"Crazy? I was crazy once. they locked me in a room. a rubber room. a rubber room with Erina. and Erina makes me crazy"Makinists

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not_glowie

Just lurking

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast
Kson and Demondice go fishing again

Video is premiering now

02413.gif

kestraline

Early Adopter
The Streamer Awards by QTCinderella have opened nominations. Kiara is nominating Holo girls:

Nomination phase ends on Feb 11th.
Voting starts in Feb 18th, closes in March 4th

So are we going to make a decent effort at nominating Pippa for VTuber of the Year?

There are other awards you can nominate for other girls too, such as Lumi for strategy games and Tenma for game variety or whatever it was.

Remember, last year just had nothing but CodeMiko and vshitshow. And the streamy awards was the same shit despite a lot of uproar about it.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
The Streamer Awards by QTCinderella have opened nominations. Kiara is nominating Holo girls:

Nomination phase ends on Feb 11th.
Voting starts in Feb 18th, closes in March 4th

I know these are meaningless and she's low-key taking the piss, but Ollie's nomination still offends me.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
She also stated that in These 22 "active" years, she was married for 17 years (with Differenz partners). So 50+ in 5 years, a new partner every 5 weeks (or less).
How does a 37 years old woman need this much online attention? (archive)

Well, she was a whore.

Now she's currently an attention-whore.

Speaking of whores..
Screenshot_20230131_081354_Brave.jpg

I wonder how many times Froot did this hasty clean-up after cheating.

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

2023-01-31 09_57_00-Window.png

:calidrinking: that poor liver...

EDIT: Now that I've seen it till the end. Dude, karen is reaching some autismo levels I didn't think were possible, what's up with that woman? She kept the mask and jacket on even while having dinner.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Matsuri, Okayu, Polka, Pekora, Botan.

Only a few Hololive vtubers whose previous chubbyness was fought and defeated by Hololive's rigorous dancing lessons.

But no matter who faces it, be they a Hololive dance trainer in their studio or Captain Ahab on his ship, their power means nothing when confronting the great white whale.

PekoWick

• >Kronii nominated for Minecraft instead of Moona, Kaela, Haachama, Fauna or even Pekora
  • >Nominates Ina, Calli, Ame and herself but not Gura
To be fair pekora rarely play MC last year.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Video is premiering now

Why go fishing when you have a 225lbs North American Wigfish right there kson?

I wonder if Karen's back and forth trips between continents don't add up to much because they don't charge a lot if you're booked as cargo.

They say it's good to fish at night, so kson's playing the odds. Karen will blot out the sunlight and her huge round white face looks like the moon so fish will get confused and hook themselves.

They better have packed their waders because the docks are going to sink under the weight.

If nothing else, Karen can cannonball into the water and kson can just scoop the raining fish out of the air with a net.

For fucks sake Karen you pudgy albino culture vulture do some fucking laps and shed the beer weight you fucking keg christ almighty the Pabst hits different when you have 30 of them in a row.

She's one whole-face green skin pigment dye-job away from completing her metamorphosis as a transhrekual.

Okay I'm done.

TheDr0

Menhera Whisperer
Why go fishing when you have a 225lbs North American Wigfish right there kson?

I wonder if Karen's back and forth trips between continents don't add up to much because they don't charge a lot if you're booked as cargo.

They say it's good to fish at night, so kson's playing the odds. Karen will blot out the sunlight and her huge round white face looks like the moon so fish will get confused and hook themselves.

They better have packed their waders because the docks are going to sink under the weight.

If nothing else, Karen can cannonball into the water and kson can just scoop the raining fish out of the air with a net.

For fucks sake Karen you pudgy albino culture vulture do some fucking laps and shed the beer weight you fucking keg christ almighty the Pabst hits different when you have 30 of them in a row.

She's one whole-face green skin pigment dye-job away from completing her metamorphosis as a transhrekual.

Okay I'm done.
Karen used to be hot af. What vtubing does to a mf.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Matsuri, Okayu, Polka, Pekora, Botan.

Only a few Hololive vtubers whose previous chubbyness was fought and defeated by Hololive's rigorous dancing lessons.

But no matter who faces it, be they a Hololive dance trainer in their studio or Captain Ahab on his ship, their power means nothing when confronting the great white whale.
Botan's put in a lot of work outside of just the dancing lessons too. She's been going to the gym and hiking a lot, including Mt. Fuji.

Calli's problem is that she insists on dancing like a wigger, just flinging her arms around and then flopping down on the ground like she does as Demon Dice.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Well, this didn't take long - whole YouTube channel dedicated to Holo AI voices

EDIT: I guess this was deleted. So here, time travel to the Kiara Holobag review 2, stream from the page 1785! :hic:
Also there will be auditions for Hololive on 1783. Are you mad about spoilers?

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
So are we going to make a decent effort at nominating Pippa for VTuber of the Year?

There are other awards you can nominate for other girls too, such as Lumi for strategy games and Tenma for game variety or whatever it was.

Remember, last year just had nothing but CodeMiko and vshitshow. And the streamy awards was the same shit despite a lot of uproar about it.
I ended up putting almost exclusively vtubers on there. I nominated the welshman for a couple as the only fleshtuber I nominated, Botan was the natural choice for FPS, Moona for Minecraft, Pippa for Just Chatting streamer, etc. But yeah it's probably rigged as shit just like any other awards thing.
Cannur is trying to get ironmouse in for the vtuber of the year nom which I can respect but yeah it'll probably be retarded like another codemiko sweep.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Wait, is Shiina really in her early 40s?

I don't want to answer this, because I actually like the idea of her being 40. Especially implications like being a competitive Yugio player in her 30s (with bright dyed hair) and having boy give her a blazeman card and telling everyone she's his gf, when she's like a decade older then everyone. I mean, I've made kids (and adults) cry at friday night magic in my thirties.... it could be the same for Memaw... Lets just go with her being 40.
:holohag::hololove:27-29

:holohag: :hololove:
I'm leaning more into Mid/Late 30s just because of the cultural and tech references she makes.
I had always pegged her in her early/mid 30's (33-34) based on stuff she mentioned about her childhood.

Edit:

Last edited:

vestars20

Early Adopter
Ame, Towa, Botan, Matsuri, etc. Most of the proficient FPS players are not joining.

Roboco has streamed (and played offstream) with Ame and IIRC participated in vsaikyou?
Also, wasn't Kaela's roommate cracked at esports or something?
You forgot Aqua and Suisei. Kaela's roommate was a LoL pro. Roboco and Choco like to play casually, the best girl is prob Kobo though.
Nevermind - Kaela wasn't a pro, just addicted in her PL. She helped run an esports company.

Video is premiering now

Kson... that thumbnail makes it look like Karen has like 5 chins because of her hair.
Well, this didn't take long - whole YouTube channel dedicated to Holo AI voices

I like this one better

Last edited:

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Dr. Lolime of FlaVR is going on a four month trip to Japan and will likely have reduced weekly streams - she says she wants to try at least two streams a week.

She'll be streaming in a few hours playing a FNaF game, Sister Location:

In other FlaVR news, Sena Bonbon mentioned the other day onstream she is paying for a Minecraft server. I'm not sure if its for the fan community or for FlaVR members, or both, but minecraft junk is my pipkin and I really enjoy how it creates opportunities for different members of these sorts of groups of streamers to interact in novel and entertaining ways. I'm excited for it either way. She has minecraft on her schedule for Saturday.
:inanerdy:

Marie Mehlo did a guerrilla singleplayer minecraft stream yesterday, incidentally. I only caught the end of it, but she's comfy if you need blockgame noises.

---
Edit: wait Kaela is minecrafting, and Altare is minecrafting too, live right now. minecraftbros keep winning. fr fr.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom