"Okay this is a new site i've never tried so let's see how this works, here's audio of me getting my pussy fingered with terrible phone audio 'cus damn it i'm not a professional at this yet !!!"Hana "Nym" Macchia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
View attachment 11389
Lia's alt got interesting. Anyone know what happened?
Idduno but a penis-haver called her during stream, /vt says they fuck'n because she answered the phone.... I don't have any opinion and I hope Lia is okay.
Tinmestamp

Edit: I don't fallow her alt so I can only see the feed of concernfags without context :shiinastare:
Wtf Flakes gets to fallow his Oshi's alt? Stop complaining all the time and appreciate what you've got Flakes!

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 11389
These kinds of things always leave me both exasperated at people's dramatic posting-for-attention and genuinely worried for this kind of unstable state of mind that only seems to be getting more prevalent.

kestraline

Early Adopter
View attachment 11389
This guy posted stuff in the live chat and then got on call with her on stream for a while and of course people got mad about it.
1674438253251.png

Also for what it is worth, Lia did intend on having a male on stream, her con friend Cari, but they didn't make an appearance.
1674438466368.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
To whoever said they would start streaming. Since you dont have an audience, do Twitch instead. Also as someone else said, try to grow some sort of audience outside of streaming before you jump in or you will only have like 0-1 people

I intend to do both and have already made a Twitch channel. But as much as I dislike YouTube, I prefer it to Twitch, and I almost never watch Twitch anymore, so I might feel like a poser there. If I am successful at this, YouTube will be "home."

Idduno but a penis-haver called her during stream, /vt says they fuck'n because she answered the phone.... I don't have any opinion and I hope Lia is okay.

I had no idea who that guy was but he seemed pretty cool. Of course /vt/ gonna /vt/ but if that's really what might have set Lia's roommate off, that's too bad. The environment there encourages rrats and inflammatory nonsense.

Maybe she's just feeling crappy from streaming herself beyond exhaustion and drinking on an empty stomach and will feel better after a solid night of sleep.

Sven

>singing "rising star" Vtuber!

Unicorns feeling threatened by that is rather telling.
This shit right here is why I am happy Pippa tells Unicorns to fuck off and get a life every few months when one or two of them crop up. I thought all of Phase had collabed enough with mixed gender companies that Unicorns would learn to go elsewhere

Also Lia talks about taking Thresh/Freddy dick at least once a stream it seems, how do you Unicorn this.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I intend to do both and have already made a Twitch channel. But as much as I dislike YouTube, I prefer it to Twitch, and I almost never watch Twitch anymore, so I might feel like a poser there. If I am successful at this, YouTube will be "home."

I had no idea who that guy was but he seemed pretty cool. Of course /vt/ gonna /vt/ but if that's really what might have set Lia's roommate off, that's too bad. The environment there encourages rrats and inflammatory nonsense.

Maybe she's just feeling crappy from streaming herself beyond exhaustion and drinking on an empty stomach and will feel better after a solid night of sleep.
/vt/ is peak retardation but if anyone there actually genuinely for realsies didn't expect Lia's RL self to be taking dick on the reg, that's a new level of retardation even I didn't expect. I don't even watch her and know she's one of the most perpetually horny vtubers out there and may or may not have bpd or some actual menhera going on. Of course she is riding the peen.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Also Lia talks about taking Thresh/Freddy dick at least once a stream it seems, how do you Unicorn this.
Heh he, but she can't fuck thresh, just like the unicorns can't fuck her, fair is fair...... until she goes to a Con and sees faggots(hetro) dressed as thresh a freddy UH OH, oh no Likers Oh no! While you were earning money for akkas they were learning to sew and do their make up and now they get to fuck your crazy Oshi! :smugpipi:
🦄 :gun: :pippasquish: I'm NOT Projecting!

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
It has been __0__ days since Tsunderia has lost an employee.

inukai-purin.png

Edit:
This shit right here is why I am happy Pippa tells Unicorns to fuck off and get a life every few months when one or two of them crop up. I thought all of Phase had collabed enough with mixed gender companies that Unicorns would learn to go elsewhere

What makes you think this guy's a unicorn? They seem to be IRL friends, so I'm not sure how that would apply.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Sven

What makes you think this guy's a unicorn? They seem to be IRL friends, so I'm not sure how that would apply.
Not that guy, /vt/ and the likers that screamed bloody death and that Lia fucked up because MALE ON STREAM

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Wrestlesanji Day 2 is gonna start soon

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
its-happening.mp4

Listened to Purin's twitter space earlier today. Had no hints about this.
An hour before, we did have this... I think it's unrelated.

edit:
Looks like socials linking to Tsunderia has been cleared on Youtube and Twitter

1674440650525.png
1674440670674.png

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Aaaaand there it goes. Now pray as hard as you can that Lisa and Amiya get picked up by the fish rather than the foreskin chomper.
I almost feel bad for adding Lisa to my TVA dead pool predictions this morning. Yeah I'd rather see her in Phase, she already has great chemistry with the others especially Pippa, hopefully the fish wouldn't abuse her trusting nature though

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
What a double-whammy tonight, folks! Lia going full menhera on her locked RM account, and Tsunderia taking yet another killing blow, all within the span of 30 minutes!

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Wonder if she will keep it in Japan or in the US. How will she manage with all the traveling?
She is keeping it in japan in the house she recently bought. She apparently has a cat-friendly friend who would take care of the cat when she's traveling.

Also apparently her vacation was to Singapore.

Clip Tax

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

A certain Oujosama made a voice debut in a Japanese yogurt commercial.

JMForte

Funniest thing about the entire Lia situation was the dude who called Lia got timed out by Tenma.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
She goin live

What a fuckin thumbnail
FnH5qTnagAIGd8c

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom