The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Dice refers to two kittens

Screenshot_20230131-065624.png

Last edited:

lvl8

View attachment 12168

:calidrinking: that poor liver...

EDIT: Now that I've seen it till the end. Dude, karen is reaching some autismo levels I didn't think were possible, what's up with that woman? She kept the mask and jacket on even while having dinner.
So that she can blame the jacket when people call her fat.

Also, if we show Karen to Josh, he might get into vtubers.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
You forgot Aqua and Suisei.
Suisei was/is in Startend because she's bad enough to not increase the team's rank-based point value above the allowed maximum. And because she likes Aqua.

She's a 'Proficient FPS Streamer' in the same way that Selen is a Minecraft pro.

... although on second thought, that makes her a good fit for this tournament.

thirteenorphans

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
What the hell has been going on in her life for like the past 2 weeks

her meds have gone to her hed.png

A Lurking Dumbass

Even though it's nice chatting here (there, I admitted it) I do feel like even most of the stuff I contribute to discussions is far from why I started enjoying this hobby in the first place.
You know VTubing is a weird genre of entertainment when, for some reason, people still follow cute anime girls even though they don't enjoy them anymore
Had to do a triple take to realize that you weren't talking about a Nijisanji talent

Horo7618

No one in particular
How the hell are they doing an apex tourney and not having Ame? Is she like Botan and her power level is just too high?
I think folks overestimate Ame's Apex level - she seemed pretty good back when Holoen first started and she was playing quite often, but she hasn't been playing regularly for ages now (and having seen people like Selen since, I think there was some overestimating of her ability back when she was playing....)

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
See, I was going to nominate Ina for "best art streamer" but because of that weird tilde I decided against it.

Was the tempus podcast always an altare led or mostly solo project?
Because I'm watching altare, bc there's nothing better to do, and he's trying to choose a name for it and he's making it sound like it's a solo project.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
The Streamer Awards by QTCinderella have opened nominations. Kiara is nominating Holo girls:

Nomination phase ends on Feb 11th.
Voting starts in Feb 18th, closes in March 4th

I would actually be incredibly surprised if any vtubers even get nominated for any of these categories, let alone winning one (discounting the vtuber category, of course).

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I can't believe you guys are denigrating Karen like that. So, she's gained a little weight.
karen.jpg

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Nijisanji announced more 3.0 live2d model upgrade, this time for Ponto Nei, Leos Vincent and surprise surprise, Siska Leontyne from ex-id.

Either Siska got lucky like Selen or the whole thing with ex-id vagueposting or the issue with fanmails led the management in JP to give her the update so they can save face or distract the fans of ex-IDs. Who knows lmao

this shit

fuck it
The superior way to enjoy vtuber is obviously opening their stream as you go to bed so they scare the Voices before they visit you and try to steal your dreams, opening up the asylum to catch up with whatever the hell the clippers are clipping these days, and torrenting an absurd amount of unarchived karaoke streams that you'll never listen to.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya is going to have a stream outlining her future plans from now on

After that, there will be more Metal Gear.

chihirogumi

This should clarify things a bit - it's not actually a tournament, although she said that there will be prizes...:

View attachment 12142
So basically it's like the pre-event mini-games during ShibuHal's VSaikyo. I'm down for that especially since most of the players there are noobs and a sweatfest would be a mistake.
Here's a couple of clips from the Apex relay race.

kukkia

Early Adopter

Nijisanji announced more 3.0 live2d model upgrade, this time for Ponto Nei, Leos Vincent and surprise surprise, Siska Leontyne from ex-id.

Either Siska got lucky like Selen or the whole thing with ex-id vagueposting or the issue with fanmails led the management in JP to give her the update so they can save face or distract the fans of ex-IDs. Who knows lmao

Ponto’s looks really cute. I suppose she is quite lucky, given that Ranunculus debut wasn’t that long ago.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
This is driving me crazy; who is this supposed to be?

The next President of the United States of America, Kanye "Ye" West.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Softbank the jp equivalent of samsung? That's a pretty bold move Cotton.

More like the JP equivalent of T-Mobile, plus a somewhat unlucky venture capital wing. They provide mobile and home internet services. They don't do any manufacturing. But they're mostly known for their commercials which feature this totally normal Japanese family.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
LIVE NEWS FROM THE YUKO DONOTHON:
ASMR OFF COLLAB WITH YUKO AND FUYO CONFIRMED

Also Shinri is playing Visage

Kalion

:)
Yuuna is starting her 24 hour stream where she will do nothing but play Slay the Spire, nap, and snack (her words). Also merch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom