"If your future girlfriend is going to swallow two burgers in front of you, never tell her that she's eating too much, pet her on the head, tell her you love her and offer her fries"Auri Lunami

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Is it me or does pochi spend half of her time sick in the hospital? What kind of condition does she have?
She has some lifelong(edit: unsure on this bit) heart disease/issue. Not immediately fatal, but managed by medication.
Nevermind, can't find the actual source on the heart issue.

This was August 2022 somekind of neglected treatment cause her health to decline.
1674422436673.png

edit: It's a heart issue.

Oh shit! Penumbra!

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
snip

snip

It sounds like you're both taking the time to be proper pro streamers right out the gate. I'm definitely taking more of a string-and-duct-tape approach. I'm going to worry about being a streamer, and then worry about being a good streamer later. :D

I don't want to risk known association with homeland or homeland adjacent sites

Homeland? What is this "homeland" you people keep talking about? This "homeland" that keeps getting mentioned sounds like it's a pretty nefarious place, so it's a good thing I have nothing to do with it and I only post here. And it will stay that way.

#2, there was also this lady whos vtuber model looked like a cross between a goat, a moth-girl and a brown succubus.

No idea who you're referring to if this isn't some sort of inside joke. Mind spelling it out?

Lia update: After Rurumi left, she quickly went into a pretty low-energy mode, like flicking a switch. She talked about planning out the shock collar segment, but also about how tired she felt and how she probably wouldn't be doing an endurance stream like this again. She decided to take an AFK break almost half an hour ago, put on a VOD where she comments over a Chris-chan documentary, and hasn't come back yet - wouldn't be too surprised if she crashed into slumber. Edit: She just came back. Still feeling a bit low-energy and is saying she has a cold. I don't think anyone would blame her if she tapped out early from this madness.

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Is it me or does pochi spend half of her time sick in the hospital? What kind of condition does she have?
Congenital heart issue, iirc.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
It sounds like you're both taking the time to be proper pro streamers right out the gate. I'm definitely taking more of a string-and-duct-tape approach. I'm going to worry about being a streamer, and then worry about being a good streamer later. :D

I like the tech behind it and the possibilities, I like to know how it all works and have it ready for the eventuality. Incidentally I can also use it for personal reasons, so it'll benefit me anyway to know how to use it.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Unironically might have enough people here to make a TVA vtuber generation :^)
FlaVR Wild generation when? Get it cuz we're in an asylum, so we're crazy and wild. you could be a mulberry, and you could be wild garlic... and another of you could be honeysuckle, since they're all stuff that grows wild but is nice to eat...
:shiinastare:

e: the logo for the gen could be a straightjacket with flowers poking out around it!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
FlaVR Wild generation when? Get it cuz we're in an asylum, so we're crazy and wild. you could be a mulberry, and you could be wild garlic... and another of you could be honeysuckle, since they're all stuff that grows wild but is nice to eat...

You know technically there's absolutely nothing stopping anyone from just making their own FlaVR generation. Already hard at work on my durian fruit-inspired design.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Homeland? What is this "homeland" you people keep talking about? This "homeland" that keeps getting mentioned sounds like it's a pretty nefarious place, so it's a good thing I have nothing to do with it and I only post here. And it will stay that way.
First of all, DO YOUR FUCKING REPS, idk how you found out about this forum, but if for some reason you haven't been clued in yet by the several blatant references and mentions of it, most of us were users from a certain heavily maligned site known as the kiwifarms, from the vtuber thread there specifically.

A lot of us were regular posters there, others were lurkers who never made an account due to the site's reputation. That's why we call it "the homeland", mainly as a way to not attract the attention of annoying retards who would flip out if they knew. This site was mainly created as a backup in case the vtuber thread went down when the farms was being brigaded by troons earlier this year, it just happened to become a lot more popular than initially expected and a lot of us stuck here instead of returning.

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
First of all, DO YOUR FUCKING REPS, idk how you found out about this forum, but if for some reason you haven't been clued in yet by the several blatant references and mentions of it, most of us were users from a certain heavily maligned site known as the kiwifarms, from the vtuber thread there specifically.

A lot of us were regular posters there, others were lurkers who never made an account due to the site's reputation. That's why we call it "the homeland", mainly as a way to not attract the attention of annoying retards who would flip out if they knew. This site was mainly created as a backup in case the vtuber thread went down when the farms was being brigaded by troons earlier this year, it just happened to become a lot more popular than initially expected and a lot of us stuck here instead of returning.
The joke

Your head

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
The joke

Your head
Its a double goof on your part. he was playing along like a bro in case someone traced the newchuuba back here so it wasn't obvious it was a joke!

Unless it wasn't a joke! Then my we would have egg on our faces, wouldn't we? Who can say at this point for certain.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
kson walked right into that one. I'm surprised she didn't retort with an Akari reference.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
She's a manga artist.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

e: the logo for the gen could be a straightjacket with flowers poking out around it!
Why not FlaVR, hospital food edition, with such stars like: Moldy Bread, Coffee Instant Type 2, Expired Jam Packet, Greasy Mashed Potato and Rice With Nothing?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Why not FlaVR, hospital food edition, with such stars like: Moldy Bread, Coffee Instant Type 2, Expired Jam Packet, Greasy Mashed Potato and Rice With Nothing?
Needs the real classics like sugar-free-jello cup and low sodium crackers :shiinastare: :vomitdrawer:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Grampire gonna kill his colon with 1-2 day old Nipponese burgers

EDIT: He is apparently starting out with Natto

Last edited:

RatInACage

vesper accidently stumbling into kronii's bit of eating old sandwiches is the funniest thing to me he planned on eating them yesterday when they were just a day old but the hotel internet went down

Piarro

Early Adopter
vesper accidently stumbling into kronii's bit of eating old sandwiches is the funniest thing to me he planned on eating them yesterday when they were just a day old but the hotel internet went down
Couples do tend to pick up each other's habits :smugpipi:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Pink Woman broke (on her RM account):
View attachment 11329
View attachment 11330
Also weirdly sentimental tweet out the blue she did earlier
View attachment 11331

And since I'm pink woman roommate posting might as well remind everyone she is supposedly working on a rebrand for some point in january and has been preparing by making her pfp empty and adding Re-loading to her name, also tweeting this a couple weeks ago:
View attachment 11332

Kinda curious what this rebrand will entail and if will come with any changes to her content as DDK.

Edit:
Forgot to link the tweets sources

that first one might have to do with her coming back from her butcherd vacation?

also apparently she was on TV for some reason

Ophelia is doing the weekly voice study for the people who find it interesting
She does know her stuff and how the different parts of the mouth work in order to create certain sounds pretty well
always interesting to see how some vtubers have some very specific knowledge about a subject and create good content out of it

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
found these on poast:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
First of all, DO YOUR FUCKING REPS,

Why so hostile, bro? There's really no need for that tone. Anyway I got so distracted by this anger that I didn't bother reading and retaining the information that followed. No relation with me anyway since this is the only forum I have ever posted on.

also apparently she was on TV for some reason

A musician named Tsutaya Kouichi chose Mera Mera as #7 on his top ten songs of 2022, apparently. Not familiar with him and given how Japanese media works I wouldn't be surprised if his choices were actually made by record company execs.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Dibs on Burdock, so I can also make a shitload of thinly veiled Dragonball Z references and then act like I have no idea what people are getting on about when they start bringing it up. Gavine Burdock, I like the implication. :smugpipi:

Invega is an antipsychotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom