General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Grampire gonna kill his colon with Nipponese burgers

EDIT: He is apparently starting out with Natto

Taking bets on whether or not tummy hort is gonna be the excuse to skip the six month collab tonight

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"Time to check these in case I dox mys-oops, delete."
also
!GRANDPA AT RISK!

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
KoMETA, a flip vtuber agency
Oh yeah, KoMETA. Pretty decent group though I dont really follow them much. I know one of their talent, Virgil because she's like, a big forehead filipino kusogaki that somehow besties with an artist I followed.

And that I remembered sharing her utterly dusty PC fan to this thread hundreds of pages ago.

Also 14-ish hours ago, the cancelled and deppresed bunny decided to say something on twitter.

Very damning.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

"is angel piss or angel sweat 'holy water'" is not what I expected to hear coming into the stream LOL

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Why not FlaVR, hospital food edition, with such stars like: Moldy Bread, Coffee Instant Type 2, Expired Jam Packet, Greasy Mashed Potato and Rice With Nothing?
Needs the real classics like sugar-free-jello cup and low sodium crackers :shiinastare: :vomitdrawer:
Who's the cup of cranberry juice you sometimes get when your blood is drawn? I get one, because I'm special :smugpipi: My body goes into shock when needles go into my arm, good times....

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Also 14-ish hours ago, the cancelled and deppresed bunny decided to say something on twitter.

Very damning.

Depressed Nousagi has gone even lower than I thought possible; he's turned into a vtweeter.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 1500-1550 PART 1
[
PART 2]

Other Recap parts can be found [HERE]

Ᵽ PHC: Phase Connect
♨ FVR: FlaVR
▷ HLO: Hololive
☆ HST: Holostars
◷ NIJ: Nijisanji

Null's favourite thread established again [post], there is a lot of threads on the farms that does not cause trouble [post]
More on vtuber thread [post], moral grandstanding of some other threads [post]
This topic comes on and off for a while

▷ HLO: Kronii/Dottovu possibly doxxed her legal name by copystriking someone's reupload of her patreon vids [post], we saw that name already [post]
There is another YouTuber with that name, but most likely it was not him copystriking [post]
Maybe a different claim of ownership [post], link to YouTube support with legal answers [post]
What does she produce for Patreon [post]? Karaoke and some games [post]
So what were those videos [post]? Re-uploads, also she doesn't save her previous Patreon videos, just sends links [post]

◷ NIJ: More to Mika Melatika success discussion [post] and more [post]

▷ HLO: Ame has an itch.io page [post] clip of Ame wheel with new music [post]

Idol group collab, Mario party [post]

▷ HLO: Hololive production EN promoting Tempus collab, promises Vesper for the next time [post]

Ᵽ PHC: Shiina got spoted on Rin Penrose stream, gets mod role [post]

Ᵽ PHC: Another archive channel for Phase Connect and idol EN songs [post]

Ᵽ PHC: More Shiina discord screens, about Skyrim mods [post]

Temporary problems with the other forum [post]

▷ HLO: Kiara Subaru off collab, the OG HoloTori pair together once again [post]

♨ FVR: - Archive - Minna Vanilla Unarchived_ Karaoke A Star Rising Like the Dough [post]
Also - Archive - Yuko Yurei's UNARCHIVED KARAOKE
Archive - Yuko Yurei's Unarchived Karaoke, alt [post]

Another couple of channels about vtubers, Holo [post]

Mikeneko's EN unicorns are really bad [post], compilation of /vt/ malding in a separate thread [post]

Ᵽ PHC: Uruka's Lego video got comments turned off [post], but why [post]?
Maybe just YouTube being broken again [post], it was not set for kids, must be smt else [post]

Shout-out to TubeMate on mobile [post]

▷ HLO: New Hololive JP-EN-ID Minecraft server [post]

Apex CR Cup scrims [post]

▷ HLO: Banned vtuber memes circulate Discord leak from Minecraft stream, jokes about it being a script a-la pro-wrestling [post]
Translation, mostly location talk in Minecraft [post], and general collab coordination [post]
That screenshot is from 2 years ago [post], general problem with that Twitter account [post]

▷ HLO: Ame on saving some girl [post]

Ᵽ PHC: vtuber cringe messing with Pippa's antis [post], and more Henry [post]

♨ FVR: Sena shows hands again, also Recommendation - Nana Nyaadia singing [post]
Sena's gift list for sizes [post]

Archive - Mikeneko birthday VOD [post]

◷ NIJ: Kotoka is super hard working [post]

▷ HLO: Calli mentioned Persona 3 Portable sponsored stream [post], Atlus finally lets people stream all of Persona 3 and 4 [post]
The waiting room is up [post]

▷ HLO: Moona Hoshinova has health issues, cancels stream [post]

Sava Safari has tech problems, no streams for some a short while [post]
Ᵽ PHC: Planning collab with Panko [post], also Shiina and Lumi release a song together

◷ NIJ: Pomu wants to play Dokapon Kingdom with NijiEN [post]. If someone doesn't know why is this in a recap, your eyes are yet to open to horrors of Dokapon
The Final Yab is foretold [post]

▷ HLO: Kiara wants to make HoloTori group official, also bunch of Ame in Japan, Kiara and Subaru clips [post]

☆ HST: Vesper zatsudan [post], meds in Japan [post], some spammer [post]

Ᵽ PHC: Shiina shows low-poly model [post], screenshots [post], clip by Shiina's head editor [post]

◷ NIJ: YouTube cutting subscribers off new vtuber, this time new NijiJP girls [post]
Also new-new girls seem to be doing some fan engagement with riddles and puzzles befor debuts
Debuts start, screenshots and links to streams [post], and a screenshot of Toru's Monster fridge [post]
About Nijisanji idol route narrative and the way new JP girls contradict it [post], rrat is bad, Niji goes variety [post]

▷ HLO: Mumei and Ina drawing collab [post]

Ᵽ PHC: Pippa is not feeling good, no stream [post]

♨ FVR: Sena is playing Silent Hill [post]

☆ HST: Shinri talked about his debut RPG bit [post], and about his auditions [post]
Thread talks about his worries that content will be forced in an uncomfortable direction, and how it is not the case, around here [post]

☆ HST: Magni calls for fanart, covering base magmite in cloth [post]

☆ HST: Tempus purple bois collab in Fall guys [post], Flayon crushes in without realizing they are streaming [post]

▷ HLO: guysavage on Twitter is a Kronii-doxxer, while shitting on Pippa [post]

Ᵽ PHC: Vtuber Cringe shares a clip of Nyanners calling Pippa Pick Me [post], thread goes places [post]
various posts with benefit of the doubt and Nyanners own history, people mishearing and not watching clip in question
Possible Pippa response [post]. Nyanners stream was some time back, so time is lining up

Ᵽ PHC: Yuri gets shitty marshmallow [post], Chibidoki supports her [post]

Recommendation - Tsukushi Aria of ReAct [post]

▷ HLO: Hololive Super Expo and Holo 4th Fes start ticket lottery [post]

There is a vtuber anime [post], based on a virtual novel [post], Kronii did a manga reading stream a while back [post]

▷ HLO: Suisei is gonna be on "The First Take" YouTube channel [post] info on the channel (Music, JP, invites artists to sing or play in one take) [post]
It is so popular, there is JAV parodies [post], on people they invite [post]
Suisei performs "Stellar Stellar" [post], different arrangements [post]
Numbers of the First Take vids are crazy good [post], Suisei's song is doing great [post], amazing numbers [post]
Numbers and Hololive reacts to it [post], Ravenlcaw reacts to it [post]
Suisei was nervous [post]
Positives and negatives of wider audience [post]
History of Hoshimachi Suisei [post]

Ironmouse jokes about new game "harry pothead" (archived), people rage [post]
she deletes the tweet [post], apologizes and then deletes the apology [post]
Ironmouse tells everyone to shut up, and Pippa wonders why there is politics in her feed [post], Futakiuchi Mana jokes about it being her fault [post]
Ᵽ PHC: Pippa wants to mute the words "Harry Potter" [post]

After previous topic thread discusses enjoying media without getting involved in culture wars and enjoying Harry Potter early on.
Inevitably it goes back to Rowling herself [post] and wizards shitting pants [post]
Reminder that The Recap is not the full list of all posts, if you see an interesting topic here just jump in the first related link and have fun reading the full story

Big indie vsinger Aruvn reitres [post]

☆ HST: Magni shitpost top hat is used for MATI sticker [post], thread talks about it in comparison to Hakka's hat

To be continued, part 2 is [here]

We hit the max character limit, even without all the extra stuff. Have to split things up.
Also we are experimenting with font sizes on company symbols, ◷ NIJ: for example

WrestleSanji Day 2 and Finals, 90 minutes

And the brackets

Speaking of triggering vtweeters, Banned Vtuber Memes did a marshmallow Q&A

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
New video from Hatsuri Shinonome (diy vtuber). She(idk with this voicechanger if she's really girl) explain how she makes her videos.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

please add some kind of text to your post, if the stream goes down for whatever reason, nobody will know what the hell you even posted

The replies to this tweet seem to be full of rrats because Vester isnt mentioned and doesnt seem to be participating in the 6-month anniversary

I dont know where this is coming from, last I heard he feels uncomfortable doing collabs while in japan because he cant take his anxiety meds, but I haven't watched him since he arrived in japan

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
please add some kind of text to your post, if the stream goes down for whatever reason, nobody will know what the hell you even posted

The replies to this tweet seem to be full of rrats because Vester isnt mentioned and doesnt seem to be participating in the 6-month anniversary

I dont know where this is coming from, last I heard he feels uncomfortable doing collabs while in japan because he cant take his anxiety meds, but I haven't watched him since he arrived in japan

The suspension was only the beginning, Takeshi Nofriendsjin has this poor man's balls in a vice

Today in shilling (edited into a spoiler to keep the post from getting too long):
Juna is in fucking jail:

Tomoe is building a stable:

Sara is playing more DDLC:

And Sena is doing a guide on cooking:

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I missed Crayon yesterday playing the most infuriating game ever made

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I think he's begging for god to put him out of his misery on the toilet right now because of the three day old burgers, so he can't show up.

RiverBear

Why do the Boys get a half-anniversary celebration but the girls don't.
That's messed up and shows Hololive's bias on preferring to shower the boys with support vs the girls.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
And the Lia Donothon has ended.
I'm already going through yab withdrawals.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

SENA COOKS!!! Her handcam included, like cutting and dicing stuffs.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Holy shit had to touch grass for 2 days. Incomming mega post.
Related, I went from never having heard "Stellar Stellar" to having listened to this fucking first take like 50 times!
I went to listen to the original and I like it ok but this version... HOLY SHIT!
If you care about music, she is in my opinion to top singing Vtuber.

She might actually be stupid bros.
She's adorable though.

Pippa is having a collab with these two(no clue who any of them are):

Not a fan of their voice. Atleast hte condom eating one's voice. Their models are top notch though.

Calli has a Fucking Kitty....

Wonder if she will keep it in Japan or in the US. How will she manage with all the traveling?

Most of the sperging is coming exclusively from Nyfco, which is something of a safe haven for /vt/ and 2ch to talk about stuff in what they perceive to be organised folders rather than ephemeral threads or even the behemoth of compiled info in the Homeland.

I do think Hex is causing some issues though. Millie and Fulgur's 'Plate Up!' collab was privated for days and the thing that was allegedly removed from it was Millie mentioning that Hex is Filipino (he is). It seems Hex really wants to hide that about himself to the detriment of other ENs, and if I was to set aside my oshi being dumb I could make a reasonable case that her 'Announcement' today was because she felt she was doing the same thing and didn't want her EN senpai to tread on eggshells for her (both Selen and Luca got a friendly ribbing from their chats about 'doxxing' Kotoka). Doppio also had to private a collab with Hex because he received a SC donation telling him not to invite Hex anymore.

Hex is basically receiving the treatment everyone thought Vox would: he's kind of being left to his own devices when it comes to public-facing work and I think that's pretty bad for a branch whose identity is almost entirely on togetherness. Unlike Vox, though, he doesn't really seem to have any second thoughts about treading this path, nor do I get the feeling that he has the same organisational talent to make collabs and generate good optics with the fans who think chink pandering is embarrassing to look at.
The whole "therapist" thing seems like a huge red flag and possible thing that can lead into problems.

Correct
View attachment 11326
I'm not surprised he isn't because there's not really a way for him to travel. He can barely sit for an hour without his spine flaring up and also timing may have conflicted with his hospital visits. Fuuchan is actually taking a week off soon and that is probably because he has to go to the doctor. His last long break was because he had to get spinal injections and that took him out for almost a month.
What is it with Vtubers and back problems?

To whoever said they would start streaming. Since you dont have an audience, do Twitch instead. Also as someone else said, try to grow some sort of audience outside of streaming before you jump in or you will only have like 0-1 people

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1674437640375.png
Lia's alt got interesting. Anyone know what happened?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
View attachment 11389
Lia's alt got interesting. Anyone know what happened?
I don't really keep up with Lia much, does she have an irl boyfriend? Idk where else the untrustworthy whore bit would come from unless she was pursuing/with some dude and made a pass at another guy then got shit for it, unless it's woman drama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom