amd threadripper to play dota, and you dont throw it in the system with 4 gb memory, a gtx970 and a wd green. You dont buy wagyu beef to make a ramen. You dont buy a mic that costs as much as your setup when all you do is stream games on twitch, esp without amps or some other shit i dunno im not a music man. Therefore, argument is retarded.
Not sure what argument your saying is retarded. Obviously you don't waste money if you aren't sure you are ready to commit to something. But also don't waste money buying intangible upgrades too. I pretty much agree with everything your saying, having a clear vision into the future and investing around what matters is valuable.

paul

Early Adopter
This is probably the strangest tweet ive seen from a chuuba/orbiter

BoSheep, aka lewdtuber Cimrai's new persona after she went menhera, for some reason posted some randy facts about her sex life

Keep in mind she gave one of her daughters (unsure if she is of age, i hope so) a similar rig to her and has done streams with her

So, just kinda bizzare and TMI

View attachment 12129

Yeah I'm definitely going to say TMI for all of this. Sheesh. Why even need to public state all this? Hope her kid never sees these tweets.
She also stated that in These 22 "active" years, she was married for 17 years (with Differenz partners). So 50+ in 5 years, a new partner every 5 weeks (or less).
How does a 37 years old woman need this much online attention? (archive)

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Good Lord but Karen somehow manages to look worse and worse with every picture I see of her. Not a flattering thumbnail at all. The dissonance between who she is as a roommate vs the Japanese maiden she has to larp as Calli has to be the most extreme around.
Kson's looking better though so that's nice to see.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Video is premiering now

For something that looks like it should be telling Optimus Prime to un-energon himself, those scorpionfish are really tasty, especially the big red ones.
15608480.jpg

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Not sure what argument your saying is retarded. Obviously you don't waste money if you aren't sure you are ready to commit to something. But also don't waste money buying intangible upgrades too. I pretty much agree with everything your saying, having a clear vision into the future and investing around what matters is valuable.
Im saying that the argument of the cunt is retarded and pippa somewhat endorsing this shit is sad

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
The Streamer Awards by QTCinderella have opened nominations. Kiara is nominating Holo girls:

Nomination phase ends on Feb 11th.
Voting starts in Feb 18th, closes in March 4th

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Ollie announced a Holo Apex tourney. Participants include:
View attachment 12136View attachment 12137View attachment 12138View attachment 12139View attachment 12140

And just in case you were worried about your favorite boys and girls possibly interacting with members of the other sex there will be boys only, girls only, and mixed participation for people to choose from.

View attachment 12141
Do it mixed only, you cowards. I think we can expect to have calli, bae, fubuki and pretty much all ID in the mixed division.

How the hell are they doing an apex tourney and not having Ame? Is she like Botan and her power level is just too high?
Ame, Towa, Botan, Matsuri, etc. Most of the proficient FPS players are not joining.

February is really busy for them, so not everyone can join despite wanting to. It is the month before 4th fes.

Astel is better than like everyone in the whole tournament by quite a lot, unless I am forgetting someone who is cracked. Notably, StartEnd and Altare are missing, as well.
Roboco has streamed (and played offstream) with Ame and IIRC participated in vsaikyou?
Also, wasn't Kaela's roommate cracked at esports or something?

It looks like Cover is taking Softbank (one of Japan's largest telecommunication providers) to court in order to obtain information on the anti that has been stalking Marine.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Softbank the jp equivalent of samsung? That's a pretty bold move Cotton.

As speculated, Shiina wasn't getting enough D and is now taking a lot of D :smugpipi: I've had a Doctor force me to take just as much D memaw, I understand.
View attachment 12159View attachment 12160
View attachment 12161
Yes, all 8 of them, all at once, I've been there too! But She seems pretty healthy otherwise!
View attachment 12162View attachment 12163
The risks of having a dusty womb.
Jokes aside, It surprised me how she was told to chug 8 pills/capsules at once instead of having a single dose ampule or a weekly 25k IU pill.

:holohag: :hololove:
I'm leaning more into Mid/Late 30s just because of the cultural and tech references she makes.

The Streamer Awards by QTCinderella have opened nominations. Kiara is nominating Holo girls:

Nomination phase ends on Feb 11th.
Voting starts in Feb 18th, closes in March 4th

>Kronii nominated for Minecraft instead of Moona, Kaela, Haachama, Fauna or even Pekora
>Nominates Ina, Calli, Ame and herself but not Gura.

Last edited:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Rosemi gets her dreams crushed by Elira

Filian has a Spongebob moment

INCHD1542-26_thumbnails_1124x576.jpg

In completely unrelated news, apparently the "spongebob pants ripped" emote is considered sexual content on Twitch. What isn't a coom emote anymore?

kukkia

Early Adopter
And just in case you were worried about your favorite boys and girls possibly interacting with members of the other sex there will be boys only, girls only, and mixed participation for people to choose from.
As a relative outsider, I find the fact that they have to do gendered streams for an Apex tournament to be pretty hilarious.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Video is premiering now

They've come a long way since that disastrous meme review stream. Karen now needs to do a collab with onigiri, teaching giri to make her favourite recipe: lard fried bread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom