"Do you want me to choke you with my neck? Oh mah god I'm getting superchats asking me to choke them with my neck"Selen Tatsuki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Purin's already chummy with fishfag iirc. Wouldn't be surprised if she ends up in Phase sooner or later.

Kalion

:)
Purin ended stream the other day because she was getting too many donations, and told everyone to hold off for a few days. Also said she wouldn't stream for a few days so she wouldn't get any more donations. This makes perfect sense now.

Purin saying "Nothing much will change, really." is the most telling thing about Tsunderia's situation.

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
She goin live

What a fuckin thumbnail
FnH5qTnagAIGd8c

>Are you joining another company?

"Uh, I don't think so. I'm gonna be independent."

Poachers in absolute shambles. :smugselen:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
“the American dream doesn’t really exist anymore” - Selen

Damn my NijiOshi is BASED. LMAO

And Vox as announcing is so entertaining. “Ethyria’s 3rd wave Ethyria”

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Did she tell about whats going on in there yet? Did tsunderia ceo get outed as pedonegroid?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
>Are you joining another company?

"Uh, I don't think so. I'm gonna be independent."

Poachers in absolute shambles. :smugselen:
Friendly reminder that Lumi and Yuri said the exact same thing. Plans can change.

RiverBear

It has been __0__ days since Tsunderia has lost an employee.

Edit:

What makes you think this guy's a unicorn? They seem to be IRL friends, so I'm not sure how that would apply.

Damn Tsunderia, wtf are you doing.
You were the first EN focused Vtuber company
How the fuck are you fucking up this badly

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 1500-1550 PART 2
[
PART 1]

Other Recap parts can be found [HERE]

Ᵽ PHC: Phase Connect
♨ FVR: FlaVR
▷ HLO: Hololive
☆ HST: Holostars
◷ NIJ: Nijisanji
ⓘ INF: Highly informative

Continuation of the Recap:

Natsumi Moe doing a VTuber history stream [post]

Couple on "normie" posts stack together, Naggz [reacts] and Koe [dances]

Amiya made a basic game on pico-8 [post], opinion on the engine [post]

Banned vtuber memes baitposts again, with Ame Loserbait discord screenshot [post]

Sydsnap and DemonDice go to a thematic bar, this one about female knights [post]

Ironmouse joined UTA (United Talent agency, she didn't quit VShoujo) [post]

▷ HLO: Artist of Calli's P3P thumbnail fanart is angry she didn't credited him. She used this fanart for earlier schedule, where credit was given [post]

Abigail is playing Winnie the Poah baseball game [post], the game is infamous [post], Pikamee malding clip [post]

▷ HLO: Hololive JP girls talk about hard dancing lesson [post]
◷ NIJ: Also, JP website with some Music awards voting, Hololive and Nijisanji members are there

▷ HLO: Fauna in member stream on merch vs superchat - it depends on the merch [post]

Someone on /vt/ is shitting on savageguy. Also BlueSharkTV got fans [post]

on Futakuchi Mana follows, Niji but not Pippa [post]

Major Tsunderia Loss
Tsunderia managers Rie and Myst step down [post], current situation with Tsunderia KDA ratio [post], more about staff [post], and about talent [post]
Picture for big picture [post]
Better then being random indie [post]
Tsunderia talents and former managers friendly and professional interaction [post]
Tsunderia loses talent, Inukai Purin [post]. Very sudden, also any links to Tsunderia on her YouTube and Twitter were removed [post]
Actually, she told her fans to hold off with donations for few days and said she wouldn't stream for some time [post]
She is streaming, said she will go independent [post]
Lumi and Yuri were also saying that before joining Phase Connect [post]
Retrospect on Tsunderia's retired talent and stuff [post]

◷ NIJ: NijiEN Phantasy Star Online 2 collab [post]

People talk about possibility of getting Tsunderia people (mainly Lisa) into Phase Invaders project [post], maybe Idol EN can poach some talent [post]

Ᵽ PHC: Lia and Kirsche collab [post], moved because of Lia's meds [post]
Starts [here], liveposting

Kawaii talent comparison with numbers of subs and videos - there is noticable correlation [post]

About Lisa quitting a collage [post], her PL [post], about her work [post]

Big write-up on several small corpo [post]

Aviel Basin (IdolEN CEO and Founder) about possibility of joining Idol and keeping old model ala Phase Invaders [post]
What are downsides [post]? Also, are Holo girls considered "invaders"?
▷ HLO: Suisei yes, Roboco not really [post] More info about Suisei, her history [post]

On small corpos not bothering to provide equipment to talent early on [post], understandable with new hires [post]
Idol website's audition page specifies what they provide and cover (pretty generous) [post]. Also confirmation that Project Star is not related to ongoing auditions

Website - Vtuber Music Recap, covers and originals [post], some info is wrong [post]

♨ FVR: About dr Lolime, there is two of them [post]. Male one is organizing stuff [post]

Kson and Haruka off collab [post], boost to Haruka [post]

Someone is creating a vtuber agency akin to FlaVR, called Qwarue [post] seems fishy [post], seems sus [post]
Welp, it was a scam [post]

▷ HLO: Chainsaw man fan animations gif [post]

▷ HLO: About Matsuri visiting small channels, this one is Amanohochi Chiroru. They were on a date [post]

▷ HLO: HoloPro members can now use Sony mocopi devices [post], info on mocopi [post], also production kawaii will use them for 3D
☆ HST: Demo from Oga [post]

▷ HLO: Kiara Kanata Koyori collab [post]

▷ HLO: Kronii Nurgle fanart [post]

Shout-out to headphones, MDR7506 [post], and another one to MDR-V6 [post]

Ᵽ PHC: Other take on Phase Invaders, new ones are not coming soon, not enough manager staff [post]
Also, on corpo vs small corpo and Twitch vs YouTube
Actually, Phase Connect hired a new manager recently [post]

◷ NIJ: Roco debut possibly rented out 2 amusement parks [post] Also more info on other members' debuts
Highlights from debuts [post]

◷ NIJ: Mysta celebrates birthday [post]

◷ NIJ: Anycolor Financial Highlights, chinese share-holder aims to sell big portion of shares [post]
Seems pretty normal [post]. But depending on the buyer, China can lose executive influence [post]?
ⓘ INF: More info, and doubt about China having any significant control [post]

♨ FVR: Recommended as a break from feet meta, Marie Mehlo playing Plants vs Zombies [post]

CakeChan (@cakechantv) leaked her business DMs with Shondo, and Shondo backed out of the deal
Cake proceeds to dramawhore on Twitter [post]
Full drama on 4chan [post], it is more than that leak

Ᵽ PHC: Shiina Lumi cover [post]

◷ NIJ: Nijisanji will be posting free segments of NJU, with something extra [post]

▷ HLO: IRyS is still unwell [post], more tweets [post]

Kawaii production 3D debuts, playlist [post]. Original song of the group [post], and links to each inividual 3D debut

Juna is rigging CEO of Idol vtuber [post], screenshots [post]

▷ HLO: Calli is going home now [post]

◷ NIJ: Finana 3D debut [post], includes OG JP senpais [post], message to fans [post]

◷ NIJ: WrestleSanji promo video by Selen [post], Nina shit talking Pomu [post]

Pina Pengin with charity stream for Ocean Conservancy [post]

◷ NIJ ▷ HLO: How Niji can make individual 3D debuts, while Holo cannot [post]? Holo studio is always booked [post]

Archive - Chikafuji Lisas Unarchived Karaoke [post]
Archive - Chikafuji Lisas Unarchived Karaoke, alt [post]

▷ HLO: First official Tempus Minecraft collab [post]

Kirsche baught Twitter Malding pack on Steam - Atomic Heart and Hogwarts Legacy [post]

Apex CR Cup, participants [post]
▷ HLO: Also includes Towa POV
Towa's team won the CR Cup [post], with 2 points lead [post], clip of the highlights [post]

◷ NIJ: Selen membership sensitive topic stream [post], it was about her grandma suddenly passing away [post], more info [post]

◷ NIJ: Kotoka makes an announcement stream. It is not The Announcement though, gottem [post]!

▷ HLO: Korone, Lui, Botan and Watame collab, Deep Rock Galactic [post]

Ᵽ PHC: Pippa is scheduled to have a collab with Rurumi Yumemi and Haruna Swift, both from Heavenrend [post]
Rurumi collabed with Lia before [post]

Shu Uchida, Japanese-Australian voice actor, premiered her Vtuber avatar [post]

◷ NIJ: ProSekai tournament roulette results [post]

ⓘ INF ♨ FVR: Alleged roommate of Jubilee Jonagold [post]

◷ NIJ: Hex fan allegedly cut themselve and tweets photos [post]
Hex drama write-up [post] More on that, and Nyfco website [post]
Clarification about Hex being philipino, he revealed it himself [post]

▷ HLO: Moona was in a minor driving accident [post], driver error [post]

▷ HLO: Calli got a kitten [post], she was building cat tower earlier [post]. Is it Abyssinian [post]? Bread talks go for a while

Recommendation - Aria Himeno, JP indie [post]

Ᵽ PHC: Lia Donothon update, doing good [post], even better actually [post], clarification on numbers [post]

Idol adds 3Dio for ASMR talents [post]

Idol, Prism, VReverie Collab, Mario Party. Juna and Ophie knew each other [post]

Archive - Oceane's Unarchived Karaoke Stream [post]

▷ HLO: Risu is going to be in a regular HoloGra episode. Also Reine health issues [post]
Previous HoloGra featuring ID members was the New Years episode [post].
Thread hopes this means more ID and further EN in HoloGra
Risu episode [post]

More info on Nyfco [post]
Crowd there seems to be TikTok users [post]
On Holostars haters [post], Vesper's absence explanation [post]
It is the de-facto PL info site [post], eye-witness report of a surviving Nyfco browser [post]

☆ HST: Altare Magni off collab [post]
▷ HLO: Also an art of Kiara collabs, by ShiroO(hnyo) @OgumaShiro
Kiara art is missing newest collab, with Watame [post]

Recommendation - Saura, a Polish vtuber, who debuted her full model after months of being a pngtuber [post]
Also, Freya Kumamori, metal vtuber
Also Jen_o_saurus, she revealed her model and be debuting it soon

Ᵽ PHC: Pippa streams "wwii but it's minecraft" [post]

◷ NIJ: WrestleSanji begins [post], play by play [post]. Liveposting continues
Day 2 and Finals [post]

◷ NIJ: NJU rebroadcast VOD [post]

☆ HST: The official Holostars EN channel posted Tripl3 meme animation [post]

Thread Recap, pages 600-650 [post]

◷ NIJ: Nijisanji EN is having a 3D Live in April - Lazulight, Obsydia, Ethryia, Luxiem, and Noctyx [post]
Luxiem were in Japan earlier, now we wait for a Noctyx. Screenshots of Nijisanji EN AR Live, Vivid Stage [post]
Fulgur will be the only one who won't be 3D for the event [post]
On Fulgur's health [post]

◷ NIJ: Ban Hada's house was hit with a car, she is taking a break [post]
Is this rare enough occurencce to doxx her [post]? Apparently not [post], not even close [post]!

▷ HLO: DemonDice recent tweets, keyboard slam, sentimental, re-loading [post]
New cryptic messages [post]
Slam possibly related to scuffed vacation [post]

Local thread dweller is going to start streaming [post]
Long and detailed advice for aspiring content creators [post], other options [post], Azehara's advice [post], wew's advice [post]
Another TVA person is already have plans set in motion [post]
And another one, we have enough people for a generation [post]!
Actually, there was one more [post], Slutpuppies [post]
Our own FLaVR generation [post]? Theme is ready [post]!

☆ HST: Tempus Half-year anniversary will feature 2 stream POVs, and Vesper is not mentioned in the second [post]
Timing is unfortunate since his absense from full Tempus collab was already a target of antis
Tweet promoting the event excludes Vesper entirely [post], rrats run amok

Ᵽ PHC: Phase Connect celebrates Lunar New Year, year of rabbit. It started pretty good! [post]
Also Chase and Henry brought up, thread kicks some dust in their direction

Ᵽ PHC: Pippa's Korean translator is spreading feet news, [post]
and about another vtuber translator, Vtuber De English - they translate NijiEN to Japanese with focus on teaching EN to JP-niki

Ᵽ PHC: Why people here hate Rie [post]? Rie's anti [post], minor gripes [post]
I'm not that bad of an anti, he says [post]
Her content is not for everyone [post]
Politics [post]
Rie's fan trying to deplatform Pippa [post]
Rrat on Rie's doxx [post]

update on SpookyVT [post]

▷ HLO: Suisei is getting big numbers, karaoke stream [post]

▷ HLO: Apex event had a concert Calli streamed, Towa and Matsuri participated as players [post]

Unlimited Shitpost Works
Suisei First Take [post]
DemonDice re-brand prediction [post]
Day in life of Shirakami Fubuki stop-motion [post]
Vesper Kronii jojo-posting [post]

◷ NIJ: Reimu is doing sponsored Raid Shadow Legends stream [post], as usual with Raid - pros outweight the cons [post]
We does Reimu live [post]?

◷ NIJ: On paywalling the first 3D appearances [post] You know a great manga One Piece [post]?

Rin Penrose is having a collab with her mum [post]

Recommendation - Miria from KoMETA, Train to Busan watchalong [post]

◷ NIJ: Pomu, Elira, and Reimu collab, Ghost Watchers [post]

Kometa's statement on Elaine, her spinal injury, chronic pain and rehab [post]
Also, Iida Pochi got hospitalized
More on Pochi's health, stream recap and tweets [post], it is a heart condition [post]

☆ HST: Vesper doing zatsudan, ranking burgers [post]

▷ HLO: Calli was on TV [post] A musician named Tsutaya Kouichi choose one of her songs as #7 on his Top Ten of 2022 [post]

Depressed Nousagi tweets "Suisei" [post]

Ᵽ PHC: Lia's alt is blaming herself for something [post]
Does she have a bf? Maybe she got involved with someone else [post]
Some guy (ExoVerse) called her during the donothon, timestamp [post]
This is the guy. Also she was planning on having another guy on stream, but he have not appeared [post]
Unicorns are seething, as expected.

TheAlmightyLoli stream timestamp with /vt/ reading [post]
also Yuikai Channel, EN indie, sus voice

We hit the max character limit, even without all the extra stuff. Have to split things up.
Also we are experimenting with font sizes on company symbols, Ᵽ PHC for example

Tempus HQ 6 Month Anniversary, 5 minutes waiting for

Axel's message in chat says his stream might be delayed a bit
EDIT: it was privated due to reflections in shiny kitchen tools

There is a possibility I will have to go offline for a bit. In case of WrestleSanji and Tempus liveposting, updates on Tsunderia and some other unforeseen shit going down, I will use this message for the next Thread Recap.

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
They have been sinking for a while now. To be honest, im still surprised they lasted this long. Any bets on who gets poached as im holding out for Lisa.

Kalion

:)

vestars20

Early Adopter
There is an idea that you are a reflection of your friends / the people you associate with. Watching EN reaction videos of Suisei's First Take video has me thinking I might be more fucked up then I already think I am. Putting that existential issue aside, she is closing in on 5 million so have a listen if you haven't already.

Also, my fav Hoshiyomi did react and of all the channels that are even tangentially related to vtubers I hope her's pops off. Quality content.

Happy LNY - let's have another great year of vtuber success.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I remember when like half of their roster fucking packed their shit and left i commented sarcastically about it in leddit and all of the redditards instantly dogpiled because "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!" guess i was right all along

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I remember when like half of their roster fucking packed their shit and left i commented sarcastically about it in leddit and all of the redditards instantly dogpiled because "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!" guess i was right all along
Redditors? Wrong? Who could've ever possibly seen this coming?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Redditors? Wrong? Who could've ever possibly seen this coming?
What's that in the air? Is it the waifing stink of hundreds of reddit accounts being deleted in shame:wtfman: :shiinawangy:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
1674443400329.png
Kotoka's gonna get twitter canceled again...

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Decided to look up the roster to learn a bit about Tsunderia and which talents are with them.

Generation 0 - Three talents, one talent/manager. All gone. (This is the generation today's retiree, Purin, is from)
Generation 1 - Five talents. All gone. (this is the generation that had four of its five members graduate/become independent in April 2022)
Generation 2 - Two talents, one left.
Generation 3 - Five talents, all five remaining (this is the generation Lisa is in)

Also, there are three named staff members who are all gone as well, including the two who announced they had left Tsunderia two days ago.

That does not remotely seem like a normal level of churn in a business in the space of less than three years. If I were one of Gen 4 hired in the middle of last year I would be wondering what my other options were and who else might be hiring.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Might be because they were the first. They had no one else to learn from, except their own mistakes. So they just did a shitty job all the way through.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Aaaaand there it goes. Now pray as hard as you can that Lisa and Amiya get picked up by the fish rather than the foreskin chomper.
The is no information that Fishman doesn't chomp foreskins. Have you seen what he eats?

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
I'm worried. No signs of Vesper.
:depressedtako:
:yagoocry: The three day old burgers got him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom